Ollies Diary-Post LT Randomness

Hi, Ollie, nice pics, sounds like you had great hol too, well done for keeping it off and enjoying your life so much at the min... oh New York, exciting, I loved it but in saying that I spent all my time there in shops haha .... :)

You look amazing dude, and what fantastic changes occurring in your life.
How blooming exciting!
You need an assistant in New York right????

XXXX

hehe, yes I do in fact,. and I need someone to clean for me, make me dinners and wash my feet.. u up for it?!!?

Hi, Ollie, nice pics, sounds like you had great hol too, well done for keeping it off and enjoying your life so much at the min... oh New York, exciting, I loved it but in saying that I spent all my time there in shops haha .... :)

heya, thank you! had one hell of a time there alright.. hehe yea its super for shopping! was there for 2 weeks, bough a new wardrobe and fell in love with the place!

Have a wonderful life Ollie - enjoy every second:D

Just a check in for a year on from when I finished LT! Anyone struggling, needing a bit of inspiration etc please read my diary from the start.. Its what got me through the whole thing! Its possible, it can be done.. keep up the good work!

Just to let you all know, Im still maintaining, Im 102 lbs off when i started the diet at the start of last year! I moved from London to NY a month ago, loving it here, too much food around but am training for a marathon so hopefully it all balances out
latest pics are on my profile.. http://www.minimins.com/14481-londonirishollie-albums-one-year-102-lbs-gone.html

Here's one!
14481-albums2338-picture14216.jpg

Any questions just shout, too all who know me.. Hey!! Wanna catch up!!

i would never have recognised you, you look amazing. well done on absolutely everything youve achieved you should be proud.

h xx

Well done to you, you look great! I was wondering whether there was any stigma attatched to you doing LT? I know alot of women would like to keep the fact that their on LT a guarded secret but how was it for you cos you don't hear of many males doing LT, did you get any stick of your mates?

Thank Taylor!
To be honest I saw it as more of a stigma attached to me for being overweight than for doing an extreme diet, would much rather be known as skinny Ollie than fat Ollie if you know what I mean. It's a ways to a means and it worked out. People only question diets if they don't work out. None of my friends/family have any problems with how I did it when they saw the results. In saying that all through the time of my diet (3 months I did it), only a handful of people knew I was on it. Was just easier that way. Now anyone who asks I tell. Stigma out the window.. we're all the same here!

Ollie, great to see you still around here. How are you loving NY?

I had a gain when I stopped smoking, so hence back on LT for a few weeks.

On the downside though, I started smoking again.

Just off to have a nosey in your photo album now.

Big hugs xxx

You look blooming amazing dude. I am very impressed all over again.
U are my hero!
Glad ur enjoying NY sounds amazing, I am very very jealous.

XXXX

Well... It's me again and I think probably finally signing off as I'm terrible at logging in every day... I think by now 99.99999% of people dont know me but for those who do... Hi and I hope you're sticking with it!

So.. Quick final synopsis on my journey
Dec 31st 2008 - Started Lipotrim at around 18stone 11lbs
Mar 2009 - Finished LT 5 1/2 stone lighter, taking up jogging and eating healthy healthy food.
Sept 2009 - completed the London half marathon much to my own and everyones amazement! My biggest achievement in life to that date..
Dec 2009 - 7 stone lighter. running with my brother who grew up as a fantastic sports person, always looking up to him, amazing xmas
Feb 2010 - Moved to New York, started training for a marathon. 102lbs lighter..
July 25th 2010 - Completed my first Marathon, finishing the San Francisco Marathon in 3hrs 53mins raising $1300 along the way!!!
Today.. training for another one... It doesn't stop...

Here's me coming to the end of the marathon -
14481-albums2338-picture15745.jpg

(And here's some more of me - [FONT=&quot]MarathonFoto - The World's Leader in Race Photography[/FONT]
)

I've said it before but for those starting out, dont give up no matter how tough you think it is, living life with the weight I had was a lot tougher.
For those who are almost done, well done but its only step 1.. enjoy your new life but be careful for the first stretch, eating healthy and normally needs to become something you want to do more than
anything else.. Dont stop the strictness until your cravings for bad food are 100% gone.
And for those who have the same experience as me, its so worth it right?

I dont think I could of done this without the help of people on here.. thank you Minimins and thank you friends!

Signing off-
Ollie V2

Congratulations and well done Ollie you are a real Lipotrim/MiniMins success story.

So very happy for you:happy096:

Perhaps you might like to do one last post on the Success forum and leave a link to your diary here for others to read as it is very inspirational.

Success Stories - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Best wishes for the future and hopefully you will pop in from time to time and keep us updated as time goes to see how you are doing as it is always lovely to hear from you.

I remember you Ollie, I started LT just after you. Great to hear from you again!

Can't believe how amazing you have done. I feel so proud of you! Strange I know but you have come such a long way and achieved so much.

Well done again and keep up all the excellent work, so worth it, you must feel like you're living somebody else's life. Fantastic!!

I remember you too Ollie! I DO believe it was you who introduced me to lime in the vodka & soda or vodka & coke ;) ... forgive me if I'm wrong.

Many congrats on your achievements. You're doing brilliantly and looking great, I'm really chuffed for you!!!

I'm still keeping the weight off but have not achieved other things like you have!! (Unless you count being able to run round after 5 grandchildren ;))

I hope you're enjoying your new life in NY and continue to be very happy :D xxx

Dude that just made me all emotional.
Huge Congrats.
Well done and missing you already.
Mwah!!!
XXXXXX

P.s You look very handsome and like a toned running genius in ur pics. :D
X

Congratulations Ollie....... so great to read.....you are looking abs fab in those pics x x x x Truly inspirational x

Nas x

well done ollie...you have totally transformed yourself and should be immensely proud...go you xxxx

btw i took a leaf out of your book and im running now and training for my first great south run this october..wish me luck!

h xx

Back