Ooooo - I've done my 50 posts!!! What now?

Wannabeelovely

Silver Member
Rightio - I've got my first 50 posts under my belt but what does that actually mean? Can I do anything extra now? I've noticed that I've received a rep point (thanks for that, lovely person!) but I'm pretty useless at this sort of stuff and can't find any instructions anywhere! Duh!!! :confused:

You can look at pics now I beleive and put an avatar pic up too.The rep points are the little scales icon at the bottom under the statistics.

Hey Wanna be

you can now put an avatar picture up of either yourself or a pic of anything you like and you can see other peoples pictures now aswell which is nice so you can put mnames to faces etc and I think you can also access their picture albums if they have any in them.

A whole new virtual world has opened up for you
xxx

I'm trying to get the 50 post mark. I seem to miss out seeing the motivational photos. Cant wait to see them.

Thanks for asking the question as just got the 50 posts myself. So now I have added the ticker and an avatar. Lets see if I did it right, it should show for the first time on this post.

I'm so glad you asked this Wanabeeloveley (I'm sure you already are lovely;)) as I was wondering why I couldn't see all of the before and after photos:eek: Perhaps I need to check out all the site a bit more! xx

Thanks everyone! Thats really helpful! I WILL master this computer!!!

Hahaha! I know the feeling! I can't stop going on that word association thread!!! I may need professional help here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope something happens at 100 posts cos I'm nearly there!!!! How jolly exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well nothing happened at 100 that I can see - I'll probe further!

Back