Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

OMG, todays dinner, trout stuffed with sun dried tomatoes and peppers was amazing. So low in calories etc, why the heck didnt I eat like this years ago.

Will be nice to compare menus Ollie...........hurry along and join me hun.....lol.

I'm done, done done done done!!! wow I've just finished 13 full no food, Total Food Replacement weeks on Lipotrim! My WI is at 9 in the morning but had to post here as from tomorrow I will be entering refeed week.

I will put up a final TFR photo or maybe a few tomorrow if I get a chance to take the or if I even make it back from work alive..

Tomorrow is a huge day in the city of London. due to G20 summit, thousands of protesters are due to come to where I work and protest (expectantly violently) about bankers, and silly ole me works in banking! barricades are up. windows are boarded up where I work.. we can't wear the usual suit tomorrow for fear of attack.!! will be a crazy day..

but on top of that.. where does silly me live.. At the Excel in london where the G20 summit is being held so all week the place has been covered in police, barriers are put up and I feel like entering a prison when going home these days!! exciting times ahead me thinks..

so if you're keeping an eye on the news I think theres a good chance u'll see me! and possibly eating a chicken salad! hehe

Here're some photos of what its like..

Where I work:

0168312755085.jpg

Where I live:
0168295055085.jpg

Good luck with the weigh in today Ollie. You've done so well on this. You started a couple of days before me cos I'm in week 13 too. Can't believe we lasted this long. I still have about 12 weeks to do tho, poor me!

Keep safe and take care.

All the very best with your re-feed. Stay in touch won't you & DON'T FORGET WE WANT T-SHIRT PICS:p (With you in 'em before you get clever:copon:)

With regard to work & home I just want to echo what others have said - keep safe young man! :D

Good luck with the weigh in today Ollie. You've done so well on this. You started a couple of days before me cos I'm in week 13 too. Can't believe we lasted this long. I still have about 12 weeks to do tho, poor me!

Keep safe and take care.

Thanks Hun... Yep all those weeks back! ah don't worry they'll fly and will be really worth it!

All the very best with your re-feed. Stay in touch won't you & DON'T FORGET WE WANT T-SHIRT PICS:p (With you in 'em before you get clever:copon:)

With regard to work & home I just want to echo what others have said - keep safe young man! :D

I will stay in touch alright! wont be leaving this forum! Hehe u'll get a t-shirt pic tonight!! keep an eye out!

Cant wait to hear ur wi results hun!

Hope ur safe in work :)

x

thanks hun... happy enough with WI today.. could of been better but cos of all the barricades around where I live I could only run twice so not as much as usual..

Week 13 WI result is 4lbs. 18lbs off target heading into refeed. Wish I was closer but I'll accept that for time being... currently trying to eat the maintenance bar.. struggling! havent chewed in a long long time.. bit tastier than shakes tho! :)

I have no idea yet... will see in 2 weeks when back from Ireland... x WOuld have no problem doing 3 weeks of LT if it came to it... we'll see

You really are an inspiration Ollie! Have a great trip home and enjoy all the compliments you're gonna get! ;)
Come on the Rebels!! :D

Are you freaking kidding me- 5 stone since Christmas??? I hear insecurity & modesty coming through? Get your confidence coat on boy- you done GOOD!!!!

Are you freaking kidding me- 5 stone since Christmas??? I hear insecurity & modesty coming through? Get your confidence coat on boy- you done GOOD!!!!

hmm, never had a confidence coat and prob never will.. I am happy dont get me wrong.. am thrilled.. but I've done nothing special and I'm not thin yet!!

You've spent 13wks drinking liquids- not a bite has passed your lips- you've lost almost 30% of your body weight......do I have to go on?!?

Ladies- help me out here please!!! Convince this young man he is an inspiration to us 'newbies' here! LOL!

You've spent 13wks drinking liquids- not a bite has passed your lips- you've lost almost 30% of your body weight......do I have to go on?!?

Ladies- help me out here please!!! Convince this young man he is an inspiration to us 'newbies' here! LOL!

hehe, thanks for being supportive! :) means a lot xx

helllo sexy beast lol
im jealous that you can eat. You know you look like a buff ting - wait till the girls come knockin :)
xxxcxxxoxxxx

helllo sexy beast lol
im jealous that you can eat. You know you look like a buff ting - wait till the girls come knockin :)
xxxcxxxoxxxx

haha lol heya hun!! we'll see about that! I'm checkin my schedule when I go home.. total of 4 nights in a row I'll be out drinking (or not as the case may be)... I'll do a lady flirt count! xx

hey Ollie - you work near me! LOL - did you make it home alive?! I left early and managed to get to Cannon street station :)

Hows it like to eat food again! Its great huh?

Ollie,
I have decided to save up for a confidence coat for you. You should be so proud of yourself. I have stayed with your journey from the start and cannot believe how different you look. Fortunately from the sound of your posts you are still the fabulous guy you were at the start. I truely wish you knew how fab you are. You are an inspiration and you deserve a confidence coat of the highest order!! I've had my rant.... I just want you to know that xx

Hiya hun,

How are things? How does it feel to be on refeed? Are ya going to keep a diary in the refeed section as I would like to know about your journey there too, so far ya have been such a great inspriation to me and kept me sane throughout this diet. 5 stone off since new year is brillant babe and ya should be extremley proud off yourself. Just wondered though have any of your work mates noticed a change and said anything? Last question I promise, how is the lady friend? Everything still hot in that direction?

i tasted mums spag bog by accident without the sauce just the mince and seasoning..its her fault for making me cook it ffs. :( xxx

Back