One Year to Yummy Mummy?!

Hey sorry to hear you're having more troubles with your other half. It sounds like he has a lot of growing up to do, some men just can't or won't grow up unfortunately.

Feel free to talk on here or like Hayley says pm us, we are here for you xxxx

Well day didn't really get any better but managed to eat properly today just feel so down and my LO has gone to her daddy's now til Tuesday so haven't even got her to cheer me up :-(
Just keep plodding along I guess...

SUNDAY - EE

BREAKFAST
3 x Scan Bran mixed with Mullerlight, Banana and Blueberries.

DINNER
Savoury Rice with added SF veg
Strawberries

TEA
Melt in Middle Burgers with Babybel (HEXA), SW Chips and Spaghetti Hoops and Tomato Ketchup (2 Syns).
2 x Scan Bran with Choc Philli (4.5 Syns).

Total - 6.5 Syns.

How you doing hun?? Xx

Not too bad thanks hun done lots of talking and stuff but talking things very slowly as i'm still really confused! Food wise doing better very nervous for my WI tomorrow tho for some reason :-/ how are you? X x x

2lbs off for me this morning that's 20.5lb in 8 weeks! 6 WIs til my birthday and 7.5lb to lose to get to my target of 2st before I turn 22 sounds pretty achievable right now so fingers crossed :)

Wow that's great, well done! It's totally achievable in that time, you'll do it no probs :)

Hiya hun, found your diary :) First off, well done on your fab loss, your doing fantastic!! :D :D Hows your foot now?!

Also sorry to hear about your troubles with the OH. I completely understand how hard and confusing it can be, me and my OH have a pretty volatile releationship, hes 9 years older than me and behaves like my dad at times (and I'm 28!) I do love him but he makes it very hard sometimes. If you ever need a chat or a rant then feel free to pm me!

Keep smiling :D

xxxx

KirstyLou12 said:
Hiya hun, found your diary :) First off, well done on your fab loss, your doing fantastic!! :D :D Hows your foot now?!

Also sorry to hear about your troubles with the OH. I completely understand how hard and confusing it can be, me and my OH have a pretty volatile releationship, hes 9 years older than me and behaves like my dad at times (and I'm 28!) I do love him but he makes it very hard sometimes. If you ever need a chat or a rant then feel free to pm me!

Keep smiling :D

xxxx

Thanks hun :)
My foot is a lot better now just haven't dared going out for a run yet in case I damage it again but really should get back in to it!

Our relationship is extremely volatile too he's 11 years older than me but still quite immature where as I'm too mature for my age so it's quite difficult sometimes. I have quite a lot of issues with anxiety and stuff as well which he finds hard to deal with but I love him to pieces and wouldn't know what to do without him!

X x x

Feeling a bit low tonight and dave's at work til 9.30 so just getting snuggled in bed with my kobo, a cuppa and a pack of mikado - only 15 Syns for the whole pack so doesn't matter if I go mad and eat them all I haven't had any Syns at all yet today!

Well I did end up eating the whole pack but not too bothered as like I said haven't gone over Syns anyway! Must have fallen asleep before Dave got home and just woken up now and he's already gone to work again :-/ didn't even realise he was on early this morning!
Going to try and have a positive day today going to take Poppy to her toddler group this morning an then depending on the weather may go to the park this afternoon.
Cannot wait til this evening for tesco to bring my shopping I'm struggling for meals today!

FRIDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
Magic Porridge (HEXB) with Banana.

DINNER
Mushy Pea Curry

TEA
Cheese (HEXA) Omlette with SW Chips and Baked Beans.
Quark with Options (2 Syns).

SNACKS
2 x Alpen Light (HEXB)
Jammie Dodger Snack Pack (4.5 Syns).

Total - 6.5 Syns.

SUNDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
2 x Weetabix (HEXb) with hot skimmed milk (hexa) banana and blueberries.

DINNER
Cheese (HEXA) Omlette with SW Chips
Mullerlight.

TEA
Superfree soup with 6 x Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread.

SNACKS
Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
Options (2 Syns)
Curly Wurly (6 Syns).

Total - 12 Syns.

Had a really good day today went to the cinema for the first time in ages and was really good - took velvet crunch and a curly Wurly to distract me from the choccy, hot dogs and Ben and jerrys!

SUNDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
2 x Weetabix (HEXb) with hot skimmed milk (hexa) banana and blueberries.

DINNER
Cheese (HEXA) Omlette with SW Chips
Mullerlight.

TEA
Superfree soup with 6 x Ryvita Wholegrain Crackerbread.

SNACKS
Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
Options (2 Syns)
Curly Wurly (6 Syns).

Total - 12 Syns.

Had a really good day today went to the cinema for the first time in ages and was really good - took velvet crunch and a curly Wurly to distract me from the choccy, hot dogs and Ben and jerrys!

What did you see at the cinema? We went to see Safe House yesterday - Ryan Reynolds mmmm! ;)

BlondeGem said:
What did you see at the cinema? We went to see Safe House yesterday - Ryan Reynolds mmmm! ;)

We watched This Means War yesterday was really good and Tom Hardy yum yum! Been again today as we have unlimited cards and saw Safe House but I wasn't all that fussed about it even tho I love Denzel!

We watched This Means War yesterday was really good and Tom Hardy yum yum! Been again today as we have unlimited cards and saw Safe House but I wasn't all that fussed about it even tho I love Denzel!

Oh we are going to see This Means War tomorrow I think so I'm glad you said it was good :D

Well 1lb off for me this week which I'm not very pleased with as been 100% all week! Putting it down to toilet troubles as haven't 'been' properly since Sunday (sorry tmi) so feel a little bit cheated! Finally realised that I'm gonna have to give up the carbs as they just don't agree with my body so going to have an entire red week this week see if that helps x

Hey 1lb is good! And maybe the rest will show up next week and you'll get a huge loss :)

Well done on your loss hun, any loss is fantastic so be proud of that :) I know what you mean about carbs being your enemy rather than a friend, i'm gonna aim to do a few red days this week too! Keep up the good work hun xx

Back