• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ooooo - I've done my 50 posts!!! What now?

Rightio - I've got my first 50 posts under my belt but what does that actually mean? Can I do anything extra now? I've noticed that I've received a rep point (thanks for that, lovely person!) but I'm pretty useless at this sort of stuff and can't find any instructions anywhere! Duh!!! :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

polishrose

Gold Member
S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)
You can look at pics now I beleive and put an avatar pic up too.The rep points are the little scales icon at the bottom under the statistics.

S: 16st8.0lb C: 16st8.0lb G: 11st6.0lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hey Wanna be

you can now put an avatar picture up of either yourself or a pic of anything you like and you can see other peoples pictures now aswell which is nice so you can put mnames to faces etc and I think you can also access their picture albums if they have any in them.

A whole new virtual world has opened up for you
xxx

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
S: 10st11.7lb C: 10st7.7lb G: 9st10.7lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 0st4lb(2.64%)
I'm trying to get the 50 post mark. I seem to miss out seeing the motivational photos. Cant wait to see them.

imagisal

S: 15st0lb C: 12st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.7 Loss: 2st9lb(17.62%)
Thanks for asking the question as just got the 50 posts myself. So now I have added the ticker and an avatar. Lets see if I did it right, it should show for the first time on this post.

Milsey-Girl

S: 14st9lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st9lb(18.05%)
I'm so glad you asked this Wanabeeloveley (I'm sure you already are lovely;)) as I was wondering why I couldn't see all of the before and after photos:eek: Perhaps I need to check out all the site a bit more! xx

polishrose

Gold Member
S: 21st8lb C: 19st6lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st2lb(9.93%)
2 more posts true blue :)

Thanks everyone! Thats really helpful! I WILL master this computer!!!

Hahaha! I know the feeling! I can't stop going on that word association thread!!! I may need professional help here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope something happens at 100 posts cos I'm nearly there!!!! How jolly exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well nothing happened at 100 that I can see - I'll probe further!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World Off Topic 3
Lipotrim Forum 11
Slimming World 9
Exante 8
Slimming World 9