one step at a time

Breakfast – 2 Weetabix (HEb) 100ml of semi skimmed milk (1/2 HEa) and a banana
Snack – walkers squares (5 syns)
Lunch – onion soup
Snack – mug shot
Dinner – Chilli con carne, SW chips, rhubarb tart (11 syns) and a plum
Snack – pineapple
Before bed - 2 slices of Nimble toast (5 syns) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa)

Total 21 syns

I’ve had a bad few days and I’m not just talking about food. Could be really easy not to mention the piece of cake etc, but I’d always planned on being honest on here, so here goes..

Snack – pineapple and walkers squares (5 syns)
Lunch – thrice baked potatoes (not recommended – twice is very good, three times and you’d best be on good terms with your dentist) with bacon, spring onions and creme fraiche (1.5 syns), pineapple
Dinner – black pepper chicken breast (4 syns), SW chips, rhubarb tart (11 syns), a nectarine and a plum
Snack – walkers squares (5 syns), a calipo (1.5 syns) and a walls twister (2.5 syns)

Total 30.5 syns! Feck!

So I’m stuck in bed for a few days and not able to cook etc. So things may go/have gone out the window a bit as I'm relying on others..

Today I had:

Snack – pineapple and walkers squares (5 syns)
Lunch – mug shot and pineapple
Dinner – chicken goujons and onion rings – both fried so no idea on syns, frozen muller light
Snack – orange
Before bed - 2 slices of Nimble toast (5 syns) with 2 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HEa)

Total I would think 20+ syns

Snack – apple
Lunch – mug shot and pineapple and an orange
Snack - walkers squares (5 syns) and a plum
Dinner – baked potato, ratatouille and meat loaf (5 syns), frozen muller light

Total 15 syns

Back on track... sort of...

Today I had:

Lunch – mug shot and blackberries, strawberries a muller light and a choc chip cookie (10 syns?)
Dinner – meatball casserole – pork meatballs, potato, carrot, onion, passatta and paprika and a nectarine
Snack – 2 plums

Total 15 syns

Thanks Donna

Thankfully back out of bed again which is great, but trying tom eat sensibly when others are sorting food was a bit of a nightmare, breakfast and lunch weren’t too bad as I was sticking with weetabix and some mugshots I had at the back of the cupboard

But as I usually prepare the evening meal from scratch and didn’t want to impose it was takeaway one night and thinking well in advance for getting stuff out of the freezer.. I don’t like defrosting in a microwave.

Also as morale was through the floor I didn’t refuse the crisps or cakes.

Hadn’t given much thought to reducing the carbs when I’ve cheated but you may be onto something, lol. Will have to keep that in mind ;-)

WI for me is a Sunday but really expecting a gain this week so not looking forward to it.

why_d, the tesco value snack assortment (onion rings, salt and vinegar sticks and cheese puffs) are all pretty low in syns, i think the onion rings are lowest at 3.5 syns a bag. Have you tried the chicken cake? its fantastic - all my lot eat it, will find link and post it here for you shortly, its great with some veg and gravy, you could also freeze half for a day when you find yourself bedbound, apart from me, my lot are cavepeople, they would hunt their prey and eat it raw lol, so the chicken cake really meets their meat loving criteria. I would try and fill freezer with leftover portions of dinners for the days when you aren't well enough to cook, Fingers crossed for sunday, am sure you will get a positive result, donna x

now that looks good! will have to try it tho gonna have a week of emptying the freezer, lol

Breakfast – 2 slices of Nimble toast (HEb), scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomato bacon and a pear
Lunch – leek and potato soup and 2 plums
Snack – nectarine
Dinner – bacon, cabbage, swede, potatoes and a pear
Snack – lemon meringue muffin (10 syns)

Total 15 syns

lol can have and do have this soup ALL the time, lol but i know what you mean about it being summer...

hehe, yes, i'm missing the french stick something shocking! i'm a bit of a bread fiend... have bagels in the freezer that keep calling to me when i open the drawer, lol

yeah have to agree with u guys :sigh:
I too am missing the bread but have decided at the mo to avoid it cos it is def a trigger food for me.

Weigh in tomorrow, not looking forward to it as I'm expecting as gain due to a bad week, but I suppose I’ll just have to push on and try for a better one next week.

Snack – nectarine and a pear
Lunch – potato and leek soup, a rocky road (8 syns?)
Snack – frozen muller light
Dinner – Baked potato, black pepper chicken breast (4 syns), oven roasted veg
Snack – blackberries and a nectarine

Total 17 syns

week from hell and fully accepted the likelihood of a gain, but thankfully lost 3.5lb! woo hoo!

Snack – mugshot
Lunch – potato and leek soup and a plum
Dinner – roast chicken, with stuffing (8 syns?), roast potatoes, carrots and parsnips, gravy (2 syns)
Snack – frozen muller light a nectarine and an orange

Total 15 syns

Back