Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

wow - you look like a different person already :) Your face has so much definition :)

Wow! You look totally different! You must be so pleased with the results that you are seeing. Keep up the good work, you are doing fantastically!

looking really well buddy well done

Fantastic difference in the photos Ollie! You look brilliant!
Worth all the hard work eh!? With all that exercise you're doing, you'll have a six pack too in no time!!!!
Well done, very proud of you. :)

OMG! what a difference 8 weeks has made, im so excited about starting tomorrow only hope my 8 week pics are half as good :)

Defo wowie!! :D

wow - you look like a different person already :) Your face has so much definition :)

Wow! You look totally different! You must be so pleased with the results that you are seeing. Keep up the good work, you are doing fantastically!

looking really well buddy well done

Well done, you look great, and can definatley see a big difference.
Nikki

Looking good Ollie!!! ;)

You are doing mega,keep it up
X

Fantastic difference in the photos Ollie! You look brilliant!
Worth all the hard work eh!? With all that exercise you're doing, you'll have a six pack too in no time!!!!
Well done, very proud of you. :)

see told you :p

OMG! what a difference 8 weeks has made, im so excited about starting tomorrow only hope my 8 week pics are half as good :)

OMG I so didnt expect any comments when I came back on here!! thanks everyone.. its a real pick up and something to keep me going for the next 6 weeks.. thank u everyone! xx

very very interesting weekend!! just about to go out for a run now.. not been running since during week cos of this cycling!

how was yours?

wow you can really see it, ur looking great, im sure your glad you have the fotos to compare. You should be really proud

i just want to be thin.. not gonna be satisfied till then

LOL - snap!

though i am only on LT for 4 more weeks now - gonna do the last stone with Slimming World :) Its that or go insane with not eating! Also i want to exercise - and really can't do it on LT!

LOL - snap!

though i am only on LT for 4 more weeks now - gonna do the last stone with Slimming World :) Its that or go insane with not eating! Also i want to exercise - and really can't do it on LT!

at least you're still motivated.. doesnt matter what diet you're on just keep at it. have 6ish weeks then 2 week break and maybe have to come back on it to lose half stone to stone depending on loses by then..

best of luck!!

at least you're still motivated.. doesnt matter what diet you're on just keep at it. have 6ish weeks then 2 week break and maybe have to come back on it to lose half stone to stone depending on loses by then..

best of luck!!

cheers :) the motivation is still here, i am determined to be a size 10! I am happy to take 2-3 months on the last stone if need be :)

your motivation has been amazing :)

Back