OneTwoFour's Diary - I'm back!

Day 15 - weigh-in #2

This week I lost 6lbs! Delighted :D

My totals are a bit screwy as I changed my start weight during the last week, and added in some weight that I'd lost before I started, so as to record the whole journey. Complicated but it means I can see the whole picture.

6.42pm
Another 100%. :D Getting the water down was easier today, helped that I was busy. It's definitely less difficult to diet on a weekday, weekends are so much trickier.

My darling husband has eaten two of my bars, my favourite chocolate orange ones at that! He has given me the ok to buy the next two months supply of Exante from the joint account, so he's forgiven. :)

My most comfy bra is becoming too big, the underwires are jabbing me now. I've got some really pretty ones a few sizes down so at least I won't have to buy any more in the immediate future.

My children are keeping me on the straight and narrow. Each morning they have been asking why I'm having a shake and I've been explaining that I'm too fat and can only have special food. Nothing like a reminder why I'm doing this!

And then this morning the 22 month old said "Shake, why mummy?" Then before I could explain she just said "Mummy fat." I creased up but I don't want them calling me fat in the long term. Great motivation!

Roll on tomorrow... I'm ready for ya...

Last edited:
Well done 124 you are doing so well, and great news about the clothes and cuddles.

Aww well done that's brilliant! Losing weight feels so good!! I love that my old thin clothes are starting to fit - obviously I won't wear them lol I'll have to buy new! I'll tell hubby it's a treat for losing!

Day 16

100% but it was hard!

Woke with a cold, so today has been one long fight not to nibble at anything. I almost caved at lunch when DD2 refused her egg and soldiers and I had to throw it all away.

Noticed today that I'm having to do my belt up more tightly, won't be more than two weeks or so and I'll be out of these jeans and in to some of my sister's smaller cast-offs. Yay!

There were other things I was going to jot down here, but my memory has failed me. Bed with a hot beanybag beckons.

Day 17 tomorrow and I am going to be 100% but I have a feeling it won't be a walk in the park!

Its definitely hard to throw food away when you would kill to eat it, lol. I get the kids to put their own leftovers in the bin coz although my willpower might be good it just isnt that good.

WELL DONE :D

....on the weight loss
....on the loose clothes
....on the smaller clothes now fitting
....on throwing out the kids leftovers
....on being 100% abstinent
....on being 100% abstinent, when your ILL!!!

Keep up the great work,
onwards and downwards :eek:

Day 17

100%. But it oh-so-nearly wasn't.

This cold is a killer and all I wanted to do was sit and scoff. I considered an extra shake or soup and in the end held off. I made it through by sheer willpower and bloody-mindedness. Didn't want to waste 16 days of 100% just for a cold. Achieving my goal is more important than that!

My girls have been vile today, one of them has the cold, the other is most likely getting it. If they feel half as rough as I do, I don't blame them for their temper, but it wasn't fun trying to manage them today. Tomorrow has to be better.

Roll on my husband coming home at the weekend, so I can have a much needed break.

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Day 18

Another 100%. It wasn't fun but I'm proud to say I did it.

Still struggling with this cold, my sinuses are blocked and I feel like death warmed over. Combine that with two sick grumpy children and you've half an idea what I've been up against today!

Fell asleep with the children tonight, woke up at 1230am when DD1 woke me with leg pains. Came downstairs to get medicine and found that my husband had got home a day early - hurray :D And he brought me home a Valentine's present, which I've opened already as neither of us are any good at keeping hold of gifts. :)

Got in to my sister's cast-off jeans today and a top I bought a few years back. Also wearing a smaller coat that I couldn't do up around my hips, so I'm definitely seeing the changes that this diet can bring.

I feel successful at the moment, that's not something I've felt for a long while. Between depression, the demands of small children, SPD and a husband working away, I've found it difficult to believe that I've achieved at all, despite the fact that I patently have. So self-belief is coming!

Day 19 is here already, best get some more sleep so I can kick it's butt too...

Last edited:
Day 20

100%

Well, actually I still have a soup to go but I will be 100% today, it's just that the kids are out and I have time to update my diary.

Feeling a lot less awful today, not perfect but at least functioning. :)

Been peeking at the scales, as a result I can exclusively reveal :flirt2: that I have got my BMI below 40! I have to do short term goals as otherwise I get disheartened, so to discover I've broken the BMI 40 mark is really pleasing.

It's a real novelty wearing clothes that are getting loser all the time, not tighter. I've even found a pair of shoes that my feet were too fat for and now they fit. Ideal as they were winter shoes and my current pair had developed a hole.

My bras are horribly big now, going to have to buy some new ones as the only other ones I have are soft maternity ones, which do nothing support wise. Shame I'm only going to be in them a while!

Day 21 tomorrow and I'm in the zone.

I really grudge the money for bras. Im currently wearing a whole range of sizes which my mum has given me so dont even have any idea what size I am and dont see the point in getting measured when I wont be that size for long. Definitely the most annoying part of losing weight.

Well done on the breaking the bmi barrier! You are doing amazing!

Day 21

100% :)

Made it through another day, the weekends are definitely the hardest because I'm least busy. Feeling better today, over the worst of this cold thankfully.

Yesterday I went through all my clothes that no longer fit and bagged them for charity. I don't have much in between size stuff so will end up buying some cheap trousers and t-shirts, but I can live with that. I vow never again to wear shapeless t-shirts and baggy jeans. I will develop some style!

Feeling pretty proud of my husband, he's lost about a stone recently, he looks better for it and his snoring is much much improved. Yay. :)

Day 22 and weigh day 3 tomorrow. I have lost this week but not sure yet how much. 100% Monday here I come...

Day 22 - Weigh day #3

Lost 6lbs this week. Over the moon, especially as week 3 seems to be a slow one for many people, and I've had a raging cold that slayed me.

That loss has meant I've passed the 100lbs to lose barrier and am sneaking up on achieving a 10% loss. Yay me!

7.39pm
100% again today. Much easier today as I'm busy with school and playdates etc.

A friend was very complimentary about my weight loss today, made my day. :)

Day 23 tomorrow and I'm up for it.

Last edited:
124, well done....that's fab :D

Send me some of your "in the zone" vibes, please :wave_cry:

Onwards and downwards

Cx

Back