On a mission - my food diary

Wow, good for you. Not sure I'd have been so disciplined if I went to mcdonalds but guess that's what this journey is all about... Doing things differently!
Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks Selma, believe me it was tough, especially as my hubby and son were munching away on burgers, nuggets and chips! You're right about doing things differently, its all about making the right decisions. What I like about the pro points system is that you can still be bold and have treats as long as overall you are healthy etc.

Dinner updated, think I'll have dessert tonight too as I've a few points left...hhmmm what to have????

Ooops. Sitting in the pub on my 3rd mini bottle of wine.... Certainly not in plan today :)

tras said:
Ah,enjoy! Tomorrow's another day!

Lol yeah it's WI day....timed that well NOT

I'll have to add in the alcohol points later... Think today is gonna be a long day!

Jemmalb said:
Good luck for wi : ) xx

Thanks Jemma! I'll be praying to the weight loss gods today :)

Ooh good luck. My favourite thing about WI day is knowing that my points start again! so I don't have to try and claw back anything... Last week I went totally over for 2 days (a wedding and a meal out) and then ended up eating nothing but soup for 2 days to try and balance things out.
Let us know how you get on...

You are so right Selma! Funny you mention soup... Guess what I have in for lunch today :)
Every little helps as they say!

Tuesday 23rd August

Breakfast - 4 PP
30g Bran Flakes
Strawberries
ww yoghurt - 1 pp

Lunch - 8 PP
Home made Sweet Potato, butternut squash & carrot soup 6 PP
WW bread - 2 PP

Dinner - 8 PP
Pork Medallions 4 PP
Roast Veg - Potato; butternut squash; carrots; sweet potato - 4 PP

Snacks: 6 PP
ww crackers - 1pp
low fat phili - 2PP
Curly Wurly - 3PP
Jaffa cakes - 2 PP

Attachments

• IMG_0695.jpg
    IMG_0695.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
your menus look delicious. But just wondering are peas and corn not points? I hope your right cause I love both;)

:cry::cry::cry:You're right! why did I think they were 0 - thanks for pointing that out :) I'll update - lol I can blame that for my gain later tonight

Here to follow! Aww I'm sure u won't gain! The peas n corn won't add up to much! U get quite a few peas for 1 pp! Dnt know about corn! Xx

Weigh in is tonight, leaving in about 10 mins!
I reckon I'm up 1 lb after the celebrations this weekend and last night - I'll let ye know when I get back!

Well no surprise I'm up 1.5lbs :cry: but I'm to blame, no excuses! Think I'll be giving up the booze for a while, get back on track with the food & exercise...onwards & downwards.

Get back on track skinny( love the name by the way) keep on track this wk n you'll soon get it off! We all have blow out weeks xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Get back on track skinny( love the name by the way) keep on track this wk n you'll soon get it off! We all have blow out weeks xx

Thanks! Appreciate that :)

Back