one step at a time

Breakfast – 2 Weetabix (HEb) 100ml of semi skimmed milk (1/2 HEa) and blueberries
Lunch – potato and leek soup and a plum, some grapes and strawberries
Dinner – breaded chicken (6 syns) with bacon and cheese (1/2 HEa), mashed potatoes, swede and carrots and a pear
Snack – rocky road (10 syns)

Total 16 syns

top tip: if you don't want purple potatoes, don't cook your purple carrots in the same pot as the potatoes

normal carrots are fine... it's the purple ones that do the damage, lol

WI in the morning. not feeling any lighter. still not drinking enough. we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Breakfast – crepe (6 syns) with egg, onion, tomato, ham and cheese (1/2 HEa) and some grapes
Lunch – potato shells with bacon, onion, tomato and cheese (1/2 HEa)
Dinner – Dinner – quorn chicken pieces with ‘watered down’ cannellini bean stew (chorizo (2.5 syns), onion, garlic, chilli, green and yellow peppers, tinned tomatoes, cannellini beans and cabbage), and pasta

No HEb today :(

Total 8.5 syns

Bit gutted this morning. Wasn’t expecting much. But was expecting to have lost last week’s gain. No such luck. A STS for me :(

Breakfast – 2 Weetabix (HEb) 100ml of semi skimmed milk (1/2 HEa) and a banana
Snack – 2 plums
Lunch – potato and leek soup and a nectarine
Dinner – steak with mushroom pepper sauce, roasted veg (potato, carrot, parsnip, courgette and red onion), apple pie (11 syns)
Snack – plum and some strawberries
Before bed - 2 slices of Nimble toast (5 syns) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa)

Total 16 syns

green day

Snack – 3 Clementine’s
Lunch – potato and leek soup and 2 apples
Dinner – quorn chicken pieces with ‘watered down’ cannellini bean stew (chorizo (4 syns), onion, garlic, chilli, green and yellow peppers, tinned tomatoes, cannellini beans and cabbage), some leftover roasted veg (potato, carrot, parsnip, courgette and red onion) and pasta with parmesan (1/2 HEa) and an nectarine
Snack – curly wurly (6 syns)
Before bed - 2 slices of Nimble toast (HEb) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa)

Total 10 syns

hehe yes! need to try something! tho meeting a work colleague for lunch tomorrow, just hoping i can find somewhere that does a sw friendly soup or something!

managed to avoid eating out and had another green day!

Snack – 3 Clementine’s
Lunch – potato and leek soup and 2 apples
Dinner – quorn peppered chicken with chips and roasted veg (potato, carrot, parsnip, courgette and red onion, peppers, mushrooms and butternut squash)
Snack – curly wurly (6 syns) and a muller light
Before bed - 2 slices of Nimble toast (HEb) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa)

Total 6 syns

Breakfast – omelette with bacon (HEb) and mushrooms
Lunch – batchelors cup a pasta (prefer mugshots), 2 chicken drumsticks (9 syns) and a punnet of strawberries
Dinner – quorn meatballs in a chorizo (4 syns) ragu (carrots, onions, chilli, garlic, balsamic vinegar and tinned tomatoes) with pasta and parmesan (1/2 HEa) and a nectarine
Snack – a muller light

Total 13 syns

Breakfast – 2 Weetabix (HEb) 100ml of semi skimmed milk (1/2 HEa) and raspberries
Snack, 2 Clementine’s and an apple
Lunch – veg and barley broth and a punnet of strawberries
Dinner – quorn meatballs in a chorizo (4 syns) ragu (carrots, onions, chilli, garlic, balsamic vinegar and tinned tomatoes), some leftover roasted veg (potato, carrot, parsnip, courgette and red onion, peppers, mushrooms and butternut squash) with pasta and parmesan (1/2 HEa) and a nectarine
Snack – 3 peaks of toblerone (6 syns)

Total 10 syns

So had been trying to be good all week and have been going green each day. It’s shown good results in the past and with the past few weeks it was something I really needed. I’d been doing quite well. Until today! Choc fudge cake (just a bit) and a mince pie really won’t help come Sunday! Argh!

With regards to my green week, I’m not feeling a loss so far, so I’m hoping to be surprised come Sunday but tomorrow’s my nieces third birthday and we’re going out for lunch/dinner so hope I’ve not stuppered any losses that may have been coming my way.

Breakfast – 2 Weetabix (HEb) 100ml of semi skimmed milk (1/2 HEa) and raspberries
Snack - 2 Clementine’s and an apple
Lunch – veg and barley broth and a plum
Dinner – quorn meatballs in a chorizo (4 syns) ragu (carrots, onions, chilli, garlic, balsamic vinegar and tinned tomatoes) and chips
Snack – choc fudge cake and a mince pie (20 syns?)

Total 24? syns

Hey Ali

On one hand it’s not about the weight loss, it’s about the better choices, the healthier choices, I’ve said before I’m not a thin person, I don’t want to be a thin person, but that said, I do need to lose weight and I’ve not lost any weight this month and it would be nice to see some pay off as most of the time I am making the better choice. I know that it’s going to be a very long process as I can’t get up and go to the gym etc but so far SW has been good to me and I’m happy to keep going.

I think if I was just to enjoy myself and deal with the consequences later I’d be in trouble. But I don’t mind enjoying myself as and when and try and be sensible between times. Was just hoping there’d be less enjoyment this side of December as I know it’s going to be hell, but as long as I’m not gaining (too much) I’m happy enough.

Didn’t go out in the end. It was raining and I was in foul mood to begin with as it meant I knew I couldn’t go out (wheelchairs and rain don’t mix) so it didn’t really help that when the niece came round, someone had already told her what I’d bought her so she came in, talking to everyone else but me demanding to know where her babies where and it just wound me up something shocking. I know she’s three, but she wouldn’t even acknowledge me and was just wandering about asking her dad and grandparents where her presents were. I was so tempted to not even give her them! But it really got to me. It got to me that I’d gone to the bother of finding something I knew she’d like, then spent time wrapping it up for her to know before she even got here what it was then for her to completely ignore me and demand to know where the things were. I had actually bought her a few different presents but ended up just giving her the main one. I only got a thank you as she was forced to say it. Sorry, nothing to do with food, but needed the rant!

Breakfast – bacon and scrambled egg and mushrooms
Lunch – veg and barley broth and 2 Clementine’s
Dinner – SW sausages (1 syn), with mashed potato and butternut squash and balsamic onion gravy (1 syn) and a muller light
Snack – choc lolly (like a freddo on a stick – 5 syns)

Total 7 syns
38471-albums2721-picture16633.jpg

another STS for me. oh well

... the niece came round, someone had already told her what I’d bought her so she came in, talking to everyone else but me demanding to know where her babies ..... it was then for her to completely ignore me and demand to know where the things were.

38471-albums2721-picture16633.jpg

Sounds a right little Madam - to put it politely. Although I think the adult who told her what the present was isn't all that bright either. :rolleyes: Try not to let it get at you.

Love reading your food diary - you and lots of others here are a great inspiration to keep on track. I've lost 6 lbs in 5 weeks going it alone, I'm perfectly happy with one pound a week! Want to have a stone off by Christmas.

Cheers!

:xmascheers:

Back