one step at a time

lol i'm feeling bad now... to be honest, it's disgusting, you'd hate it, lol

haha yeah too late for that after i've spent the last twenty mintues thinking about it! i'll get over it soon, lol... best get some lunch cooking on low heat in the kitchen while i have my shower, otherwise i'll come out wanting something else! xxx

Breakfast – bacon, scrambled egg and mushrooms, a banana
Snack –m some frozen grapes
Lunch – pepper and tomato soup, a pear and a muller light
Dinner – chicken and veg curry and saffron rice, a nectarine and 2 plums
Snack – curly wurly (6 syns)
Before bed - 2 slices of Nimble toast (HEb) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa)

Total 6 syns

Hello!

Thought I would drop in and say hey and well done for keeping on track- you banana cake sounds lovely- do you have a recipe?

Anyway keep up the good work :)

Claire x

thanks Claire

i do have the recipe, but we warned it's not very SW friendly. i only made it as i had a SERIOUS craving for it and had bananas that needed using.

8oz of self-raising flour
1/2 tsp salt
4oz butter
6oz of dark brown sugar
3oz raisins/sultanas
2 ripe bananas
1 egg, beaten
3tbsp milk

1. grease a 2lb loaf tin and line the bottom with greaseproof paper
2. place flour and salt in a bowl, rub in the butter until it resembles breadcrumbs
3. stir in sugar and raisins
4. mash bananas and add to mixture with egg and milk
5. beat well and place in loaf tin. smooth top of mix
6. place in a preheated oven (160c, 325f, gas 3) and bake for 1 1/2 hours until brown and the cake springs back when pressed with fingers.
7. leave to cool for 10 mins before turning onto wire rack

i worked out that if you slice it into 12 slices it works out at 10 syns per slice. be warned they are small slices. i'm sure there are better, more syn friendly recipes out there but prob not as tasty and as long as you have some self control then it's worth a try. enjoy!

Thank you :) I might try and slimming world friendly it!! Or I might just make it and enjoy :)

Have a great day :)

I know I’m prob just worrying about nothing, and I get like this at this point every week, but I def think I’m on for my first gain. Been eating out too much these past few weeks and def not been drinking enough water this past week. Feeling all bloated.

Breakfast – 2 Weetabix (HEb) 100ml of semi skimmed milk (1/2 HEa) and a banana
Snack – 2 apples
Lunch – tomato and pepper soup and some strawberries
Dinner – Nandos ½ chicken with rice and ratatouille (8 syns)
Snack –muffin (10 syns)
Before bed - 2 slices of Nimble toast (5 syns) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa)

Total 23 syns

Also eating out on Sunday night, but that’s after weigh in and gonna try and make it the last night out for a while.

Good luck at WI I'm sure you'll be fine

Snack – nectarine
Lunch – Crepe (6 syns) with egg, chorizo (2.5 syns), cheese (1/2 HEa), chillis
Snack – lots of pineapple
Dinner – Szechuan beef with noodles, a pear, a plum and a muller light

Total 8.5 syns

38471-albums2721-picture16524.jpg

That’s it! My last planned sociable meal for the foreseeable future! May only last a few days, lol, but gonna make the most of it!

Breakfast – bacon, scrambled egg and mushrooms, a pear
Snack –2 apples
Lunch – veg and barley broth, a pear and a nectarine
Snack – Clementine and a plum
Dinner – udon noodles with pork loin and cabbage

Before bed a glass of milk (HEa), no room for nimble, so missed my Heb

Was a flexi syn evening, but I’m sure it was well under

WOW that beef looks great.

Hi ! I haven't logged on (been stressed out) but hope you are doing OK, will send some more distance reiki soon.
xx

WOW that beef looks great.

Hi ! I haven't logged on (been stressed out) but hope you are doing OK, will send some more distance reiki soon.
xx

had just been thinking over the weekend that i'd not seen much of you recently! hope things have calmed a bit for ya!

Last edited:
as for the beef, it's def my fav recipe i've tried so far! and so, so easy! it's in the world of flavours book!

Lunch – veg and barley broth and a chicken breast
Dinner – baked potato with bacon, cabbage and swede, brown sauce (1syn)
Snack – strawberries
Before bed - 2 slices of Nimble toast (5 syns) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa)

Total 6 syns

Argh! Totally forgot about yet another social engagement this evening, only remembered when texted this afternoon. The only saving grace was that I’m nearly always syn free until dinner anyway so that was something

Snack – strawberries
Lunch – mugshot, a pear and a plum
Dinner – chicken wings and pasta from Frankie and bennies
Snack – grapes and a nectarine

No bread, as trying to save syns where I can

Flexi syn evening. Def the last this week!

Hopefully back on track today

Breakfast – 2 Weetabix (HEb) 100ml of semi skimmed milk (1/2 HEa) and some blueberries
Snack – grapes
Lunch – potato and leek soup and a nectarine
Snack – Muller Light
Dinner – hot and spicy chicken breast (7.5 syns), mashed potato and cannellini bean stew (chorizo (2.5 syns), onion, garlic, chilli, green and yellow peppers, tinned tomatoes, cannellini beans and cabbage), a nectarine
Snack – muller light and an apple

Total 15 syns

38471-albums2721-picture16550.jpg

Yummy that stew looks stunning! I love chorizo - it gives such a beautiful flavour to whatever you are cooking it with.

Yummy that stew looks stunning! I love chorizo - it gives such a beautiful flavour to whatever you are cooking it with.

it was seriously delish! looking forward to it tonight as all the flavours will have improved with age! lol

Breakfast – bacon and scrambled egg and mushrooms and a pear
Lunch – potato and leek soup and a nectarine
Snack – curly wurly (6 syns)
Dinner – quorn chicken pieces with ‘watered down’ cannellini bean stew (chorizo (2.5 syns), onion, garlic, chilli, green and yellow peppers, tinned tomatoes, cannellini beans and cabbage), and pasta with parmesan (1/2 HEa) and an apple
Snack – wotsits (5 syns)
Before bed - 2 slices of Nimble toast (HEb) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa)

Total 13.5 syns

Back