Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Yeah I know what you mean!!

Well you southerners have the gift of the gab so just talk to a load of randoms and you'se will be sweet lol!!!

Was meant to be monday but think its gonna have to be tuesdday because they wont give me monday off work or swap my shift to a later one so I can go for my weigh in..

BUT! Its st paddies on tuesday and my chemist is in the falls area so I think they will more than likely be closed on that day!

So I do not have a baldy what I am going to do...

Whether I should start the refeed process myself without a weigh in? or what!!

hehe yea the talking will get us through the weekend! they'll love us!

hmm, if you have enough shakes I guess wait for WI if not then start away.. Depends on what u want to.. u wanna make a start asap?

good luck in Edinburgh Ollie and enjoy the rugby.

I hope your friend's supportive, my first night out on LT is tomorrow and i'm dreading everyone keep saying "oh one drink won't hurt" etc, when i know it will!!

Ah well - have a fab time and really well done for staying strong :)

Elle

Have a lovely time in Edinburgh Ollie.

Hope it goes well. You are not letting anyone down,your doing this for you. Well done on being so focused.
X

Hey all, thanks for the well wishes.

Well headed to Edinburgh on Friday for a big big rugby weekend with a good friend of mine.. Just the 2 of us. We never ever spoke about the diet (either him afraid to or just doesnt agree with it). Told him at the train station I wouldnt be drinking/eating but willing to have a great weekend otherwise.. He said ok and we proceeded to go to pub after pub after pub and restaurant and cafes and everything and stayed strong (was so tempted in the mexican to just give up for the night and go back to it in the morning but talked to him about it all and he agreed I was best to stay off).

Was so great coming home last night knowing that it didnt happen and I have just over 2 weeks left! (15 days!!!) like everyone Im afraid of coming off the diet and all I think about is food these days.. I mean all the time.. gonna be a long 15 days I think but like the 75 days so far its a challenge all of us have to go through..

*p.s. Ireland won, got to meet the players before hand while they were warming up on a patch of grass next to hotel (so lucky to see them). All in all a great weekend!

Sounds like you had a fantastic time and meeting the team too, lucky you. You have done so well up to now Ollie the refeed should be a piece of cake to you. You were really strong over the weekend, well done on that. Keep going, only 15 days to go (15 weeks for me) and that should fly by. Congrats on your weight loss, you have done amazingly well.

Sounds like you had a fantastic time and meeting the team too, lucky you. You have done so well up to now Ollie the refeed should be a piece of cake to you. You were really strong over the weekend, well done on that. Keep going, only 15 days to go (15 weeks for me) and that should fly by. Congrats on your weight loss, you have done amazingly well.

thanks Bev, as always you're a star !! :)

Yeh Ollie

Well done for sticking with it over the weekend. Re-feed is gonna be a breeze & your family are going to be so proud of your achievement:D

Looking forward to hearing about your weight loss on Wednesday:rolleyes:

Well done on staying strong hun! That really was a tough challenge!

*p.s. Ireland won, got to meet the players before hand while they were warming up on a patch of grass next to hotel (so lucky to see them). All in all a great weekend!

You lucky cow!!!!! You met them!!!! Wasn't the match great? Or at least the 2nd half. Roll on this Saturday!!!!

Yeh Ollie

Well done for sticking with it over the weekend. Re-feed is gonna be a breeze & your family are going to be so proud of your achievement:D

Looking forward to hearing about your weight loss on Wednesday:rolleyes:

thanks so much.. I hope they are.. Ive a bit to go yet and wish I was thin going to Ireland but I wont be. Close tho and will be when I go back next!

Well done on on giving in over the weekend, your doing great and there will be other weekends. Keep up the good work.

NIkki

thanks Nikki! I'll try! :)

Well done on staying strong hun! That really was a tough challenge!

You lucky cow!!!!! You met them!!!! Wasn't the match great? Or at least the 2nd half. Roll on this Saturday!!!!

thanks Sara, ye I met them up close and personal! will put up photos when I get them from friend! big men!

Ello sausage missed 2 much of your diary to have time in work to read up on it!!

Hope you are well, well done for decidin to stick to the diet your so so close!!

there will be a million other rugby matches!!

xxx

Ello sausage missed 2 much of your diary to have time in work to read up on it!!

Hope you are well, well done for decidin to stick to the diet your so so close!!

there will be a million other rugby matches!!

xxx

Thank you chicken leg! hope you're keeping well? Just noticed u and I have much the same target weight. When we both hit it I reckon its race time! :) xx

Iv decided i wana loose another 2 stone on top of this, but yer when i reach my first goal, Race is on!!

Im keepin ok chuckie egg!! will be better on Sunday when im 21 :D
xxxx

actually... iv probably got about 30lbs to loose yer haha

sorry i got confused!! xxx

Thats a good tip, Debbie, I find the shakes are actually lovely wizzed up with 6-8 ice cubes with a hand blender. I bought one specifically to keep at work, £4.18 at Tesco!

How'd it go today Ollie?

Hi Ollie hows u?

U dont seem happy with ur wi?!?!? 3lbs is still a gd loss hun!!!

x

Heya, am ok thanks.. work is hectic.. no I wish it was more. maybe this week :)

How'd it go today Ollie?

Heya Helen.. Could o went better... 3lbs.. not very happy as its my worst loss so far. 2 weeks left! how r u?

Thats a good tip, Debbie, I find the shakes are actually lovely wizzed up with 6-8 ice cubes with a hand blender. I bought one specifically to keep at work, £4.18 at Tesco!

thanks for that! wrong thread I think! ;) but welcome! :p

Are you feeling a little happier today Ollie? Hope so, you're doing so well and only a couple of weeks left. Lucky you.

Are you feeling a little happier today Ollie? Hope so, you're doing so well and only a couple of weeks left. Lucky you.

heya, Im alright.. work is so busy tho and stuff so its tough going. working 12 hour days and think ill be working most of this weekend too.. (without pay in this job).

Can't wait to finish! :)

Back