Operation Chunky to Funky!

BradfordBloke87

Hi guys (and girls). I hope you're all doing well.

A bit about my history in a nutshell. In January 2012 I weighed a massive 21.5 stone and managed to get down to 15.5 stone in November 2012. Then I just gradually 'Fell off the wagon' and since then its all been a bit stop start. I have let myself down since November and gradually climbed back upto 17 stone (108.2KG).

Now, my aim is to get down to 14.5 stone which would be the lightest I've been since probably 2003.

I will be using 'My Fitness Pal' (using same username as on here so feel free to add me) to help control my calorie intake.

I will update my progress on here every couple of days or so to keep you upto date with my goings on.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Day 1 (Mon 11th March):

Jumped on the scales for the first time in a month or so and saw that I weighed 108.2kg which at first I was ashamed of my self. I can't turn back time but I can Change my future.

I have been given 1640 calories per day by MFP which isn't too bad.

Breakfast was weetabix with semi-skimmed milk.

Lunch was a chicken salad with a Muller rice and banana.

Dinner consisted of a can of tuna a boiled egg a few carrots and a couple of slices of pork shoulder (got home from work late so had something fast and easy)

Snacks were an apple, mandarin and a go ahead fruitbar.

Had lots of water to drink and a couple of cups of green tea.

I didn't do any cardio yesterday, not unless you include the amount of times I had to walk to toilet due to the amount of water intake.

Day 2 (Tues 12th)

Breakfast was the same as Monday.

Lunch was pork shoulder and salad. With a banana an Muller rice to finish.

Don't have a clue what's for tea as the girlfriend is making it. But I do know its gonna be healthy as she's doing the weight watchers diet.

Again, lots of water and green tea today.

I'll update my progress in the next couple of days.. oh and my weigh day is on a Monday morning.

Thanks Donna! You sound like you're doing fab yourself. Keep up the good work! :)

Tuesday PM

D:

Birdseye regae regae chicken with, home made potato wedges, carrots, golden savory rice and 2 tablespoons of helmans lighter than light mayo. For desert it was a weight watchers toffee and honeycomb sundae. I was over my calorie allowance by 49. Not the end of the world.

Wed (13th March)

B:

Fruit salad.

L: wholewheat pasta & a can of tuna.

D: 5 weight watchers sausages, weight watchers mash, garden peas and bisto gravy.

S: 1 Mint humbug, a can of fosters and a kinder bueno.

Currently on 1510 calories for the day. With 100 remaining.

Again, I've only drank water and green tea... and not to forget the can of fosters. ;-)!

I know its only day 3 but I'm feeling less bloated and full of energy. I'm officially back on that wagon!

Back