Online Meeting Thread - our very first!

Tina/legomom: Not to binge
gettingfitat50: Drink 2 litres of water a day
Vanillalou: Think positively
Me/caroline g: Not to weigh more than twice in the week
thatlittlebit: Not to eat between 11 and 8, in order to prevent nighttime binges

hi appologies for not making it last night but the computer didnt want to play
will set myself a challenge of doing exercise twice this week as i do none at all,
i was looking forward to this last night as well, when i go to meetings i just sit in the back row and say nothing as i dont want anybody looking at me at least this way i may be able to participate
thanks for this

Sorry can I challenge myself to exercise 3 times this week and also drink 2 ltrs of water a day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Could join pls also weighed yest and lost 2 lb taking me to 11 2lb starting weight was 12st 9lb x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Challenges Week 1

Tina/legomom: Not to binge
thatlittlebit: Not to eat between 11 and 8, in order to prevent nighttime binges
lucysmommy: Exercise 3 times this week, drink 2 litres of water a day

Tina/legomom/jomonks: Not to binge

Just added myself to the " not to binge" challenge, I'm terrible for that, especially at weekends.

Tina/legomom/jomonks: Not to binge
lucysmommy: Exercise 3 times this week, drink 2 litres of water a day

Updated my trusty spreadsheet with all your weights and challenges!

Just a funny note... the combined weight for all of us is 9 and a half Arnold Schwarzeneggers!

My challenge this week is to exercise. I will set myself 3 30 minute sessions. :)

I would like to join please if that's ok neve made it yest!! I did wi tho and was 237ibs so not really lost anything for months just been faffing around so here I go lol!! It was funny I was just thinkin of starting Ww or sw again for the hundredth time n this started!! Soo happy a I prefer cc! I was thinkin sassy Slimmers but like the losers 2! My challenge is to try not binge!!x

Ok so I am very late joining!!!!
I weighed in at 127lb's yesterday.
My weekly challenge is to run 3 times and cycle twice. :)

Hey there! Can I join u. Have lost about 20 stones in my lifetime! But prob the same stone and keep putting it back!!! Have lost 2 stones in the past 2 years. Which was slow but stayed off. Now I'm stuck. Calorie counting and exercise is the only way for me. I'm 14 stones exactly and to be closer to 13 by Xmas would be superb. Can u count me in, and i will report in on Friday with u other Luscious Losers!! Or what ever we are called! Thank u!

Hi my weekly challenge is to improve planning my meals, to help me stay on track

Added to my spreadsheet :)

@caroline g - I'm thinking I'm the making of 1 and 3/4 Arnold's. Lol. Brill little fact should have one of those every week :)

That's what I was thinking of doing, I've got a comparison list so we can see what our combined loss each week compares to!

Hey there! Can I join u. Have lost about 20 stones in my lifetime! But prob the same stone and keep putting it back!!! Have lost 2 stones in the past 2 years. Which was slow but stayed off. Now I'm stuck. Calorie counting and exercise is the only way for me. I'm 14 stones exactly and to be closer to 13 by Xmas would be superb. Can u count me in, and i will report in on Friday with u other Luscious Losers!! Or what ever we are called! Thank u!

Of course you can, the more the merrier! Do you have a challenge for this week? It could be sticking to calories, drinking water, exercise related, anything really!

Back