Total Solution On The Road To PGCE -> From Graduate, To Slim Graduate, And Beyond!!

Just noticed the sweetener used is sucralose.... But are we allowed that?

I don't know but am sure that's in the tesco bars and they're allowed aren't they?

Sorry am wrong the tesco bars have fructose in them, not sure about sucralose.

Hmmm not sure then...

Day 3 -> Done! Have had a WS day today tho as had a salmon fillet with afew boiled eggs for tea... Plus 2 strawb shakes and a bar. Tbh, I didnt even really want to eat, so not sure why I did. According to myfitnesspal it meant 240 extra cals but ketosis friendly at least!

What a fantastic incentive!

You're obviously very determined, can't wait to read about your progress!

Hey steeleee. Sounds like you are bad in the zone! Really great to hear about your graduation day! You should really be very proud ifs yourself and this is a whole new chapter of your life!

Hope the sucrose is ok as that strawb shake sounds mmm mmm mmm!!!

Oh dear, just as I couldve been getting into ketosis.... Went to my friends sons primary school leaving assembly.... And had a fairy cake, and a slice of bara brith.... :-( back to square one!

What was it that made you cave? It's not a disaster if you can learn from it, and do better next time.

Every set back is part of the process, it can be more beneficial long term than a success!

You're not at square one, you've still consumed fewer calories than you would have of you were starting today. Just take a deep breath, and carry on.

A set back is only a disaster if you allow it to become one x

You're not alone hun, I succumbed to the carbs tonight for the first time in 9 weeks :( back on it tomorrow for me... I know it was completely emotional/stress eating for me tonight as had awful day, and just found out my best friends mum has to have a mastectomy so that tipped me over the edge. 1 kebab later (& a couple of bits of chocolate & a large glass of wine lol!) and I'm done with my little mishap.... We'll start tomorrow together :) xx

I'm joining you in the naughty corner ladies!!
Had a bottle of wine last night, as always, great idea at the time but I'm suffering for it today!!
Back on the wagon!

I was already expecting a bad result on the scales tomorrow due to TOTM and various mini cheats so this is not good!!

Seems to be a fair few of us in the naughty corner lol! Back on track today, although out all day tomorrow and possibly out for a meal saturday so this week hasnt been brilliant. Will just have to get back on it on sunday....

Hmmmm think il be starting all over again on a new week on sunday, ended up having half a kebab and a glass of wine lastnight.... Classy I know LOL! Back on plan today, then off tomorrow, then back on sunday :-S but did weigh this morning and it said 30st0.4lbs ;-) not sure how accurate it is as yesterday it said 30st8!

You obviously needed a bit more of a break than you gave yourself at graduation! You'll be back on sunday and better than ever!!!!

Sarah x

Hey Steeleee

Congrats on your "Funny Hat" day. You looked amazing!!!

Im sad to say that I am also in the naught corner!:break_diet:

Finding hard to get back into it since my epic fail!!!
Decided Im not gonna bother getting back on track til monday now as too much going on this weekend.

Well done you tho for getting back to it. xx

Well yesterday wasnt a good day, ate so much rubbish, then had cider and lager lol! Back on today tho as the meal out was cancelled for today. Have had a bar so far, plus was cooking pasta for a friend that came over so made myself salmon with boiled eggs. Not a brilliant start but hey ho could be worse! Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Tempted to restart my days tomorrow as been a disaster this week! Just call today my carb adjustment day lol!

I know exactly how your feeling! Had the day off which turned into the weekend off! Back to it tomorrow though!!

Hope your doing ok.

Hi Steelee how you doing?

Oooops..... Well and truly in the naughty corner..... I've been there so much they worry when I'm gone LOL! Have restarted a few times then get sidetracked and have had lots going on with it being the summer hols.... And I was starting this morning, after having "the last (non exante) supper" lastnight cos we went out for dinner...... and then my dad was cooking breakfast for my mum cos she's not well, and he decided he was starting tomorrow instead, so I did too, cos the whole house smelled of bacon, and so I WILL be starting tomorrow.... I've never been successful starting on a Monday anyway..... Sorry for going awol, my computer still isn't fixed so relying on my rubbish phone and occaisionally get on mums laptop, but not very often! Hope everyone is ok and doing well sticking to plan :) Ooh and in other news, I got a new caaaar and am learning to driveeee! :D The parents are teaching me..... only been out twice so far..... but I didn't hit anything! :D

YOU'RE BACK!!!!
Aw chick never mind being in the naughty corner, we've all been there from time to time. I'm sure you have not undone all your hardwork! And even so, your back in track now!

Back