ooppss

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by tiggerfan, 3 July 2010 Social URL.

1. tiggerfan

tiggerfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    anyone and everyone
    been having a couple of bad days (food wise) since thursday, havent stuck to 1200 cals at all, I've eaten things I know I shouldnt eat, but my depression has come back big time, and I just wanna eat.
    I got weigh in on Wednesday evening, and I wanted to lose 1lb to get my 5st 7lb sticker & award, dont think I'll be getting it this week.
    am going for a walk tomorow, and will be back to the gym on monday

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. j70joj

j70joj Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Tiggerfan! I can totally sympathise, i have times when i just cant stop eating - anything!!!!!!!! But 5st ^lb weight loss is amazing so i think its understandable that after all that weight you are going to have a wobble from timit to time.

If i were you i would drink loads of water, do as much excercise as you can ( walking, going up and downstairs if nothing else!!) and try and start again tomorrow.

Good Luck x

4. tiggerfan

tiggerfan Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    anyone and everyone
    Thank you j70joj, I made myself go on the treadmill, and I burnt 300 calories, I would go up and down the stairs, but they are creaky stairs, and my boys are both asleep, so dont want to wake them up lol. I'm going out for the day 2morow, so plenty of walking there (going to Marwell Zoo),
    Tomorrow is a new day, and I will take it hr by hr

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.