One Year to Yummy Mummy?!

Just made chicken chow mein for mine and OHs tea and then he's just sat and eaten a full packet of cadburys fingers!!!! The cheek of it he's so supportive NOT!!!!! Oh well will be treating myself to an options and a curly wurly in a bit :)

Just realised I wrote Thursday on the food diary I posted yesterday when actually it was Wednesdays duh! So here is Thursdays:

THURSDAY EE

BREAKFAST
Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)
Banana.

DINNER
Baked Bean Lasagne (beans, lasagne, chopped toms, peppers, onion, mini babybel (HEXA).
Large Salad.

TEA
Chicken Chow Mein
Activia 0% fat yog

SYNS
Options - 2
Curly Wurly - 6

Total - 8.

Well done on your fab weight loss,, so much already:).. i've only joined this site a few days ago and find everybody lovely and so helpful.. best of luck:)

Aww thanks hun :) this site is brill I'm doing SW from home and wouldn't be able to it without minimins! Best of luck to you Hun x x

Just had a moment - found a pair of skinny jeans I bought in september that didn't fit so hid them in the wardrobe... Just tried them on and they fit perfect!!!

Well only one day left til WI and I'm actually feeling really positive about it! Feel like I've had a really good week been 100% and been to the gym so I'm hoping to be rewarded with a good loss as I was kinda disappointed with just 1lb last week :-(

Well done hun! Gym and 100% has GOT to be good! I know what you mean about 1lb, but they add up! Whens weigh in day? x

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Well done hun! Gym and 100% has GOT to be good! I know what you mean about 1lb, but they add up! Whens weigh in day? x

Thanks Hun I had WI yesterday and 4lbs off was well pleased :) x

FRIDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
Bran Flakes (HEXB)
Skimmed Milk (HEXA)
Banana.

DINNER
Jacket Potato, Baked Beans, Cottage Cheese, Large Salad.

TEA
Chicken Kebab Meat (10.5 Syns) with WM Pitta (HEXB), Salad and Homemade Garlic Mayo (0.5 Syns).

Total - 11 Syns.

Quite disappointed with myself actually for having the chicken kebab meat I got a bit excited when I saw someone's post about it and didn't think the Syns were that bad but I didn't really enjoy it and felt guilty for eating it afterwards even though I didn't go over my Syns :-/
Oh well magic pancakes for breakfast tomorrow morning followed by a gym sesh :)

I also want to know. Sounds like they could be B Chioce?

You have to use a HEXB of porridge oats but apart from that they're free, basically you make magic porridge then add egg and sweetener and fry in pan with frylight. It's on a thread on recipe section but can't post link as I'm on my phone x

Thanks. Sounds interesting.

SATURDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
Magic Pancakes (porridge oats(HEXB), mullerlight, eggs and sweetener)
Banana.

DINNER
Bacon, Eggs, Chopped Toms.
Apple, Activia 0% Fat Yog
Kellogg's Fibre Plus Bar (HEXb)

TEA
Chicken, Salad, 3 Babybel Light (HEXA)
Quark with Options (2).

SYNS
Options Hot Choc - 2 Syns.

Total - 2 Syns.

Another good day although think I should have had more Syns but didn't get in from work til 8.30 and didn't feel all that hungry so didn't want to just eat for the sake of it! May start to use my Syns weekly rather than daily? Feeling very bloated and clogged up tho :-(

SUNDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
Bran Flakes (HEXB)
Skimmed Milk (HEXA)
Banana.

DINNER
Fish in Parsley Sauce (4 Syns)
Veg Roasted in Frylight.
Activia 0% Fat Yog.

TEA
Baked Bean Lasagne.

SNACKS
28g Austrian Smoked Cheese (4.5 Syns)
2 x Alpen Light Bars (HEXB)
Apple
Options Hot Choc (2 Syns).

Total - 10.5 Syns.

SUNDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
Bran Flakes (HEXB)
Skimmed Milk (HEXA)
Banana.

DINNER
Fish in Parsley Sauce (4 Syns)
Veg Roasted in Frylight.
Activia 0% Fat Yog.

TEA
Baked Bean Lasagne.

SNACKS
28g Austrian Smoked Cheese (4.5 Syns)
2 x Alpen Light Bars (HEXB)
Apple
Options Hot Choc (2 Syns).

Total - 10.5 Syns.

I just want to clarify. Are you going to syn the alpen light bars, as you have already had the bran flakes this morning? I thought we were only allowed one HEXB per day. I notice that you are having 2 per day(on your other menu's as well).

Muis said:
I just want to clarify. Are you going to syn the alpen light bars, as you have already had the bran flakes this morning? I thought we were only allowed one HEXB per day. I notice that you are having 2 per day(on your other menu's as well).

I've been doing red and green days not EE and you get 2 HEXs on those plans.

Back