OneTwoFour's Diary - I'm back!

Day 29

Well, not sure how to rate today.

I'm on my last AAM day and I added a meal and then added another one! It was only ham and cucumber that I ate, but it was much much more than I should have done.

Not able to pinpoint why I had major munchies today, especially as I've had what seems like gallons of water. I'm a bit grouchy but not unhappy and eating for comfort.

Anyway, que sera sera, TS tomorrow and looking forward to not having to think about what I'm going to put in my mouth.

Day 30

I am finding it bl**dy hard today. I don't understand why.

I am tempted to binge, I don't want too, but my brain is messing with me. Aarrgghhhh it so hard.

I've eaten my bar already, and had a shake, so there's not much left of today's food and it's not even 11am. Going to be drinking a lot of bouillon to get through.

I'm off to visit family for few days, really looking forward to it, plus they'll be surprised to see the weight I've lost. I might not get to log on while away, but I'll be doing my best. Just got to stay on this wagon!

ahh why dont you have some tuna and cucumber lettuce or cheese, eggs for lunch then just have another shake later its better than binging. i made a tuna omelette with a tiny bit of cheese the other day and had it with cucumber and it kept me going for a while.

Thanks Spyro. I had a soup with a boiled egg and that's helped a lot. The diet devil is sat on my shoulder constantly reminding me that the children's sweets are in the cupboard! I'm ignoring him.

lol your diet devil has popped over to mine for tea.

yeah they came bearing gifts. pizza mmm :break_diet: :break_diet:

OTF! You are doing amazingly well! What fantastic with loss you are having. It is so worth it....ditching all those clothes which are too big and shapeless, for your newly emerging body! It truly is an amazing feeling, especially when people start to notice - I was even asked if I had had a facelift :8855:

Regarding the swimsuit for Centre Parcs- the department stores have them online, or try Bravissimo/ Simply Be.

Keep up the great work, and thanks for the vibes and inspiration.

Cx

Weve all been there 124 but you are doing so well. Dont fall off that wagon coz it is so hard to get back on it - take it from one who knows.

Restarting - Day 2

Took an Exante break because I wasn't in the right place mentally, which added to some unexplained bleeding made me think I'd be better off eating some food.

Had about two weeks off in total, didn't go mad at all, my stomach must have shrunk as I couldn't eat much. :)

Started again yesterday as I was finally feeling better, enjoying being back on the wagon. Am I odd or what?! :rolleyes: I plan to do TS for a month until I go to Center Parcs with the kids.

My weight is only two pounds different to when I stopped, :D so I've adjusted my ticker and stats to reflect that.

Weigh day will be Monday, I reckon I'll have shed that 2lbs easily by then! :D

OTF, welcome back! It's sometimes good to have a wee break, get your head sorted and your motivation back! Now, today, you are back on the wagon so stay strong. One month to Centre Parcs and you'll be another stone down, EASY!!!

We're all hear and in the same boat.

Onwards and downwards,
Cx

I had a break as well, I lasted 4 days before I wanted to come back! Lol I missed my shakes too much - saddo!!! :)

Good luck! X

I had a break as well, I lasted 4 days before I wanted to come back! Lol I missed my shakes too much - saddo!!! :)

Good luck! X
i have a question about the shakes... am i doing something wrong or is there only half a cup worth when its made up? i cant understand how people have three of these shake packs a day only... theres half the amount compared to how much soup you get! Ive tried making the vanilla into a porridge sort of thing but only get 4 spoonfuls!

Add more water ;) you don't have to put the amount they say in it, that's a guideline. I have about 350 hot water with my shakes so it fills my mug

There should be the same amount of shake as soup they suggest the same water in each. How much are you adding

As starlight said :) I just think I'm addicted to them now!!

Restart - Day 3

100% today with out much difficulty - yay!

I can't believe how easy I have found it to get back on the Exante wagon. I reckon it's because I'm in the zone for losing the next chunk of weight.

A sneaky peek at the scales showed that I've lost all that I put on over my weeks away, so I'm in new territory from here on in!

Oh, and there's a spy in my camp. :rolleyes: My 4yo ratted me out to my inlaws that I was off the diet! I'm making sure she sees me have my shake so she can tell them I'm back on. :)

Back