Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Well, you got to work in one piece then sweetie! Was worried one of those buses would have taken you out but glad to see you made it;)

I vote for the t-shirt for weight loss photos in future:D

You don't have to wear them outside the flat - just for us:p

WOO HOO... 2 votes for the T shirts ladies.... come on Ollie It's T shirts or Topless.... those shirts don't do u justice(thye're the equiv of a woman in a tent dress PMSL)... at least get slim fit you'd be shocked at the difference...:rolleyes::eek::D and we could ..:p:p:p:p.

lol hope ya dont bar me from your thread.... causing riots.... lol:p

Good luck for today x

WOO HOO... 2 votes for the T shirts ladies.... come on Ollie It's T shirts or Topless.... those shirts don't do u justice(thye're the equiv of a woman in a tent dress PMSL)... at least get slim fit you'd be shocked at the difference...:rolleyes::eek::D and we could ..:p:p:p:p.

Good luck for today x

I'm not sure my delicate eyes could cope with topless.......

but I'm willing to risk it:D

:-o why not??????

cos this website is just not ready for the horror!

Good luck for today x

hehe naz u crack me up! U may just have to be barrred!! guys in work today said I need to change wardrobe soon.. first time them mentioning anything.. but they certainly arent ready for fitted t shirts!!

I'm not sure my delicate eyes could cope with topless.......

but I'm willing to risk it:D

hehe, no ur too innocent for topless hun!

Another cycle to work.. this is such a great feeling to be able to do this.. start of Jan I'd prob be after going into McDonalds drive thru on the way lol! well I wouldnt but I know this would have been so difficult to have done if it werent for this diet.. I also get up earlier, in work earlier so hope Ill be leaving earlier!

lol welll ya show ur bum a lot.... in ur sig..... whats wrong with fitted shirts?!?!??!?!? LOL

WOOOHOOOO now if work say u need a new wardrobe... i cant be wrong can i?!?!??!??

Hey,

So week 9 weigh in, and lost 4.5lbs.. Im so disappointed with it.. Im trying so so hard to reach my goal for easter and every week its getting tougher and tougher.. I now know I definitely wont reach it for easter and I know Im coming off the diet for the week and a half Im home.. means another 3 weeks of it i think after I come back. :(

mate, 4.5 is a big achievment! and 4 stone is icredible

Olliebobs ur doin fantastically!!!

Well done u!! keep up the good work sweeetness!!

will all be worth it when u beat me at our race haha

xxx

4.5 is great!!!!

I'm not sure what ya was aiming for... but next time may be slightly higher than your aim... ya never know!!!! Ussually over the weeks the diet does balance itself out!!!!

You have come a long way in such a short space of time.... :)

Thats a brilliant loss hun! Your doing really well dont get disheartened now x :)

Ollie you have lost twice as much as me in the same time - you should be proud of your achievement!

i know what you mean about wanting the diet to be finished - it feels neverending right now!

Ollie you have lost twice as much as me in the same time - you should be proud of your achievement!

i know what you mean about wanting the diet to be finished - it feels neverending right now!

:copon:Sometimes men are just never satisfied!

4.5lbs would have me shouting from the rooftops!

4 stone in 2.25 months is INCREDIBLE:D

you have lost an incredible amount of weight and sometimes I just wanna smack the back of your head when you sound miserable about it!!! look how much you have been losing for the past god knows how many weeks.. surely you dont see 4.5lbs as a set back. if you do your an idiot!!! you have lost lots and lots of weight.. and 4stones in such a short time is like a miracle! you've worked so hard for every single pound that you have lost this week .. and every week... so please be happy for yourself.. PLEASE! :p

mate, 4.5 is a big achievment! and 4 stone is icredible

cheers mate, think its just I wish I didnt have so much to lose

OMG Ollie- just seen ur wi results, ur doin fab hun!!!!

I think u will b at goal very very soon!

x

thanks hun, I hope so, really do! x

Olliebobs ur doin fantastically!!!

Well done u!! keep up the good work sweeetness!!

will all be worth it when u beat me at our race haha

xxx

aww thanks Lauren, the race is gonna be good!! ;) xx

4.5 is great!!!!

I'm not sure what ya was aiming for... but next time may be slightly higher than your aim... ya never know!!!! Ussually over the weeks the diet does balance itself out!!!!

You have come a long way in such a short space of time.... :)
thanks Naz, always nice to hear from u.. xx

Thats a brilliant loss hun! Your doing really well dont get disheartened now x :)
thank u! im trying not to, prob just angry Ive had so much to lose x

heya, im proud of what ive lost, not proud of what Ive to lose.. thanks hun and know what u mean.. we'll get there xx

:copon:Sometimes men are just never satisfied!

4.5lbs would have me shouting from the rooftops!

4 stone in 2.25 months is INCREDIBLE:D

hehe Im hard to satisfy hun! ;) i just want it to be over.. taking so long and to be fair its my fault so ive to deal with it x
you have lost an incredible amount of weight and sometimes I just wanna smack the back of your head when you sound miserable about it!!! look how much you have been losing for the past god knows how many weeks.. surely you dont see 4.5lbs as a set back. if you do your an idiot!!! you have lost lots and lots of weight.. and 4stones in such a short time is like a miracle! you've worked so hard for every single pound that you have lost this week .. and every week... so please be happy for yourself.. PLEASE! :p

heya, thanks for the post, dont see it as a failure just see the finishing point getting further and further away.. its my fault ive let myself get so big in the first place so its my fault I have to wait so long to finish.. x

Hahahaha I'm the same, think that the forum coming out LOL!!

Back