Heres to another brilliant week! ;)

Yay - well done

xxx

Fantastic - good luck with week 2

Wow fantastic loss hun, keep up the good work! x

Day 9

7.08pm

100% on day 9. Go me!

Another day whizzed past like greased lightning. I really don't know where the time goes.

Ate and drank today as I should, TFR is beginning to feel like normal life now. I have my meals and get on with everything else which is great.

I'm feeling great. I'm always clearer headed off sugar and carbs. Why oh why when I'm consuming junk don't I remember how good I feel without it?

I'm still filled with determination to lose all my weight. I'm really enjoying the simplicity of Exante, do what it says and you'll be slim, eventually. I am going to go the distance.

Day 10 tomorrow and I'm going to rock Exante then too!

8.21pm
I've just smiled at the face in the mirror and realised I quite like her. That never happened before starting TFR. I really feel I'm making progress dealing with my eating/emotional issues.

Last edited:
Day 10

6pm

Another 100% day. Feeling confident in my ability to stick to this diet. I am not hungry at all and am chugging my water easily. I am in the zone!

Noticed today that my jeans are beginning to hang off me, I actually need the belt I'm wearing. That is a novelty. :)

I'm also getting thirsty. I generally drink the recommended 2-3 litres but I feel I need more, especially after eating. It's wierd as I don't get thirsty, I used to survive on a pint of something a day!

Day 11 here I come...

Day 11

5.35pm

100% again today. :)

Felt a bit snacky this afternoon as we were at home rather than out at activities, but I resisted sharing the apple that the kids were eating and chugged back a bit more water.

I'm sneaking on the scales once a day, I'm incapable of holding off for a week, at atm I'm losing between half and one pound a day. Result! So, I'm expecting a good loss come Monday, though I'm wary of carrying those figures forward to week three, as I understand that can be a low point for losing.

You may have seen my post on the main board where I'm pondering about who I'll be once I've reached goal. This is pre-occupying me today, but however unsure I am about coming out of my shell, I am not going to let it stop me.

Day 12 tomorrow and I'm planning to knock it's socks off!

Hi 124 I know exactly how you feel about becoming a different person as when I lost my weight orginally the first time, I didnt cope very well with all the compliments and attention I was getting, as I have not been used to it. When I spoke to my LL leader about it she said are minds take much longer to adjust that we are a slimmer person. This time im going to be more positive about it and see it as a good thing rather than a negative, and accept the praise with a thank you.

Day 12 I think, and another 100%.

It's been an interesting day! I normally eat & drink about the same times each day as I like the routine. Today I was hungry out of synch with those times, I was trying to hold out as I worried I'd be hungry again later with nothing to eat. Then I thought, why don't I just listen to my body and eat, then stop when I'm full. And I did. I was scared I'd lose control & wolf the whole bar, but I didn't! That was a big step for me today, trusting myself to listen to my body. I'm feeling pretty darn proud.

Two other great things have happened today as well. This morning I slimmed out of my jeans - yay! That feels sooooooo good.

Secondly, my husband was able to get his arms right around me this evening when we hugged. That's the first time in far too long that our respective bellies haven't got in the way of a snuggle!

Day 13 tomorrow and it's not going to know what hit it...

ooo- week 2 nearly in the bag- good luck for WI

xx

Day 13

100% again. Yay me!

Another good day, it's taken more effort to get the water down today, but nothing worth doing is done without effort, so I'm chugging for England.

My exciting clothing discoveries for today are that I now fit in to a pair of knickers that I wore pre-pregnancy and that my swimsuit is now too big. Not bad work for two weeks. :D

I swam 10 lengths at the pool today, while my H had the kids in the teaching pool. I'm a bit achy from that, but think I might try and go every week now, when the kids are elsewhere.

My boobs are the first casualty of this diet, they're looking quite sad and deflated now. :wave_cry:

Day 14 tomorrow. Going to be 100%...

I can relate with the boobs. Mine look ok in a bra but there is so much loose skin there now they are awful without one. Definitely looking into surgery when I'm finished dieting.

Day 14

Another 100% :D

I've been stressing a bit about getting enough water down me, but I'm on the last 250ml of my 3l now, so I've done enough today.

Went to my wardrobe and tried on the last fat smart outfit that I bought but could no longer fit in to. It's fine now but in three weeks when I'm going to a Christening, it's not going to fit! I'm pleased obviously, but fed up because it's the only event I've got for months and I'll have to buy an outfit that I'll likely only wear once. :rolleyes: Clouds and silver linings.

Realised today that my feet no longer hurt when I get out of bed in the mornings, or when I get up from the sofa. Delighted with that development.

Because I've developed some self-esteem over the last two weeks, I've stopped biting my nails. That's a habit I've had since childhood: it's been easier to break than I anticipated, especially as I've given up a zillion times before, unsuccessfully.

Weigh-in #2 tomorrow... check tomorrow's diary post to see how it went...

Back