Online Meeting Thread - Week Two!

Bostik

Gold Member
Hey guys!

Okay, so how was everyone's first week? Hope people have been on track! (A lot better than me anyway!)

Weigh in - Post your losses this week. Hope you all did brilliant :) I'll leave slimmer of the week stuff to caroline!

Challenges - How did you all do on your challenges you set yourselves?

Any ideas for a topic of discussion for this week? x

Woohoo I was sitting there pressing refresh

Unforunately it's all dismal on my end
- didn't manage to complete my challenge...
- haven't been weighing because I've been poorly and eating terribly!

but, i'm still here to give support to everyone else! :):):)
Hope everyone's week has been good, looking forward to hearing completed challenges and losses :)

When you say discussion could i ask about low-calorie desserts? or anything else anyone wants to talk about

Ah my weeks been pretty terrible too! Ate out a lot as it was my birthday. Lots of yummy food for Eid too. Managed an STS this week (184.4)! Very surprised I didn't gain!

Hope you're feeling better soon hun!

Not too sure about desserts myself. Not really got a sweet tooth! Actually meringues are surprisingly low in calories. Sure you could do something with that you know.

Ooh yes, acutally the other did I made lazy practically calorie free meringues

Put 2 table spoons of sweetner in a cup, literally drop in egg white until it forms a sort of paste then put in the microwave and they turn into mergineus! sp clearly

Where did you go for your birthday??

I am sorry you didn't have such a good week thatlittlebit, hopefully you will have a much better week next week, take care.

I didn't do too bad this week, i LOST 1lb when i weighed earlier to my delight. I am trying to get back on track, i stayed within my calories every day apart from Monday.

Going to attempt to make low calorie meals and freeze them to help with portion control, when i make a recipe for 4 i will freeze 3 portions, as i eat seperately from my hubby as he eats most unhealthily. Will see how it goes just ordered 50 foil dishes from ebay for 4.99 to help with my freezing campaign.

I have had a better week, not quite hit my exercise goals but still lost 1 lb, so quite pleased.
Hope everyone else has had a good week!

Seems like we need lots of hugs on here tonight :)

Desserts - i have a counting calorie blog, i have posted the links for the labels Desserts and Puddings, hope this helps.

Dawns Calorie Counted Recipes: Dessert
Dawns Calorie Counted Recipes: Puddings

One Dessert which is nice, is a meringue nest, covered in fresh fruit topped with any flavour low fat yoghurt, you get the sweet crispiness of meringue, healthy fruit and the creaminess of the yoghurt.

I have invested in a vacuum food sealer, food is meant to last 5 times longer than a normal fridge. At the min busy sealing everything, so will see if it saves money!!

Great losses everyone!

Shazzabir - You're sooooo close! We went for steak on my birthday with the family :) Then been Nandos and Pizza Express! Yumm. Going TGI Fridays this week too. Love that place but soooo many calories haha

Evening,

A lb for me this week, but more than happy as had fish and chips twice!!!!!! :D

Ouu looking forward to some low cal desserts. Cadbury light Mousses are beautiful at only 60cal xxx

Sounds great Bostik!! Hope you had a good birthday :)

Anyone done couch 2 5k? I have just downloaded the app and put music on my phone so I have no excuse next time I go gym! Bit nervous!

That's great Bostik!! I did c25k. When I first started it running 60 secs was a huge challenge. It makes you progress at a manageable level though, so you will b fine!

Lol I am more nervous about running in public! I haven't run for years and the first time will be at a gym! Hopefully go when it is quiet lol!

Seems this week isn't that great for many people! Hopefully this coming week will be better! Anyone setting themselves a challenge??

I'm challenging myself to be within my calories every day this week! Nice easy one to get me back on track!

Good evening slimmers! Well I started the week full of enthusiasm and visions of my slender self next summer in a bikini looking hot and not too wobbly!! But I somehow lost my way during the week : ( I'm not going to make excuses but will happily fill u all in on the reasons. I vowed to drink more water, mm I failed miserably but am planning to keep a tally chart next week and try harder with that. I only managed my fitness DVD twice but to be honest I was in agony for 2 days after doing it and couldn't move. But will go for 3 times next week now I'm getting used to it. Also I am on a new medication to prevent migraines and they are known for increasing appetite and my god!! ..... They do!! I am struggling to curb that insatiable hunger but aiming to snack on low cal items. So I stayed the same this week. Still 196 lb but I am going all out for a 3pm loss this week. Good luck everyone'

hotsue67 said:
Good evening slimmers! Well I started the week full of enthusiasm and visions of my slender self next summer in a bikini looking hot and not too wobbly!! But I somehow lost my way during the week : ( I'm not going to make excuses but will happily fill u all in on the reasons. I vowed to drink more water, mm I failed miserably but am planning to keep a tally chart next week and try harder with that. I only managed my fitness DVD twice but to be honest I was in agony for 2 days after doing it and couldn't move. But will go for 3 times next week now I'm getting used to it. Also I am on a new medication to prevent migraines and they are known for increasing appetite and my god!! ..... They do!! I am struggling to curb that insatiable hunger but aiming to snack on low cal items. So I stayed the same this week. Still 196 lb but I am going all out for a 3pm loss this week. Good luck everyone'

Good luck! Yeah definitely a good idea to have low cal snacks around for a time like that! Think im gonna focus on drinking more water too next week. Really need to!

I lost a pound, but Id been extra good so expected a bit better to be honest :( never mind.
My challenge was to drink 8 glasses of water every day, and I'm pleased to say I stuck to it :)

Morning guys, I'm soooo sorry about last night! This week on school placement has knackered me out and I TOTALLY forgot about doing the thread! I'm sowwy :( I've gone through and updated everyone's losses on my trusty spreadsheet, I'll message the others for their losses too.

http://www.minimins.com/calorie-counting/243510-online-meeting-new-name-voting-poll.html

There's the poll to vote for our new name, it ends today and then the one with the highest votes is what we'll be called!

Back