Omg.. Am i gonna regret this??

I love my sports bra, I have a shock absorber, I have fairly large boobies :) but they don't move an inch when I have it on, it's ace.. I went to a local store an they checked how I ran, I then bought my asics off amazon as they were much cheaper... So comfy x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've never owned a sports bra before, I have just bought one in my usual bra size, I am a 40 D so hoping they keep them in place. I look a complete fool if I wore a normal bra. My friend goes running everyday and her trainers are asics, she got them from Sports Direct so I was going to look there too. Didn't think of amazon, thanks for that x

I've never owned a sports bra before, I have just bought one in my usual bra size, I am a 40 D so hoping they keep them in place. I look a complete fool if I wore a normal bra. My friend goes running everyday and her trainers are asics, she got them from Sports Direct so I was going to look there too. Didn't think of amazon, thanks for that x
DefinAtely worth looking at amazon, my trainers were £20 quid cheaper on there.. I did 2 weeks of the c25k in normal bra, boos bouncing and straps slipping down.. By time I got to week for I had to buy new jogging pants as they were too big.. I found the first 5 weeks I only either lost 1/2 pound or sts but the inches dropped off, I then started losing on average 2lb a week.. I would say definAtely take your measurements as I dropped a clothes size and had only lost 7lb :)

Nettie - there are quite a few threads about running/ jogging on the Fitness and Exercise forums on here. They are really good for hints and tips and motivation! Good luck with your plan - you'll do great!

Sports direct has some brill sales on! Got two pairs of Adidas work out pants for half price. There's loads of tshirts in cheaper makes like Lonsdale and LA gear for 3 or 4 quid.

The only thing I am really worried about.... and I know it sounds rediculous... is that I will have weeks where I will gain weight or STS, this will be so disheartening as I am so focused on the number on the scales. I haven't done any measurements yet, I will do them tomorrow.
Thanks for all the advice and support everyone x

The only thing I am really worried about.... and I know it sounds rediculous... is that I will have weeks where I will gain weight or STS, this will be so disheartening as I am so focused on the number on the scales. I haven't done any measurements yet, I will do them tomorrow.
Thanks for all the advice and support everyone x

Definitely start measurements as your body will change shape and the inches will melt off you.

I love my sports bra, I have a shock absorber, I have fairly large boobies :) but they don't move an inch when I have it on, it's ace.. I went to a local store an they checked how I ran, I then bought my asics off amazon as they were much cheaper... So comfy x

hi LisaM - do they really make a difference? I saw one in the store today but was hesitant because I haven't used one before. I guess the straps don't ride down on you?

hi LisaM - do they really make a difference? I saw one in the store today but was hesitant because I haven't used one before. I guess the straps don't ride down on you?

Gosh yeah they definitely make a huge difference, my boobs just don't move at all,which considering I am a 34F is not to be scoffed at.. The straps don't move, they are just much more comfortable x

Well, I guess that settles it...gonna go check them out before I go join the gym tomorrow.
Thanks, y'all.

haha I live very near to a dodgy area and I'm a little scared to be honest, I'm worried about the dark nights. Gonna have to be brave, I'm just going to make sure I have my phone with me but not on show and stick to the areas where if I get worried I can knock on a friends door lol x

Lol I'm near manchester, just go for it, who cares what people say, do it for yourself and they will be shocked as they see you getting slimmer week by week as you pass the. the shouting will soon turn to wolf whistles.... or so I try and tell myself anyway lol x

Lol I'm near manchester, just go for it, who cares what people say, do it for yourself and they will be shocked as they see you getting slimmer week by week as you pass the. the shouting will soon turn to wolf whistles.... or so I try and tell myself anyway lol x

My plan is to start off in the gym in the winter months and then get out in the parks in the spring. I can but try lol :)

Back