one step at a time

thanks Donna!

Breakfast – 2 Weetabix (HEb) 100ml of semi skimmed milk (1/2 HEa) and a banana
Snack – nectarine
Lunch – potato and leek soup and a plum and a nectarine, some slices of ham
Snack – muller light
Dinner – roast chicken, with stuffing (8 syns?), mashed potatoes, swede, peas and gravy (2 syns)
Snack – frozen muller light a nectarine and some frozen grapes
Before bed - 2 slices of Nimble toast (5 syns) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa)

Total 15 syns

I’m clearing the freezer this week so as I foolishly defrosted an full stuffed chicken with no one else about to help me eat it I’m now onto day three with still some left over..

Snack – 2 oranges
Lunch – tomato and pepper soup and a plum and a nectarine and a slice of ham
Dinner – roast chicken, with stuffing (8 syns?), oven roasted veg and SW chips and gravy (2 syns)
Snack –some frozen grapes
Before bed - 2 slices of Nimble toast (5 syns) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa)

Total 15 syns

Well done D on your fantastic weight loss so far and read in one of your other posts you are missing bread tbh think thats one of my major things i dont have it at all now lol when you bring in a fresh crusty 1 wee bit is never enough and cant bring in any soda or potato bread either

thanks mistysmum, still very much missing the bread - cant really count nimble as bread, lol

You are doing really well. Well done on the weight loss so far.

I miss bagels too - I think you should give them to a friend, they'll only bug you. Maybe if you think its OK, give them to a friend but save yourself one of them and syn it up, just once. What about one bagel every two weeks?

I find I can be quite strict, so I'm OK. There is icecream in my freezer for my daughter but I don't eat it. God knows how! ha ha
x

You are doing really well. Well done on the weight loss so far.

I miss bagels too - I think you should give them to a friend, they'll only bug you. Maybe if you think its OK, give them to a friend but save yourself one of them and syn it up, just once. What about one bagel every two weeks?

I find I can be quite strict, so I'm OK. There is icecream in my freezer for my daughter but I don't eat it. God knows how! ha ha
x

thanks Hathor, been resisting temptation so far, so fingers crossed, if it comes to it i'll give them away or something but at the moment they are working as a reminder that it's my choice not to eat them!

congratulations! must have been a lovely surprise :p hey, if you want to, join in the flabfighters challenge... we need some muscle in there, lol x

yip have done the needful, hopefully i'll manage to keep going in the right direction!

Couldn’t face another day of chicken so popped off to tesco and got some beef that was on offer.. then made the Szechuan beef from the world of flavours book and then topped this off with a mini oreo cheesecake from:

Mini Oreo Baked Cheesecakes | Slimming Eats

very nice indeed! Also the new SW mag arrived and there’s some really great recipes in there!!

Snack – nectarine
Lunch – tomato and pepper soup and some pineapple and grapes and a slice of ham
Dinner – Szechuan beef with noodles and an oreo cheesecake (3.5 syns)
Snack –2 oranges and some frozen grapes

Total 8.5 syns

Had an unexpected evening out with my dad so it turned into a flexi syn evening but don’t feel too bad as I was semi sensible and it was a nice evening.

Snack – plum
Lunch – tomato and pepper soup and 2 nectarines and a slice of ham
Dinner – steak, ribs and pepper sauce (too many syns)
Snack –an apple, some frozen grapes and an oreo cheesecake (3.5 syns)

Total flexi syns

hello stranger...you;ve had a good week (excluding the ribs) but everyone needs a timeout so don;t wory a bout it, i have this feeling you are about to overtake me in the weight loss department this week, so i am keeping my fingers crossed for a 7lb loss, if i don't get a chance to come on again, good luck with wi!

hello stranger...you;ve had a good week (excluding the ribs) but everyone needs a timeout so don;t wory a bout it, i have this feeling you are about to overtake me in the weight loss department this week, so i am keeping my fingers crossed for a 7lb loss, if i don't get a chance to come on again, good luck with wi!

could you be any sweeter?!?!? here's hoping to 7lb! that would be amazing but i think i'll be lucky if i even get half of that, but anything would be good tbh!

just reading your diary, hope both you and your mum are feeling a bit better soon!

Breakfast – bacon and scrambled egg, a banana and a plum
Snack – nectarine
Lunch – Leek and potato soup and an apple, some grapes and a slice of ham
Dinner – Szechuan beef with noodles, nectarine some frozen grapes
Snack –Rocky Road (10 syns)

Total 10 syns

Snack – nectarine
Lunch – Crepe (6 syns) with egg, chorizo (1.5 syns), cheese (1/2 HEa), chillis
Dinner – SW KFC chicken (2.5 syns), sw chips and baked beans, a pear and a nectarine
Snack – frozen grapes

Total 10 syns

Snack – nectarine
Lunch – Crepe (6 syns) with egg, chorizo (1.5 syns), cheese (1/2 HEa), chillis
Dinner – SW KFC chicken (2.5 syns), sw chips and baked beans, a pear and a nectarine
Snack – frozen grapes

Total 10 syns

Lunch sounds yum! Nimble before bed? ;) xxx

i didn't tonight as i thought the chorizo would have been massive syn wise and was in bed before checking the syn value 2.5 syns for 28g. once in bed i'm stuck until my carer arrives in the morning to help me out again so too late to do anything about it. plus with weigh in tomorrow it's prob a good idea i skipped those extra syns, lol

lunch was amazing, there's a wee french guy that runs a crepe stall at my local farmers - he's great craic and his food is to die for!

Back