Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Ollie, if I could give you a standing ovation that you could see right now, I would! You have done so fantastically well and you should feel incredibly proud of yourself. You look fantastic and have done brilliantly!
Well done hun and lots of luck with your refeed and maintenance. I know you'll be on here still so no need to tell you not to be a stranger :D:D:D xxxxxxxx

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe it! Ollie you look absoultly AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe thanks Chelly!!! :) not as much as u mind but im getting there!

So very well done you - your family are going to be so suprised when they see you.:eek:

Special thanks for the T-shirt pic:D

Have you got your bike yet and have you seen anything more of your foreign visitor? Not that I'm at all nosy:rolleyes:

thanks Helen! and no prob about t shirt pic! bike comes next week! (has to be in the new tax year) cant wait to get it.. been a long time coming,. seeing girl in April after I get back.. wanted to go and eat and stuff before I saw her..

Wow Ollie!!! Well done! Must feel so good to have 'finished'!
Enjoy Easter! xxx

yep it feels great.. struggling to eat but get used to it!

hey Ollie the pics are amazing! You have come so far!

ps: i work in St Pauls!

thanks PA! u have too! look great... cool not so far at all.. 5 mins!

You look amazing Ollie!! Well done! Hope this doesn't mean you disappear from here now x
nope ill be staying around alright!! thank u :) x

Ollie, if I could give you a standing ovation that you could see right now, I would! You have done so fantastically well and you should feel incredibly proud of yourself. You look fantastic and have done brilliantly!
Well done hun and lots of luck with your refeed and maintenance. I know you'll be on here still so no need to tell you not to be a stranger :D:D:D xxxxxxxx
heya Abbie, thanks so much! :) so sweet!! yep ill be around annoyin people alright! xxx

Your total weightloss now and the time it has taken you is so impressive and inspiring Ollie :D:D:D

I remember your first week and how you gritted your teeth and just got on with it. Very very well done mate!!! xx :happy096:

Your total weightloss now and the time it has taken you is so impressive and inspiring Ollie :D:D:D

I remember your first week and how you gritted your teeth and just got on with it. Very very well done mate!!! xx :happy096:

thanks hun.. the first week was tough but people like u got me through!! hlad I got over the initial disgust.. :) thank u!

Wow Ollie,
Just read this diary from start to finish.
What an inspiration.
You look amazing, well done!
XXXX

Well am at cork airport, heading back to London after a long long break from dieting and lt and internet! It's been great, have been good 90% of the time, at a guess putting on a few lbs but who knows.. Hope everyone is well and will catch up with all later! :)

Great to hear from you again Ollie. Well, did you shock everybody with your amazing weight loss? I bet you did. Must have been amazing seeing their faces full of shock. Hope you had a great time with your family and friends. Nice to have you back.

Good 90% of the time.
That's pretty impressive, I hope I can have as much will power some day.
You'll have to set up a step by step guide - "Ollie's guide to will power"

XXX

well done Ollie, read your tread from start to finish and you done great.. difference in your pics an all.. hope you enjoyed your time at home... x

well done Ollie..... hope you have had a fab time with your family!!!

bet they were alll shocked at seeing the new you!

thanks all will reply proper later.. Am on iPhone now on train back to apt.. Not happy about being back.. Miss home already.. :( thanks for Reading thread.. It kept me going throughtpuy diet..

Sooo many new people.. Hi!!

So it was fun being home.. Best moments were school friend of 10 years not recognizing mr till I talked, then he nearly fainted.. Mother being do proud having the village told before I met any of them.. Got a few: "is that you ollie?" and deffo my sister texting to tell me how proud she is o me 10 mins after seeing me.. All my life I never got the amount of comments and congratulations and everything that I did this week..

Keep going everyone, it's worth it.. It soooo is!

So glad you had a great time! Can't wait to get all the news - please type fast when you get home:D

thanks all will reply proper later.. Am on iPhone now on train back to apt.. Not happy about being back.. Miss home already.. :( thanks for Reading thread.. It kept me going throughtpuy diet..

Sooo many new people.. Hi!!

So it was fun being home.. Best moments were school friend of 10 years not recognizing mr till I talked, then he nearly fainted.. Mother being do proud having the village told before I met any of them.. Got a few: "is that you ollie?" and deffo my sister texting to tell me how proud she is o me 10 mins after seeing me.. All my life I never got the amount of comments and congratulations and everything that I did this week..

Keep going everyone, it's worth it.. It soooo is!

So so pleased for you Ollie and you so deserve the attention that you got. Bet it felt absolutely fantastic!!!.....:D:D:D..xx

Welcome back Ollie,sounds like you had a blast and blew everyone away with the "new" you.

It must have felt so good,well done you have done and look amazing.
X

Hectic weekend so just getting around to this now...

The best bits sound amazing hun.
You made them all proud.
Well done you.
X

Thanks hun, hope its all going well for u :) x

So glad you had a great time! Can't wait to get all the news - please type fast when you get home:D

hows it going?!!!

So so pleased for you Ollie and you so deserve the attention that you got. Bet it felt absolutely fantastic!!!.....:D:D:D..xx

yea it felt great! loved being home and loves the respect I got x

well done Ollie..... hope you have had a fab time with your family!!!

bet they were alll shocked at seeing the new you!

yea there were some shocked faces alright! was great

well done Ollie, read your tread from start to finish and you done great.. difference in your pics an all.. hope you enjoyed your time at home... x

lol u read my thread? hope it helped! kept me going x

Great to hear from you again Ollie. Well, did you shock everybody with your amazing weight loss? I bet you did. Must have been amazing seeing their faces full of shock. Hope you had a great time with your family and friends. Nice to have you back.

lol there was some shocks alright.. people didnt really expect it! was so great being with all of them.. dont like being back but will get used to it! :)

well... holiday over, back to work, back to serious dieting (not going back to LT for awhile tho), back to serious exercise (3 charity runs coming up in coming months).

Put pretty much what I ate and drank on refeed page while on holiday. As I said I was good enough, had some choc but as little as possible, had some of mothers baking, had a few high carb days and had a few drinks! but all in moderation (expect drinks, was so drunk after a few vodkas!!)

Met with friends for first 2 days, 1st group of friends were girls (omg, as soon as they got a bit drunk they got the confidence to tell me all about what they though and what they've been saying to each other and to people at work about me. Was beaming cos it was all good, not something Im used to!

2nd group of friends was mainly guys, some who didnt recognise me (One funny moment was me coming into their house, one passing to go into kitchen, said hi to me and then told another guy that some stranger had just arrived!) was a good day, got very drunk again in a very short period of time so plenty of dancing was done!!

Home was the next point of call.. People stopping me in street, parents telling pretty much everyone in village about me... friends, aunts and uncles calling to see me to get hints and tips! other friends walking past me in the street not knowing who I was.. weird but fun times!

People that I told about diet were good about it, respected I did it for that length of time, that was something I was worried about. but it seemed ok.. Didnt tell everyone but am sure my mother will!

and my little nephew is walking now! little devil with no fear, was great spending time with him and him getting to know me (only 13 months so didnt know me and will prob forget me again!! hehe) will put up some photos soon...

erm, I think thats everything really.. OO, I've a date friday week! a whole bank holiday weekend of a date in Plymouth so that should be interesting!! Sisters over this weekend so will be busy with that too.. fun never stops! what a hectic 2009!!

what a boring post this is and nothing at all to do with LT!! sorry!, but good for me to put down my diary of whats going on cos I usually forget!! :)

chao!

I bet it was such a good feeling having people not regonise you! as weird as that sounds! lol

Ooh i lives in plymouth!!! :)

Is the date with the same girl you met in london?

I bet it was such a good feeling having people not regonise you! as weird as that sounds! lol

Ooh i lives in plymouth!!! :)

Is the date with the same girl you met in london?

oo do u?! ok, I need to find something ultra romantic and amazing to do there on the Saturday? whats it like there?

yep its the same girl, I finally accepted her invitation to go down!

Sounds like you had a ball, It does sound weird when we say it but I agree with Summergurl... I can't wait until people don't recognise me. lol!

Plus nice to hear the girls giving you compliments. ;) ;)

Hope your date goes well, a whole weekender, can't beat that!!!

XXX

Back