One Year to Yummy Mummy?!

BlondeGem said:
oooh spooky, after seeing your post about what to do for a starter I came on to write how about stuffed peppers...but you beat me to it!

Enjoy! :)

Haha great minds and all that :) I love stuffed peppers too can't believe I didn't think of it sooner! I'm so excited OH hasn't got a clue what i'm planning for him! X

Hayley 22 said:
Sorry to hear about you and your OH. Me and my OH are going through the same although I dont see this being resolved and he doesnt want to try so god knows what the future holds. Sorry to hear about your foot too :/
All these things life throws at us sucks :(

Well done on your losses, you're doing great :D xxx

Aww hun hope you are ok? Me and my OH have always had a pretty volatile relationship but I really thought this was it :-/ he's said he didn't mean it when he said he didn't want to be with me but it still hurts and I'm still pretty confused! That's why I'm planning all the stuff for him to try and make him realise that we can work and we do still love each other!
Everything will work out hun one way or another if you need to chat feel free to message me :) x x

Haha great minds and all that :) I love stuffed peppers too can't believe I didn't think of it sooner! I'm so excited OH hasn't got a clue what i'm planning for him! X

Oooh exciting stuff! Boring Valentines for me, my husband works month on, month off abroad so he's away at the mo :eek:(

BlondeGem said:
Oooh exciting stuff! Boring Valentines for me, my husband works month on, month off abroad so he's away at the mo :eek:(

Aww that's pants :-( how do you cope?! I don't know what I'd do without Dave for a month at a time lol x

Aww that's pants :-( how do you cope?! I don't know what I'd do without Dave for a month at a time lol x

I think because when he's off for his month we have the whole time together it makes it easier, it's only for another two years so I know it's not forever which makes it better! :)

Well didn't end up doing my EE day on Saturday - I just can't manage the 1/3 superfree or give up my healthy extras! However I am going to try and do it tomorrow just for valentines as I've got a lovely menu planned :)
Time to catch up on my food diaries:

SATURDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
Magic Porridge (HEXB)
Banana.

DINNER
Pasta with Chopped Tomatoes and Herbs
Apple.

TEA
Egg, SW Chips and Beans
Mullerlight
2 x Alpen Light with Quark and Options (2 Syns).

SNACKS
3 x Babybel Light (HEXA)
Options (2 Syns).

Total - 4 Syns.

SUNDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
All Bran (HEXB) with Banana and Skimmed Milk (HEXA).

DINNER
Pasta with Chopped Toms and Herbs
Mullerlight.

TEA
Mushy Pea Curry
2 x Scan Bran with Choc Philly (6.5 Syns).

SNACKS
Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB)
Options (2 Syns).

Total - 8.5 Syns.

MONDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB)
Bacon, Poached Egg and Chopped Toms.

DINNER
SW Quiche with Bacon and Onion
Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB), Apple, Banana
Babybel Light.

TEA
Burgers with 2 Babybel (HEXA)
SW Chips (HEXB) and Tomato Ketchup (2 Syns)
Quark with Options (2 Syns).

SNACKS
Curly Wurly (6 Syns)
Options (2 Syns).

Total - 12 Syns.

Soooo looking forward to tomorrow hoping my OH is going to enjoy it :)

Valentines Day was lovely for me this year (finally! Never had much luck with it before) and OH loved the meal an things look like they're getting back on track :)
Had 3 courses and only 4 Syns so very impressed with myself!
Not particularly looking forward to WI tomorrow morning tho as I haven't exercised at all this week due to my foot still recovering but hoping to get back in the gym in the next couple of days :)

TUESDAY - EXTRA EASY

BREAKFAST
Bacon, Egg and Chopped Toms.

DINNER
SW Bacon and Onion Quiche
Banana.

TEA
Peppers stuffed with Rice and Cheese (HEXA)
Steak with Sweet Potato wedges and Mushrooms
Cheesecake made with 2 x Alpen Light (HEXB), Quark and Options (2 Syns).

SNACKS
Options (2 Syns).

Total - 4 Syns.

image-2019435221.jpg

My gorgeous flowers :) xxxx

WEDNESDAY - RED

BREAKFAST
Magic Porridge with Banana (HEXB).

DINNER
Melt in the Middle Burgers with Babybel Light (HEXA)
Mullerlight.

TEA
Chicken Breast, Boiled Eggs, Fibre Plus Bar (HEXB), Blueberries.

SNACKS
Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
2 x Scan Bran with Choc Philly (6.5 Syns).

Total - 10.5 Syns.

FRIDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
Magic Porridge (HEXB) with Banana.

DINNER
Superfree Soup
SW Veg Quiche.

TEA
Baked Bean Lasagne (hexa cheese) with SW Chips.

SNACKS
2 x Alpen Light (HEXB)
Velvet Crunch (4 Syns).

Total - 6 Syns.

Had a great day today :) took my little girl to the family farm with my OH and had lots of fun she loved it she is obsessed with animals bless her!
Also done some batch cooking today getting myself all organised and threw together a yummy soup made with lots of superfree veg and very cheap too!
Got a lovely stocked freezer and lots of motivation for the next week - going back to the gym tomorrow as well going to ease myself back in with a swim tomorrow and maybe a run on Sunday.
Here's to a good weekend :)

image-3353085279.jpg

image-1663107591.jpg

image-1723932758.jpg

Looks like you had a fab day, your pics are lovely! Your little girl is so cute, love her tights (or is it leggings?)

SATURDAY - GREEN

BREAKFAST
Magic Porridge (HEXB) with Banana and Blueberries.

DINNER
Superfree Soup with Coop WM Pitta (HEXB)
1/2 Curly Wurly cake (6 Syns).

TEA
SW Chips with Egg and Beans

SNACKS
Apple

Total - 8 Syns.

Off to Nandos today :-/ not quite sure what to go for thinking I should do an EE day so I can have chicken and rice but hate doing EE as I can never get my 1/3 superfree! May see if I can think of somewhere else to go!

Hi we are starting SW today, EE route for us, can someone help with a question? If you are having a gammon joint do you cook it in the fat and then cut off the skin, or take off the skin before cooking to make it lean - so confused!

Wendy & Lisa White said:
Hi we are starting SW today, EE route for us, can someone help with a question? If you are having a gammon joint do you cook it in the fat and then cut off the skin, or take off the skin before cooking to make it lean - so confused!

Hi I would take off the fat before cooking. Welcome and good luck on your journey :)

Good morning!

Hope you enjoy your Nandos or somewhere else if you change your mind :)

Back