On plan until I get there!

Plan for tomorrow
Day 24
B- overnight oats (3/4 hexb) coffee (1 syn)
L- Chinese seafood with mushrooms and bamboo shoots, rice
D- heck chicken sausages (2 syns), celeriac and swede mash, spinach
S- ryvita (1/4 hexb), Philly (1/3 hexa), babybel (2/3 hexa), fruit, rice pud

Forgot to do oats last night so got a breakfast pot from pret with poached egg, beans and mushrooms. Not sure how it was all cooked so let's say 3 syns. And my Chinese at lunch will be 4.5 syns. 10.5 total which I hope to stick to!

Unbelievable, I managed to pick up the wrong bit of Tupperware this morning so I didn't have my Chinese for lunch. Couldn't face another jacket. Had to hunt round the supermarkets and ended up with coop salad with potato and salmon. Don't know whether to count any syns, can't see that there would be any. Anyway it hardly touched the sides but at least I had the rice pudding brought in the wrong Tupperware as an afternoon snack!

I'm celebrating because I've now been offered my first choice job! So in total: breakfast 3 syns, lunch say 2, dinner 1.5 (just had 3 sausages), coffee 2, margarine 1 (had wholemeal bread as my hexb instead of ryvita), 2 southern comfort 6. Total 15.5

Damn, plus the mouthful of leftover Chinese starter I stole off oh's plate - 4 syns? Not looking so good now.

Not having that second southern comfort - so 16.5 syns total.
Plan for tomorrow:
B- overnight oats 2/3 hexb (ready and waiting in the fridge!)
L- leftover Chinese (4.5 syns), rice. Won't leave it at home this time!
D- probably egg bacon and chips (1 syn) as I need to use up the bacon
S- ryvita 1/3 hexb, Philly, fruit, rice pud

Had a heck sausage (half syn), bacon medallions, egg, mushroom, spinach and chips (2 syns) for dinner. Have also had a yoghurt and a banana today and an extra babybel (2 syns) - but only a spoonful of rice pudding. Total 9 syns.
Plan for tomorrow
Day 26
B- bacon, egg, sausage (half syn), mushroom, tomato, toast (half hexb, 1 syn for Marg)
L- chilli, rice, cheese (3/4 hexa)
D- peperonata pasta (1 syn)
S- ryvita (half hexb), cheese triangles (1/4 hexa plus 1 syn), chopped up plums in yoghurt, rice pudding

So today has actually been (and planned)
B- plums and banana with natural fat free yoghurt, tspn honey (1 syn), Alpen bar (half hexb), coffee (2 syns)
L- bacon, egg, heck sausage (half syn), tomatoes, toast (half hexb and 1 syn marg)
S- rice pudding, toast (4 syns!), kinder hippo (6 syns!), babybel (1/3 hexa), grapes, yoghurt
D- rice, chilli, cheese (2/3 hexa)
Total 14.5 syns

Well last night was a disaster, I'm embarrassed to write it down. Just felt hungry and even after rice pudding and a banana I got myself 3 (ahem) weetabix and milk (about 15 syns) plus a biscuit bar (3 syns)

Today.. Is a new day?
Day27
B- porridge (half hexb) with honey (half syn), banana, coffee (1 syn)
L- chilli, rice, cheese (3/4 hexa), yoghurt, raspberries
S- 2 ryvita, 1 cheese triangle (rest of hexa and hexb), grapes, mini magnum (8.5 syns)
D- pereronta pasta (1 syn)
Total 11 syns

I've also had some ham and rice pudding as snacks
Plan for day 28
B- Turkey bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomato
L- peperonata pasta (1 syn)
D- going to make paella! (3 syns)
S- ham, cheese/ryvita (hexa/b), fruit, yoghurt, rice pudding

Yesterday went mad in the evening as usual, ate 5 syns worth of crisps and a 2 syn hot chocolate.
Extra syns today: 2 babybel (4 syns), Freddo chocolate (5 syns)
Total 13

Day 30
Big stressful meeting today, at least it's over and I didn't comfort eat (so far). Oh except for the latte!
B- overnight oats (3/4 hexb), banana, berries, coffee (1 syn)
L- peperonata sauce with rice, cheese (half hexa), skinny latte (4 syns)
Planned:
D- paella (3 syns)
S- Turkey bacon, 2 ryvita, Philly (hexa/b plus 1.5 syns), yoghurt, fruit

Oh and weighed myself - lost just under a pound (no surprise there)
Well done you. A loss is a loss right ? You just need to drop a few of those extra syns next week and you are going to see an even better loss on those scales

Thanks, actually weighed myself this morning and an extra pound was gone. Better than nothing! I was really good yesterday but to the point that I was hungry when I was trying to get to sleep...

That happened to me last night at about 10:30 ! I was that hungry I actually felt sick. No way I was going to bed like that so I had a banana. It did the trick thankfully

Yeah it's been freezing hasn't it lol

Couldn't face it!

Good today so far

B- weetabix with milk (hexb, 2/3 hexa), coffee (1 syn)
L- paella (3 syns- although that's according to a recipe for 4 servings and we've had 6 out of it!)
D- pork loin, spinach,roast veg, mash made with milk (1/3 hexa)
S- babybel (2 syns), ham, turkey bacon, rice pud , yoghurt, pear
Total 6 syns

Hi Kgem, I've just read through your diary, I can empathise with some of your challenges. Travel, meetings, colleagues and friends leaving drinks, falling off the SW wagon, dusting down and climbing back on. All very familiar.
You've done really well with your diary which gives you some accountability to yourself. Work socials are a minefield, I love a pint but often hold myself to account and have G&T for 2syns. It doesn't always work....keep the faith, you've now got a couple of us keeping an eye on you !

Back