Step 1 Sole Source Omg.......pls let me lose weight tomorrow!

gerujool said:
Yes it was nice but just for one night only lol! I had them twice last week and still lost!

Ooh very nice wat u up to anything exciting?

Err well working few hrs sat so leave me boy at home on xbox an ruby is going swimming with friend then Sunday Footy to watch George then prob beach with dog keep busy!!!

I had cranberry bar tonight lush xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's great.... I'm a bit scared of eating and not losing! Well done you...

Think the only plan fit Friday is taking my boy to the opticians! Not much fun, but a must... If hubby goes out in evening I may start wrapping xmas pressies and writing cards, will prob take a while... Then on Saturday we have a family photo shoot which may be fun!

I'm hoping to go on xbox at weekend too... If kids let me have a go!

You enjoying the bars then? Do they make it easier?

tomnkatesmum said:
That's great.... I'm a bit scared of eating and not losing! Well done you...

Think the only plan fit Friday is taking my boy to the opticians! Not much fun, but a must... If hubby goes out in evening I may start wrapping xmas pressies and writing cards, will prob take a while... Then on Saturday we have a family photo shoot which may be fun!

I'm hoping to go on xbox at weekend too... If kids let me have a go!

You enjoying the bars then? Do they make it easier?

Oh exciting stuff wrapping presses lol!!!

Yeah take them to work an people don't then ask, really enjoy them but proof will b in the weigh in lol!!

X

Ah, its great that your enjoying the bars and as you say, good if people aren't noticing... i have hardly told anyone as i know what people can be like with their comments and i really cant be bothered to hear about other peoples thoughts on my diet!!

I've got a family thing in a couple of weeks and really don't want to tell them all I'm doing CD as i can imagine the comments!!! It's a whole day event, so i think i may just take a soup and hope no-one notices... its a buffet thing, so hopefully i can just move around and no-one will notice i'm not eating!

I've been thinking also, as I'm now doing my 11th week, i can do next week on SS but then i have to go up onto step 2 =0(... however I've got loads of things in my 13th week which will make step 2 really hard, so I'm thinking about doing step 2 next week?!?!?!? Sorry I'm rambling, but sort of thinking out loud!!! (Hope you don't mind...)

When you have your eggs, what do you have with them? or how do you have them??? cook them???

tomnkatesmum said:
Ah, its great that your enjoying the bars and as you say, good if people aren't noticing... i have hardly told anyone as i know what people can be like with their comments and i really cant be bothered to hear about other peoples thoughts on my diet!!

I've got a family thing in a couple of weeks and really don't want to tell them all I'm doing CD as i can imagine the comments!!! It's a whole day event, so i think i may just take a soup and hope no-one notices... its a buffet thing, so hopefully i can just move around and no-one will notice i'm not eating!

I've been thinking also, as I'm now doing my 11th week, i can do next week on SS but then i have to go up onto step 2 =0(... however I've got loads of things in my 13th week which will make step 2 really hard, so I'm thinking about doing step 2 next week?!?!?!? Sorry I'm rambling, but sort of thinking out loud!!! (Hope you don't mind...)

When you have your eggs, what do you have with them? or how do you have them??? cook them???

Well I just have two eggs and scramble them but obviously u should add the extra 80g on the list!

Yeah know wat u mean bout people's comment!! Wat bout a bar for that day least u can nip off an eat it easier then soup??

U r busy bee! Y don't u do a couple off ss+ days this week next week then wen u go onto step 2 it's not as bad! I'm still losing on ss+????

gerujool said:
Well I just have two eggs and scramble them but obviously u should add the extra 80g on the list!

Yeah know wat u mean bout people's comment!! Wat bout a bar for that day least u can nip off an eat it easier then soup??

U r busy bee! Y don't u do a couple off ss+ days this week next week then wen u go onto step 2 it's not as bad! I'm still losing on ss+????

Hi babe, how's you? Good day? Manic day at work today, started at 7 in a meeting, delighted to be home and home now till Sunday! 3 day weekend! Woohoo!

Yeah I will think about bars for that day, may be the answer!

I've decided to do my step two week from Saturday this week... Really quite worried about,I haven't eaten for nearly 11 weeks! :p

Got my chicken, eggs and milk ordered! What a feast eh?!?

Hi babe, how's you? Good day? Manic day at work today, started at 7 in a meeting, delighted to be home and home now till Sunday! 3 day weekend! Woohoo!

Yeah I will think about bars for that day, may be the answer!

I've decided to do my step two week from Saturday this week... Really quite worried about,I haven't eaten for nearly 11 weeks! :p

Got my chicken, eggs and milk ordered! What a feast eh?!?

Woop woop you'll b fine chick if in doubt drink water!!!

Yeah lush weekend for u babe relax!!!! Oh u can't have milk and food either or!!!

Stl at work shattered xxx

Don't know how your still standing at work...

Seems step 2, you need 3/4 pint milk, three products, protein and veg meal, each day for a week! Be nice to have something new!

I'm off to bed, can hardly stand!

Speak tomorrow babe, take care x

Don't know how your still standing at work...

Seems step 2, you need 3/4 pint milk, three products, protein and veg meal, each day for a week! Be nice to have something new!

I'm off to bed, can hardly stand!

Speak tomorrow babe, take care x

Morning!!

I left at 10.30pm knackered!! Got lush day today meeting girlies for coffee food shopping walk dog just chill time to!!!

How's u (wen ur up that it lol)!!!!

Xxxx

gerujool said:
Morning!!

I left at 10.30pm knackered!! Got lush day today meeting girlies for coffee food shopping walk dog just chill time to!!!

How's u (wen ur up that it lol)!!!!

Xxxx

Good morning! :)

I'm good thanks huni... Sounds like you've got a lovely day planned... My little girl is unwell, but thankfully I'm home today and for weekend, really looking forward to a relaxing few days!

Got to take Tom to optician later and we have a photo thing tomorrow, hopefully Katie won't be too snooty for it!

Really hoping to have a sit and snuggle day with them later... Maybe a little Christmas shopping while at opticians but nothing much!

You working at weekend?

Xx

Good morning! :)

I'm good thanks huni... Sounds like you've got a lovely day planned... My little girl is unwell, but thankfully I'm home today and for weekend, really looking forward to a relaxing few days!

Got to take Tom to optician later and we have a photo thing tomorrow, hopefully Katie won't be too snooty for it!

Really hoping to have a sit and snuggle day with them later... Maybe a little Christmas shopping while at opticians but nothing much!

You working at weekend?

Xx

morning!

Oh no poorly princess, good excuse to snuggle though!!!!

Just popping in tomorrow 12-5pm while ruby goes swimming..............its sooooooo cold!!!!

I need to start shopping but no money til dec pay booooo xxxxx

How u feeling, still getting on ok?????

V x

gerujool said:
morning!

Oh no poorly princess, good excuse to snuggle though!!!!

Just popping in tomorrow 12-5pm while ruby goes swimming..............its sooooooo cold!!!!

I need to start shopping but no money til dec pay booooo xxxxx

How u feeling, still getting on ok?????

V x

I'm very lucky, she's poorly but in very good spirits! :)

Oh no, you have to wait to December to get xmas pressies, you'll be very busy then! Do you know what they want?

I've got a headache, not sure if I'm coming down with what Kate's got, or just feeling rotten! Sticking fine though and looking forward to chewing tomorrow! Lol!

Enjoy your coffee with the girls today... Sounds fun! :)

Will you be able to stick okay?

Xxx

I'm very lucky, she's poorly but in very good spirits! :)

Oh no, you have to wait to December to get xmas pressies, you'll be very busy then! Do you know what they want?

I've got a headache, not sure if I'm coming down with what Kate's got, or just feeling rotten! Sticking fine though and looking forward to chewing tomorrow! Lol!

Enjoy your coffee with the girls today... Sounds fun! :)

Will you be able to stick okay?

Xxx

Hi oh that's ok grumpy poorly kids worst!! Hope u feel better soon but it's so cold brrr!!

Coffee was lush food shopping done now to walk the pup then home to clean fridge exciting life I know!!

Glad ur getting on ok and excited to b eating tomorrow woop xxxx

Yeah I'm not undoing all this hardwork I putbin xxx

gerujool said:
Hi oh that's ok grumpy poorly kids worst!! Hope u feel better soon but it's so cold brrr!!

Coffee was lush food shopping done now to walk the pup then home to clean fridge exciting life I know!!

Glad ur getting on ok and excited to b eating tomorrow woop xxxx

Yeah I'm not undoing all this hardwork I putbin xxx

It's freezing isn't it! Reckon I need to buy some thermals! I bought thick tights today to wear under my trousers so hopefully that should help...

I bought my new jeans today, size 16 and a cardy in size 14! I know it's not perfect but a few weeks ago I was 20 to 22!

Crikey, you feeling energetic today? Cleaned the fridge eh? Haven't done mine for a while! All I want to do is sit wrapped in a blanket!

Kinda excited about tomorrow and food...will let you know how it goes...

Got a photoshoot tomorrow... Tbh, just hope I look slimmer in the photos...

Before you think I'm crazy, it's a family Christmas photoshoot... I'm not nude modelling our anything crazy lol!

In bed now snuggled!! Oh lovely hope d eryone smiles!!!

Yes good luck with food enjoy and chew lots of times before u swallow xx

U had a gd day today, how's ur daughter x

In bed now snuggled!! Oh lovely hope d eryone smiles!!!

Yes good luck with food enjoy and chew lots of times before u swallow xx

U had a gd day today, how's ur daughter x

Fab about jeans bet ur well excited!!! Skinny here u come!!

I'm of to bed in a sec...can't wait, just been doing my nails :)

Yeah I hope kids smile too, you can never tell with kids!

I'm delighted about jeans and cardy.can't wait to be slim and go shopping... Be able too choose clothes I like as opposed t to clothes that fit!

Daughters full of cold and coughing like a smoker but still really good spirits and chirpy... She's such a good girl! :)

Yeah,I will remember to chew and enjoy my food... Think mushroom omlette tomorrow night... Nom nom...

Sweet dreams hun and chat tomorrow xxx

I'm delighted about jeans and cardy.can't wait to be slim and go shopping... Be able too choose clothes I like as opposed t to clothes that fit!

Daughters full of cold and coughing like a smoker but still really good spirits and chirpy... She's such a good girl! :)

Yeah,I will remember to chew and enjoy my food... Think mushroom omlette tomorrow night... Nom nom...

Morning have a great day at ur photoshoot and most importantly enjoy ur foof???

I'm glad ur daughters not moping bout bless her, yep I can imagine smokers cough I'm smoking like a trooper at mo to get me through xx

Morning Susan!

Just read another thread on here where u posted!

U sound like ur really started to rock this new look!! New clothes and new u!!! It's true about taking pride in urself I never used to bother but gradually I'm starting to!!

Glad photoshoot was good an u got lots of photos of the kids xxx

Have a good day catch u later xxx

gerujool said:
Morning Susan!

Just read another thread on here where u posted!

U sound like ur really started to rock this new look!! New clothes and new u!!! It's true about taking pride in urself I never used to bother but gradually I'm starting to!!

Glad photoshoot was good an u got lots of photos of the kids xxx

Have a good day catch u later xxx

Hey huni,

Yeah I came on briefly last night but was shattered! Had a lite in today and just got up, had my choc mint shake which was yum...

Yeah,I treated myself yesterday which was nice...it's been a while...I cannot wait to go clothes shopping,I keep seeing loads of lovely things which I'm hoping soon I can buy as they'll suit, and not but things as they're the only things that fit!

How's you? Did you have a good day yesterday? Up to much today?

Xxx

Back