Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

lol i should. April sounds good huh? :) the 4th ? :) hahaha. Such fun. xxx

Hey cheap night out..Tap water and a few quid on an oyster. Oh yeah student times ! I love saving money - we can go to topshop and spend all the savings on new skinny minny clothes. How cool we shall be. Topshop Trendies...Ollie and Cherise's adventures in LDN. haha xxx

Hey cheap night out..Tap water and a few quid on an oyster. Oh yeah student times ! I love saving money - we can go to topshop and spend all the savings on new skinny minny clothes. How cool we shall be. Topshop Trendies...Ollie and Cherise's adventures in LDN. haha xxx

heheheh I cant wait!! we would be like the coolest people on oxford street!!!

wooooo!!

spiderman.gif

student eh? studying??

Year behind ..ugh. A levels still (feel the joy lol) Law, English Lit and Sociology. Need AAB to get into Brunel...Need AAA for Queen Mary's - sort of near you ish, its east lol. Luckily Im predicted AAB except im only on ABB atm...hmm. Doing Law degree too.. Hotshot at the Old Bailey i shall be..well either that or McDonalds :) What do you do when you're not Mini Minning around? xxx

Year behind ..ugh. A levels still (feel the joy lol) Law, English Lit and Sociology. Need AAB to get into Brunel...Need AAA for Queen Mary's - sort of near you ish, its east lol. Luckily Im predicted AAB except im only on ABB atm...hmm. Doing Law degree too.. Hotshot at the Old Bailey i shall be..well either that or McDonalds :) What do you do when you're not Mini Minning around? xxx

lol, I dont know much about the English Ed system.. Irish one was sooo much easier!! lol the Lawyers at Maccy D's are great!! Im sure you'll get there.. keep going.. know Queen Marys alright.. passed it a few times..

I work in an Investment Bank in London City.. busy there, lot of hours during week but most weekends I get off so its good.. after that I have given up most things till after LT.. gym 4 times a week,, sleep the rest!! xx

Check you out. Bank man of the year! How good is that. I just love the words the city. Reminds me of all the cool looking buildings apart from that hideous aubergine looking thing which they aptly named "gerkin". The eye is nice though. Oh never mind the Education system here its pretty much annoying stuff. Oh well IF i get in to QMUL we may pass eachother whilst drinking water and looking cool in retro baggy sports gear walking up hills and such and we shall wave to eachother and bid eachother good morning and chit chat about the weather lol. Or we could just go down the pub and forget the hills for a good jolly breakfast of water a la tap. Do you enjoy you're job ? xx

Check you out. Bank man of the year! How good is that. I just love the words the city. Reminds me of all the cool looking buildings apart from that hideous aubergine looking thing which they aptly named "gerkin". The eye is nice though. Oh never mind the Education system here its pretty much annoying stuff. Oh well IF i get in to QMUL we may pass eachother whilst drinking water and looking cool in retro baggy sports gear walking up hills and such and we shall wave to eachother and bid eachother good morning and chit chat about the weather lol. Or we could just go down the pub and forget the hills for a good jolly breakfast of water a la tap. Do you enjoy you're job ? xx

lol only saw this now.. Ill reply tomorrow cos sleepy.. in short.. yes we will do all that and yes I do enjoy my job... that is all for now!!

night night all.. My valentines was spent chatting to lots of people... good evening xx

Ollie, Just seen your pics there!! Looking fantastic!!!

thanks chelly.. not completely fantastic but getting there

omg another day over.. went for a run again.. i am so out of energy, having my last shake now and actually finding it difficult to stomach, just not feeling the greatest.. think i over exerted myself this weekend... work again tomorrow so less time to exercise.. shower now.. I stink! and then to bed,, hot water bottle made.. niiice.. nyt all x

Hey Cabbez, thank you.. as soon as you get past 50 posts you should be able to see them.. well done you for maintaining.. tough?

Hi Ollie

its very tough cos the one thing that LT doesn't do is reprogram your brain and once you start eating you want to eat more, its just going to be a constant balancing act for me. Its all too easy to let the old habits slip back in. I have fallen off a bit here and there but am trying to calorie count and stay active, doing the gym 4 times a week. I am weighing myself once a week and have vowed that if I go up even by a couple of pounds I have to deal with it immediately.

Take care - you are half way there now.

Cabbez

Haha smelly ollie!!

Hoep your smelling better today :) and feeling better lol!!

Hi Ollie

its very tough cos the one thing that LT doesn't do is reprogram your brain and once you start eating you want to eat more, its just going to be a constant balancing act for me. Its all too easy to let the old habits slip back in. I have fallen off a bit here and there but am trying to calorie count and stay active, doing the gym 4 times a week. I am weighing myself once a week and have vowed that if I go up even by a couple of pounds I have to deal with it immediately.

Take care - you are half way there now.

Cabbez

thats a good attitude.. am very worried about when I come off it alright.. I dont want it to be a constant battle all the time, wanna eat healthy and gym every 2nd day but still worried it'll all pile on again

Haha smelly ollie!!

Hoep your smelling better today :) and feeling better lol!!

lol i smell like roses in the springtime.. amazing I tell u amazing!! the herbal essence is key to my success.. fruit sensation!

Lol I love fruit sensation herbal essensces!!

I smell like christina agulerias (sorry for the spelling) perfume :D

nice smell!!! :) u sure u dont smell like burnt poo?

I know I shouldn't go there, but can't resist,,,,eh...do ya know what burnt poo smells like :giggle: i'm smelling of baileys irish cream right now :giggle: ;)

Another day over, a new one to begin,,

Truth is Im finding it very very tough recently.. so happy with the losses, I just crave normality again. I wont get this normality until I finish the diet.. I feel weak at the moment which isnt me... Im always and I mean always the strong one, no matter what.. looking forward to finishing and being me again, a slimmer me.. its gonna be great.. its been tough but it'll be worth it..

LT is a rollarcoaster, people say its the easy way out of dieting,.. Its so not.. its physically as well as emotionally tough.. not as physical as others but it is both.... scared sh*tless of coming off it but at same time can't wait!!

we'll get there...

[YOUTUBE]ip1zsUIosoA[/YOUTUBE]

I know I shouldn't go there, but can't resist,,,,eh...do ya know what burnt poo smells like :giggle: i'm smelling of baileys irish cream right now :giggle: ;)

ooooo evil evil girl!!! saying that to an irish man who hasnt drank in 50 days... evil!!!

Chelly knows what burnt poo smells like.. she's quite a fan!

I know what you mean about being scared to come off this, but on the other hand so looking forward to being able to eat!
Just keep strong. If someone had said to me a few months ago, that I could do even 6 weeks without food, I would have laughed in their faces. But I am doing it. So are you.
It's hard, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. It's not forever, although calorie counting will be forever! Haha...joy!

Hey hun ya have done amazing.

I have to say though while reading some of the threads I have noticed that there are a few people who have huge losses each week and heres me only having little losses and its weird how that is. They must have a higher metabolism or something or I would seriously love to know what they are doing, maybe I will get the courage to ask....lol

Back