• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

One down, eight to go!

xMandyDx

Determination is Key
S: 18st0lb C: 14st7.0lb G: 9st1lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 3st7lb(19.44%)
So I lost my first stone in a month. Deeelighted!
Hoping to have three or thereabouts off by Xmas. I have 9 stone to lose altogether, which sounds daunting at times, I suppose, and the temptation to give in sometimes hits me right between the eyes.
I am guilty of having the very rare bite of one of hubby's fried sandwiches lol, but I think if I didn't have a little taste, I'd obsess about it all day!

What does everyone else need to lose altogether?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 20st4lb C: 16st11.5lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 3st6.5lb(17.08%)
Well done! keep up the good work :) x

S: 22st11lb C: 19st4lb BMI: 38.7 Loss: 3st7lb(15.36%)
Well done! You're doing brilliantly!

I have between 7 and 10 stone to lose depending if you go by the doctors chart or my body shape.

S: 26st9.0lb C: 25st5.0lb G: 12st0.0lb Loss: 1st4lb(4.83%)
Well done!

I initially had about 17.5 to life now got about 11 to go untik being at top end if my Target think I have that right! Taking it 1 at a time x

xMandyDx

Determination is Key
S: 18st0lb C: 14st7.0lb G: 9st1lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 3st7lb(19.44%)
Thanks for the replies guys. Jayde you've done so well! Huge congratulations to you!
I think I'm driving hubby mental with my "do I look like I've lost anything?" question a couple of times a week lol

S: 26st9.0lb C: 25st5.0lb G: 12st0.0lb Loss: 1st4lb(4.83%)
xMandyDx said:
Thanks for the replies guys. Jayde you've done so well! Huge congratulations to you!
I think I'm driving hubby mental with my "do I look like I've lost anything?" question a couple of times a week lol
Lol, I'm always feeling my chin and neck to check I feel slimmer!

S: 19st3lb C: 18st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 45.5 Loss: 0st4lb(1.49%)
So I lost my first stone in a month. Deeelighted!
Hoping to have three or thereabouts off by Xmas. I have 9 stone to lose altogether, which sounds daunting at times, I suppose, and the temptation to give in sometimes hits me right between the eyes.
I am guilty of having the very rare bite of one of hubby's fried sandwiches lol, but I think if I didn't have a little taste, I'd obsess about it all day!

What does everyone else need to lose altogether?
well done!

I have 7 stone 4.5lb to lose xxx