On a journey to lose 6 1/2 stone.

georgiab88

WEll hello,

I'm new to this forum, so just a quick message to say hi, I'm Gee and I'm doing Slimming World. I've lost 1 stone 5 lbs to date, but I'm struggling a little to get any further. Amy tips, recipes etc would be amazing!

Thanks,

Ciao xxx

How Are you doing with it? Are u doing slimming world? X

Hi Georgiab88 and welcome.

Well done on the 21lb loss to date. I am also following SW and have lost half a pound less than you since early January. My philosophy is to celebrate what I have lost even if it is one lb a week. I feel better for it already but still a way to go.

I have joined the SW exercise challenge for March and the 14 to 13 stone group. Nearly forgot - moved into the next group this week - 13 to 12s!! I find the support of others motivates me and I have a place to celebrate the small successes.

Good luck !

Hey Georgia.

Wow, more than a st is more than I've ever lost, so really well done! I need to loose loads too (about 5 stone), so it's good to know there are other people out there doing it, don't you think?

I'm in North Yorks too, do you go to Slimming World in York? Sorry if that's nosey, you don't have to answer :p

Kate x

Back