Oops, fell off the SW wagon - 100% this week!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jaylou, 1 April 2009 Social URL.

1. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Title says it all girls.....

Really did not stick to plan too much this week, my meals were fine but I had a dinner party over the weekend and the overspill from that carried on. Ate far too many sweets and cakes and also had the extra b choice I allow myself for maintenance!!

It was obviously way too much and resulted in a 1.5 lb gain :mad: Quite disappointed really, not with the gain as I deserved it, but with losing control through the week!!

So, back on the wagon today and having one of those wonderful 100% weeks we did a while back. Writing everything down and looking for those superspeed foods, oh and not having the extra B! I'm also going to try to reduce to 10 syns a day.

Lots going on in my SW world this week....:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I must admit, I write everything down anyway - find that's the only way that I can keep track of what I have eaten and what I have got left to eat - if you know what I mean..

Tracy

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I write everything down and still mamage to gain every now and again! Lol.
    Dont fret over the gain too much Huni, if you stick to plan 100%, it will come off again and more!

5. curlygirl

curlygirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i thought you were supposed to eat both of your HEB on the normal plans? Does it help if you drop one with the weight loss?

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I allow myself an extra B choice as I am at target - so I have 3 B choices a day on red/green and 2 on EE to maintain my target weight.

If I want to lose then I go back to "normal" and drop the extra one I allow myself.

:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.