One Year to Yummy Mummy?!

My poorly foot!

image-1778505735.jpg

Eww can't wait for the black toes! I'm soo fed up and feeling sorry for myself just made a scan bran and curly wurly cake and eaten it all feeling rather sick now :( all in my syns tho so not too bad! Just want my OH to come home and give me a cuddle! X x

Off to bed as in loads of pain and very fed up and feeling neglected - OH at work and hasn't even bothered to ask if I'm ok :(

TUESDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
Bran Flakes (HEXB) with Banana and Skimmed Milk (HEXA).

DINNER
Chicken Breast with Salad and Cheese (HEXA)
Mullerlight and Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB).

TEA
Diet Coke Chicken
Curly Wurly Cake (12 Syns).

Total - 12 Syns.

Just when you think you can't feel any worse! Don't know why or where it's come from but OH last night told me he didnt want to be with me anymore :/ he's now saying he didn't mean it and begging me not to leave but I'm so confused! :'(

Not really but i'll survive got my mum coming round soon to help me with my LO seen as tho I'm still on crutches lol she'll sort me out - might even stay at hers tonight just for some space. Thanks Hun x

Oh no, sounds like you're going through a pretty rubbish time at the mo :(

Hope you're ok and things start to look up soon xxxx

BlondeGem said:
Oh no, sounds like you're going through a pretty rubbish time at the mo :(

Hope you're ok and things start to look up soon xxxx

Thanks Hun feeling a little better tucked up in bed at my mummy's! X x

WEDNESDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
Banana
Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)

DINNER
Diet Coke Chicken
Mullerlight.

TEA
Bacon Sandwich on WM bread (HEXB) with Tomato Ketchup (1 Syn).
Milk (HEXA)
Time Out Snacksize (4.5 Syns).

Total 5.5 Syns.

Well OH has decided he wants to come and see me tonight so hopefully that will bring good news after pouring my heart out into an e-mail last night!!
Fed up of being laid up tho absolutely desperate to get back in the gym and being at mums isn't helping as its right round the corner!

THURSDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
Bran Flakes (HEXB) with Banana
Skimmed Milk (HEXA).

DINNER
60g WM toast (HEXB) with Baked Beans
Mullerlight.

TEA
SW Chips With Egg and Tomato Ketchup (1 Syns).
Half Curly Wurly Cake (6 Syns).

SNACKS
Options Hot Choc (2 Syns).

Total - 9 Syns.

Planning to cook a SW friendly 3 course meal for my OH for Valentines Day and have decided on steak (his fave) with sweet potato wedges and salad with some kind of cheesecake for desert - just need some inspiration for a starter! Any ideas?

He came to see me at mums last night and talked things through so want to make Valentines a bit special to try and get us back on track, plus it's out anniversary on the 13th as well!

Decided on stuffed peppers for starter nommy nom :)
Back home now and feeling much better apart from my back is killing from being laid up all week (I suffer from sciatica) and desperate to get in that gym!!!
Things still a little awkward with OH but at least we're talking and trying :-/
Having an EE day today which has become a rare thing for me but did my shopping online last night (for the first time!) and it's not being delivered til tomorrow night so need to use up what's in the fridge so could be some interesting concoctions on today's menu!
Here's yesterdays:

FRIDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
Banana
Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)
Skimmed Milk (HEXA).

DINNER
2 x WM Toast (HEXB) with Baked Beans and Sausage (5.5 Syns)
Mullerlight.

TEA
Mushy Pea Curry with Boiled Rice
Quark with Options (2 Syns).

SNACKS
Half Curly Wurly Cake (6 Syns).

Total - 13.5 Syns.

oooh spooky, after seeing your post about what to do for a starter I came on to write how about stuffed peppers...but you beat me to it!

Enjoy! :)

Sorry to hear about you and your OH. Me and my OH are going through the same although I dont see this being resolved and he doesnt want to try so god knows what the future holds. Sorry to hear about your foot too :/
All these things life throws at us sucks :(

Well done on your losses, you're doing great :D xxx

Back