Only one more wardrobe clearout to go!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Did another mass try on and clear out of my wardrobe today..I have only 9 items left, that I had before I started LL!

Everything else is new!! And small!!

Largest size in there now is a 16, most are 14s and even got into one of my 12 tops! Woohoo!!! :bliss:

Now I have another mountain of clothes to do something with! Friends, charity, and LL Free Stuff!

Making me feel like the end is in sight.

Now, any more clearouts will be my new/used clothes I've been buying on the cheap, and that will see me through to the end to all my brand new clothes that await!!

I LOVE MY NEW WARDROBE!!!!!

:bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

:D :D

Feeling pretty chuffed today!

XX

Well done BL. The feeling is fantastic, i'm in the same boat as you!

yes same here, gone from a tight tight 16 and now into a comfy 12 YIPPEE
DON'T YOU JUST LOVE LT

I really can't wait for the day I can post something similar to this, BL! Which clothes shops are you going to buy your whole new wardrobe from? They have a personal shopper at the Trafford Centre, and that is my ultimate reward - maybe by Christmas :)

I've already bought it SFA. :) Been buying some things from the charity shops - really lovely things - all along the way in small sizes.....have an amazing collection of beautiful quality tops now.....and then completed the wardrobe with new clothes shopping in America - its half the price there!. They are all hanging and waiitng for me to get into size 12s. Then I'm done! :D

Your day will come missus - and it will be here before you know it!

I remember reading others and saying the same thing "I can't wait till I can do that,,,,,etc.". ANd really - it is here, and it feels like it was just yesterday I was wishing it was 'today'!!

So get ready! Its great! :)
xx

Back