OneTwoFour's Diary - I'm back!

Well done :)

Well done on the fab loss!!

Day 23

100% and loving it!

Busy again today and finding doing the diet no problem.

I've been able to put up 4 pieces of my Ipad jigsaw, that's a fifth of the way to my goal weight. :) Feeling pretty perky about that I can tell you!

Just booked a trip to Center Parks at the end of March, with my DDs, my bro, my nephew and some friends, we're all very excited. I'm not much cop at longer term goals but it does give me a concrete date to aim for. I reckon I can be another 21lbs lighter by then if I stick at it.

Day 24 tomorrow and I'm ready for it...

Last edited:
Day 24

99% plus a bit of cucumber.

TOTM gives me the munchies, the only ketogenic food in the house was cucumber so I had a little bit. Could eat the whole thing and gnaw my own arm off, but I'm going to resist!

Lesson learned: when TOTM approaches I need to plan AAMW in. That way I'm less likely to go off plan.

Will buy some chicken tomorrow so I've got more appropriate food in.

Day 25 tomorrow, can't believe I've made it this far!

Day 25

100% WS

Had a WS day to keep the TOTM munchies away. Didn't get to eat much of it between DD2 and the cat though!

A sneaky peek at the scales shows I've now lost 2 STONE! Not too shabby for 24 days :)

97.5lbs left to lose and I'm feeling positive and in control. My outlaws commented yesterday that my face is thinner, so people other than myself are beginning to notice. There are lots of people I only see once or twice a year, I'm really looking forward to seeing their faces in the summer when I've lost my weight. Going to dine out on that for years!

Going to a Christening on Sunday, only got one decent outfit, got to hope I haven't slimmed out of it.

Day 26, I'm coming for you...

You are doing amazingly! 2 stone in 24 days is FANTASTIC! You really do motivate me! xx

Girl you are doing A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
keep it up and keepit off well done
Its taking me longer but Im hoping that come Monday I have lost a stone in 28 days

Day 26

100% WS

Struggling to get the water in today, despite being busy.

We had a lovely family day out, lunch in the pub where I had a chicken salad, and I couldn't even eat a third of it!

Have transformed this week in to AAMW due to TOTM, a week early is unlikely to change anything and it has stopped me going off the rails.

Enjoying AAMW, I'm using it as a training ground for eating the Beyond Chocolate way, that should mean that once I reach goal I'll be used to it and I'll have some direction.

And, I've reached the 10% lost marker too. :D I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself right now. :)

Day 27 tomorrow and it doesn't stand a chance because I Am In The Zone!

Day 27 100% WS

Another good day, have eaten and drunk well. Loving the diet and the way it helps me feel in control.

Just realised that I've not taken my anti-d's for ages, but feel just fine. Confirms a long held suspicion that sugar affects me negatively. Another great reason to avoid it once I reach goal.

My clothes for the Christening tomorrow don't look completely ridiculous on me, but I won't be wearing them again!

Weigh day on Monday and I'll be interested to see what difference adding a meal has made to my loss.

Day 28 tomorrow, two buffets and lots of pressure to eat, but I'm going to be 100% nevertheless.

Day 28

7:11am

Have woken feeling out of sorts, and wanting to eat. Had a eureka moment and realised that I wasn't hungry but I am stressed about whether my children will behave at this Christening. So, I'm allowing myself to feel that stress, after all I've got to learn not to smother my feelings with food.

Pleased that I've been able to recognise this and not stuff myself, but it's jolly uncomfortable all the same.

I'm tempted to bail on the Christening I feel so stressed by it, despite the fact it's the son of a good friend. Aarrgghhhhh!

Actually, I need to do some housework and I'm wound up about that too, it's not lots and all do-able before Monday, but it just seems like a mountain to climb.

Hmmmmmmmm.

Hope the Christening goes well.

With regards to people noticing and commenting it really is an amazing feeling. I was out on Friday night and met a guy I had spoken to once the Christmas before last. When he saw me he did a double take and had to check it was me. He then raved for 10 minutes about how fantastic I looked and told all his friends about me. Definitely a great feeling.

Day 28 100% WS

4pm

I've made it through the day. I told my husband that I was struggling and why, and he stepped up to the plate with lots of support.

I really didn't want to wear the too big clothes to the Christening, so I went through my drawers and found a pair of smart cords that fitted (they didn't last week!) and wore a jumper that's a little too big but all in all nicer than the original outfit. Felt more confident going out dressed like that.

The girls behaved well in Church, the service was 1hr 20 and not very child friendly, but we did it. There was a lovely buffet at the Christening party and I didn't touch a thing.

After that I had to face another buffet at a kids' party and I chose to eat some chicken and peppers there as part of AAMW.

So, I've achieved much today and I'm proud of myself even if I don't feel terribly happy.

My husband is also doing well with his weight loss, all of the things he wanted to wear today were too big and he had to resort to a shirt and waistcoat he bought 10+ years ago. He was able to do it up easily, that was a novelty.

Looking forward to tomorrow, I like my busy routine. It's also day 29 and weigh day. Watch me rock both!

Day 28 - Weigh day #4

This week I lost 3.5lbs! :)

Over the moon with that, especially as inches seem to have disappeared too, what didn't fit me last week is fitting me this. Yay!

I'm in the middle of AAMW due to TOTM, so I'm hoping for an even bigger loss next week...

100% WS

How much does sweetener improve the chocolate shake?! Can't believe I didn't get around to doing that sooner.

In the last two weeks I've slimmed out of my 2nd replacement wedding ring, out of my husband's wedding ring (he doesn't wear it!) and now I'm back to my 1st replacement ring. I lost my original wedding ring, so when I get to goal I'm going to buy a decent quality one. It'll be nice to wear my engagement ring again too, that's been hiding it's beauty in the cupboard for far too long.

I'm off to Centre Parcs at the end of March with my girls, going to need a new swimsuit (not to mention a whole new wardrobe!) by then. Anybody any idea where I can get one at this time of year?

Last edited:
well done

Back