One down...

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by My~Turn~Now, 23 July 2008 Social URL.

1. My~Turn~Now

My~Turn~Now Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Well day 1 is done and I feel great:D

The group I have joined is lovely and apart from one lady we are all 'bigger' with a lot to lose. They all seem to be a real friendly bunch too.

So far..
    Raspberry is ok
    Veg soup is being swapped at the saturday pop in *yuk*
    Thia chilli is yummy
    Caramel is extra yummy :D

Ive spent the day running to the loo to pee:eek:

Bring on day2! im ready :D

How are you other new starters getting on?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hooley

hooley Full Member

:wavey:good morning! day one yesterday and it went fine - i did have a slight headache in the evening but i think it was the sun!
    i drank more water than i ever thought possible and it was quite easy really - have spent more time running to the toilet than ever before tho ( think i will decorate if i have to spend a lot more time in there! )
    i love the banana shake - not so keen on the chocolate. i have some of all of them to try this week so hopefully most of them are bearable!
    definately not as hard as it could have been so come on day 2 - im ready for you.:whip:
    im so glad your day went well too :clap:and good luck for the rest of the week. x

4. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Morning Ladies,

Glad to hear you are doing so well. Having a positive attitude is 80% of the battle won.

It just gets easier.

5. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Totally agree with Tange. Attitude accounts for so much!! Good luck, glad it's going well so far...you'll blink and the 14 weeks will be over :)

6. My~Turn~Now

My~Turn~Now Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Glad to hear your day went well :)
    Only another 97 to go ;)
    Jan x

7. Allylottolose

Allylottolose Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Keep up the good work, I'm on week 8 now and it going well. you just have to get through the first couple of weeks, it does get better.

xx

8. My~Turn~Now

My~Turn~Now Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Thanx Alley
    Day 3 and going strong. On any normal diet i would have hit the biscuit tin by now as my littleman is poorly again but i have resisted. the poster on our counsellors wall is so true 'If hunger is not the problem then food isnt the answer'. Its stuck with me today :)
    Thank you everyone for your kind comments and well wishes x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.