• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

One down...

Well day 1 is done and I feel great:D

The group I have joined is lovely and apart from one lady we are all 'bigger' with a lot to lose. They all seem to be a real friendly bunch too.

So far..
Raspberry is ok
Veg soup is being swapped at the saturday pop in *yuk*
Thia chilli is yummy
Caramel is extra yummy :D

Ive spent the day running to the loo to pee:eek:

Bring on day2! im ready :D

How are you other new starters getting on?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
:wavey:good morning! day one yesterday and it went fine - i did have a slight headache in the evening but i think it was the sun!
i drank more water than i ever thought possible and it was quite easy really - have spent more time running to the toilet than ever before tho ( think i will decorate if i have to spend a lot more time in there! )
i love the banana shake - not so keen on the chocolate. i have some of all of them to try this week so hopefully most of them are bearable!
definately not as hard as it could have been so come on day 2 - im ready for you.:whip:
im so glad your day went well too :clap:and good luck for the rest of the week. x

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Morning Ladies,

Glad to hear you are doing so well. Having a positive attitude is 80% of the battle won.

It just gets easier.

Kaalin

Totally agree with Tange. Attitude accounts for so much!! Good luck, glad it's going well so far...you'll blink and the 14 weeks will be over :)

Keep up the good work, I'm on week 8 now and it going well. you just have to get through the first couple of weeks, it does get better.

xx

Thanx Alley
Day 3 and going strong. On any normal diet i would have hit the biscuit tin by now as my littleman is poorly again but i have resisted. the poster on our counsellors wall is so true 'If hunger is not the problem then food isnt the answer'. Its stuck with me today :)
Thank you everyone for your kind comments and well wishes x