omg

Bobwillbethin

:cry::cry:I just measured myself :cry::cry:
waist 45"
hips 50"
bust 46.5"

:cry::cry:

well save your tears cos next months figures will blow you away, i'm so sorry that i never took my measurements at the beginning. good look on your journey

I took mine a while ago and was quite shocked by it all. Needless to say never did them since - I'll be happy when I see them gone!

try turn it into a positive...the next time ur tempted to stray away from ww....look at them and remember the way u felt after seeing them numbers....it works a treat (i had 2 pizzas cooking there for myself, each 8points, because i was feeling like crap and had a headache, they were half done when i took out my ww diary with measurements after one glance i went in took them out of the oven and threw them away to the dog then went to bed for an hour :))

xxxxxxxxxx

Sleeps a good one, now give me a good one with two kids that are driving me mad! lol

Lordy - erm, er muffs? :rotflmao::rotflmao:

And a great deal of patiance! i admit i only munch though when im stressed, so then i blame the kids. Today i was good though, prepared theres and mine at same time so no need to get the twixs out in desperation!

Oh, I'm so looking forward to being able to see a photo of myself without cringing.

We were videoed at work the other day as part of a team-building exercise - AAAARGH!

Back