OMG - some people..

jealousy is a horrible thing, size 12 tops is wicked don`t let her snidy comment ruin that for you. x

HOW BLOODY RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all flippin 3 of them Im angry for all 3 of you tiwin mummy curly and Dita - there just is absolutely no flippin need for that and as Tilly said any decent person may think it but dont open their big gobs and say it!!!!!!!!

you are so much better than they are and doing so well. I cant wait till Im a 12!!!
xxx

Well done Curly on your size 12 tops, I think you have done fabulously and you are an inspiration to me.... she is just plain jealous and dont let her get to you.... if you fit in a size 12, then you are a size 12.... so stuff her.

You know curly, I had the same type of comment my self on Friday,
Fridays are 'dress down day' at work, so i put on my tight jeans and t shirt (both size 14 ) and the girl opposite me asked what clothes size i was now, i replye 14 :D, her reply ':eek: OMG your only 1 size bigger than me !!'
That pissed me off, but then when the other girl in our office came in she said 'Sharon is only 1 size bigger than me, can you belive she is nearly the same size as me :eek: !!'
as if, how dare the fat girl get anywhere near the same size as me !!
I never had any come backs, i was too busy being shocked at her attitude :sigh:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How rude! I actually had a similar comment myself last week from someone at work. She asked me how my diet was going and then said 'Have you lost any weight at all?' When I told her I'd lost 21lbs so far she said 'I find it so hard to tell when anyone has lost weight' :rolleyes:

Back