On plan until I get there!

I was worried about how the last couple of days would go as I was away from home, but I'm quite pleased with myself overall. Yesterday I packed in syns in the evening with wine and nuts but otherwise I was careful. I could have got a snack to eat on the train but I waited for my dinner instead despite feeling tired and rough. Today's diary:
Day 12:
B- bran cereal (hexb) with milk (hexa plus a few syns), banana, soft boiled egg
L- broccoli and potato soup, possibly containing cream (say 4 syns)
D- SW ready meal chicken saag with some brown rice- relieved how nice this was after having tried the SW sausages. They could very well reduce the amount of chicken and put more spinach in because it was very filling.
Yoghurt, clementine
coffees - maybe 5 syns?

Lost 4.9lb (in 2 weeks). I'll take that, if I keep going I could be in one of my nice dresses by the time I have to interview for my job (redundancy situation).
But I already started feeling lazy and thinking of cereal for breakfast instead of eggs bacon and mushrooms/tomatoes, which is what will set me up best for the rest of the day. So in the interests of keeping on track I need a plan for today but I'm really stuck on what to have for lunch. Any ideas??
Day 13
B- eggs Turkey bacon and mushrooms/tomatoes. Coffee 1 syn
L- ??
D- steak, roasted veg (red onion, pepper, aubergine, courgette, mushroom, potato)
S- rice pud if I can find diet cream soda!
Fruit. Yoghurt. Ryvita (hexb) and Philly (hexa)

Oh dear, the kids didn't finish their sandwiches so I had a couple of bites of prawn mayo, say 3 syns, and some cheese which will have to be my hexa.
My actual lunch was a sainsburys my goodness mushroom risotto. The butternut squash one is apparently 2.5 syns so I'll count it as that.
And I have leftover rice so will have that with the roasted veg instead of including potato in the mix.
Will probably have hifi bars as hexb.
And another coffee now for 1 syn. Total 7.5 today hopefully.
I can't find cream soda in waitrose or sainsburys so will try making my beloved rice pud with water sweetener and vanilla essence instead.
Sorry to bore on but I could easily go off track this weekend so want to commit to a plan!

Had one Alpen bar and 2 ryvita as hexb with cheese triangle and 15g lightest Philly (2.5 syns)

Today so far
Day 14
B- eggs, turkey bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes
L- SW Singapore prawn noodles
Plan for dinner - beef bourginon (1 syn)
Coffees - 3 syns
Snacks - 2 ryvita with 55g lightest Philly (half hexb and hexa), Alpen bar, babybel

Oh well, my son came home with birthday cake which he didn't like so I hoovered some up. 8 syns?

Husband had a magnum mini and I nearly succumbed - but had rice pudding and a kiwi fruit instead.
Today
Day 15
B- overnight oats, coffee (1 syn)
L- jacket with beans and cottage cheese, salad
D- Singapore noodles
S- magnum mini! (8.5 syns), yoghurt, rice pudding, fruit, coffee(1 syn)

Stuck to what I said yesterday except I didn't have rice pudding or yoghurt and I had ryvita (1.5 syns) with a third of my hexa lightest Philly plus 2 babybel (hexa)

Plan for today
Day 16
B- overnight oats (hexb), coffee (1 syn)
L- jacket with baked beans, cottage cheese, salad
D- steak, roasted veg, chips (1.5 syns)
S- satsumas, banana, yoghurt, rice pudding

Wednesday I'm at home so will make baked oats again with the raspberries I bought, as well as carbonara with fromage frais for dinner.

Slight twist on today, I've had 2 coffees (2 syns) but no chips, I had tuna instead of beans on my jacket, and I've made Marie Rose sauce for prawns, with fromage frais and a tiny bit of light mayo and ketchup (1 syn) as a snack.
Haven't had my hexa yet so will go for 3 ryvita (4.5 syns) with Philly and cheese triangle.
Total 7.5 syns but lots of food today

Plan for day 17:
B- eggs Turkey bacon mushrooms tomatoes. Cappuccino 3 syns
L- beef bourginon
D- carbonara made with fromage frais
S- rice pud, half portion of baked oats (half hexb plus half syn), fruit, ryvita and Philly (half hexb, hexa)

Bit of the munchies tonight. Carbonara 1 syn. Froyo lolly 3.5 syns biscuit bar 3.5 syns half teaspn honey half syn
Total 12 syns and I may yet have another biscuit bar...

Confessional: it got worse. I had some total 5% yoghurt (bought by mistake, apparently 7 syns) with a tspn honey (1 syn), options hot choc (2 syns) and a nature valley bar (9 syns!). Hopeless day.
Plan for today
B- oat bake (half hexb, half syn)
Coffee 1 syn
L- jacket with chilli, cheese (hexa), fromage frais
D- carbonara (1 syn)

Yesterday was just as bad..
Stuck to plan until dinner when I only had half my carbonara, wasn't feeling it any more, so on my way out I got a skinny latte (4 syns) and a flapjack (something like 20 syns?!) then a pint of coors light at the pub (10?).

Today
Day 19
B- wheetabix and milk (hexb and hexa)
L- sainsburys my goodness squash risotto (2.5 syns)
S- 2 ryvita with Philly (4 syns), banana
D- smoked mackerel (1 syn), chips (1.5 syns), baked beans
More fruit, yoghurt

I really need to do a shop, and get some stuff I made earlier out of the freezer.
Some good news this week at least, I still have a job- woohoo! We're going through a restructure but I just got a definite offer.

Day 20 is a new day?!
B- bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes
L- jacket with baked beans, cheese (hexa plus ?2 syns)
S- 2 ryvita (half hexb) with triangles (2 syns), coffee (5 syns), hi fi bar, fruit, babybel (2 syns)
D- fillet steak on offer at tescos! Celeriac and swede mash, roast veg

Day 21
B - bacon, eggs, heck chicken sausage
L- veg curry with 10g cashews (3.5 syns), rice
S (kids party) mini sausage roll (3 syns), party ring (1.5 syns) cake (7 syns?), hula hoops (1 syns), coffee (3 syns), mini babybel (1/3 hexa), Philly (2/3 hexa), ryvita (hexb)
D- spag Bol, Parmesan (1.5 syns)
20.5 syns total

Bad bad bad. Not going to bother counting the endless syns today.
Day 22
B- rice pud and raspberries
Coffee
L- impromptu lunch out with colleagues- battered calamari, chips, salad. Cake at colleagues leaving thing.
D- heck chicken sausages, celeriac mash, peas

So since Wednesday I've had one good day (Saturday), apart from that it's been a disaster - and now my husband wants to get a takeaway tomorrow. Plus I am supposed to be going to the pub for a colleagues birthday. I will figure out something low syn, skip the popadoms, and have no syns the rest of the day (including at the pub- diet coke for me). It would be great to have someone hold me to account for that... I don't seem to be doing a good job of it myself.
Plan for day 23
B- overnight oats, coffee (1 syn)
L- jacket with tuna and beans
D- plain rice, 380g prawn bhuna (10 syns)
S- ryvita, Philly/ triangles (hexb, hexa)
Wish me luck (by which I mean willpower)

Plan forced off track by husband wanting Chinese instead of Indian. So I've had
10 Prawn crackers 3 syns , half portion seafood with mushrooms and bamboo 4.5 syns, crab and sweetcorn soup maybe 3 syns, salt and chilli squid in batter around 4 syns. Total 15.5 syns
Will have a yoghurt too.

Back