Oops, fell off the SW wagon - 100% this week!!

jaylou

Gold Member
Title says it all girls.....

Really did not stick to plan too much this week, my meals were fine but I had a dinner party over the weekend and the overspill from that carried on. Ate far too many sweets and cakes and also had the extra b choice I allow myself for maintenance!!

It was obviously way too much and resulted in a 1.5 lb gain :mad: Quite disappointed really, not with the gain as I deserved it, but with losing control through the week!!

So, back on the wagon today and having one of those wonderful 100% weeks we did a while back. Writing everything down and looking for those superspeed foods, oh and not having the extra B! I'm also going to try to reduce to 10 syns a day.

Lots going on in my SW world this week....:wave_cry:

I write everything down and still mamage to gain every now and again! Lol.
Dont fret over the gain too much Huni, if you stick to plan 100%, it will come off again and more!

i thought you were supposed to eat both of your HEB on the normal plans? Does it help if you drop one with the weight loss?

i thought you were supposed to eat both of your HEB on the normal plans? Does it help if you drop one with the weight loss?

I allow myself an extra B choice as I am at target - so I have 3 B choices a day on red/green and 2 on EE to maintain my target weight.

If I want to lose then I go back to "normal" and drop the extra one I allow myself.

:)

Back