One of my paintings

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Well, I got some work done on the painting I am doing for our club landlord.

SHe is retiring the end of the month, and I have made this for her for a farewell gift.

THought I would share and see what people thought. The photo is only from my mobile so the colours are not coming across just right. and it is not quite complete yet but you get the idea. :)

HAREHOUNDS.jpg

Thanks Bex. :) Buildings are not my favourite thing to do....I prefer florals, seascapes, etc. My buildings always look wonky - so its a good job the buildings here are generally old and wonky naturally! :D

I love to paint and have only been able to get in my studio within the past 3 weeks - for a year it had been our "garage" storing tools, etc., so its wonderful to get back.

Must brush up a bit though. hahahah - no pun intended! :D

that's so lovely hun - you are so clever. What a nice pressie :)

Than you SFA. I have a few online albums of my work.....if anyone wants to have a look, feel free. I think I know you all well enough now to share this. AFter all, I have shared blind near everything else about me!! :rotflmao:

Oil Paintings pictures from hobbies & interests photos on webshots

Oil Paintings - Florals pictures from hobbies & interests photos on webshots

Oil Paintings - Animals pictures from hobbies & interests photos on webshots

Drawings pictures from hobbies & interests photos on webshots

Thanks SFA. The butterfly drawing has immense meaning to me. I face up to something very painful last year, that I had denied for over 20 years - part of why I was fat. You may or may not have read it in my Blog thread. But After having to finally deal with 20 years worth of buried stuff, that is what immerged.

It was so healing drawing it and so symbolic, that I have decided to get it tattooed on my back when I am at goal. I want it with me always. It will fill my right shoulderblade and with a backward glance I will catch the little faeries, which represent guardian angels. I can;t wait to have it on me. Its part of what has got me to where I am today. :)

Oh, it's lovely BL, but then I love all your paintings. What a wonderful gift you have :)

Jan, there are some truly beautiful paintings!! I've not seen many people capture a floral arrangement that well!! Truly lovely and you are truly talented!!! :) My very favourite is the Hibisicus 2006!! It's stunning!!

Than you SFA. I have a few online albums of my work.....if anyone wants to have a look, feel free. I think I know you all well enough now to share this. AFter all, I have shared blind near everything else about me!! :rotflmao:

Oil Paintings pictures from hobbies & interests photos on webshots

Oil Paintings - Florals pictures from hobbies & interests photos on webshots

Oil Paintings - Animals pictures from hobbies & interests photos on webshots

Drawings pictures from hobbies & interests photos on webshots

they are all lovely paintings, i really like the animal ones. When i was pregnant i used to paint a bit it was paint by numbers though im not very creative or arty but i still have them and they turned out beautiful! reminds me of happy times!!

Well BL will you ever cease to amaze me what a talented lady you are I could just walk in that pub & have a pint(water of course) I am sure tha landlady will be thrilled

Back