One Year to Yummy Mummy?!

lilbabyfish

Silver Member
Hi all, I am a 21 year old young mummy to a 16 month old little girl :)
I have always struggled with my weight and have finally decided to do something about it once and for all! I've had a few failed attempts at WW over the years and finally decided to try SW and after 2 weeks have already lost 8lbs!! Still have a long way to go as hoping to lose a total of 66lbs altogether. So far done mostly EE days and feel that is working for me, will be posting food diaries and general ramblings so anybody out there feel free to come and say hi or have a chat :) x x

Well done on your loss so far! That's great :) Good luck on your SW journey. xxx

Well done on your brilliant loss so far. This forum is a brilliant support network so feel free to ask away with any questions/queries you might have and there'll always be someone who knows the answer :) Good luck with the rest of your journey! :)

I am also a mum of a 2 year old. Lets become yummy mummies together!

Sunday roast was gorgeous! Gammon Joint with loads of veggies roasted in fry light :) me and OH both stuffed now so lazy afternoon on sofa watching the football x x

I worked today, so it was left over soup......

Been a long day for me today worked 6-3 then went to the gym after only just got home :-( baked bean lasagne in oven tho and OH at work til 9.30 so soap night it is for me :)

Well only one day left til WI and I'm actually feeling really positive about it! Feel like I've had a really good week been 100% and been to the gym so I'm hoping to be rewarded with a good loss as I was kinda disappointed with just 1lb last week :-( made the fake away donner kebab last nigh an it was yummy, could definitely live with having those rather than a big greasy one from the kebab shop (which even the thought of makes me want to vom right now!) anyway just thought I'd have a little ramble before I'm off to work. Going to start posting daily food diary from today so will be back later x x

Hi girls!
I really want to join in. I've been doing slimming world since the end of October and I've lost 2 stone - 3 more to go!!! I've been struggling since Christmas and want to get right back on track now as I want this to be the year I reach my ideal weight.

Lilbabyfish where did you get the recipie for the doner kebab? Sounds like something I would like :D

Hi hun well done on your loss so far that's brilliant :) You're more than welcome to join in here on my diary! I found the kebab on one of the threads on her I can't post the link at the mo as I'm on my phone but if you do a search for it on the recipe section you should be able to find it if not i will post you the link next time I get on laptop :) it really is yummy, made my own garlic mayo as well - it felt so naughty but wasn't!

Finally decided on my mini goals :)
1. Lose 1st by end of feb.
2. Lose 2 stone by my 22nd birthday (April 17th).
3. Lose 4 stone by Poppy's 2nd birthday (sept 3rd).
4. Get to target weight by 1st Jan 2013.

Wow great targets! A friend of mine has asked me to be her bridesmaid in June and I want to have 2 stone lost before that!

Had my weigh in tonight & another 2lbs down so I'm delighted!!!

This is the first time doing a diet that I really feel that I can do it!!!

Well my WI was this morning and another 4lbs off taking me to 12lbs in 3 weeks i'm so happy :) just hope I can carry on the good work!

THURSDAY

BREAKFAST
Bran Flakes (HEXB)
Skimmed Milk (HEXA)
Banana.

DINNER
Chicken in WM pitta (hexb) with mixed salad
Cherry Tomatoes
Apple
Activia 0% fat yoghurt.

TEA
Bacon and Scrambled Eggs