Operation fitmummy

Thank you

Really tired at the moment and struggling with energy and hunger pangs at the moment. I think this is more related to TOTM than anything real. I seem to be really struggling with my water intake at the moment too. I have had 3 cups of tea today but only 750ml of proper water.

I made the sugar free jelly as a snack as its 1g carbs and 20 calories from half a pack. It's mainly water anyway ;)

Another night, another trip to paperchase!
I usually bite my nails but an odd side effect of the diet is that I seem to have stopped. I hope it lasts so I am trying to make my stumpy nails look pretty but less nibble-worthy by painting and pampering them.

Another weird one but does anybody else have weird teeth on exante? My back teeth feel like they are coated in something sticky all the time. I want to brush my teeth every 10 minutes

Not teeth but my tongue always needs scraping! My nails never grow but since starting the diet I'm having to cut and file them down! I'm clearly getting all the vitamins I need and I used to spend a fortune on vitamins so this has saved me a fortune - still take echinacea and swear by it and I never get a cold! (Hope I haven't just jinxed myself lol) x

I'm really conscious of my breath too! No one at work knows I'm doing this so they must think I never brush my teeth or something lol x

My breath is awful. Peppermint tea masks it for about 10minutes but I just wear a lot of perfume to try to detract from it.

Friday at last!

I drink loads of peppermint tea in the hopes that my breath is masked!

I am so cold today and am hungry now. I wish TOTM would hurry up and go as I think the hunger is down to that, not real hunger as I shouldn't be hungry by week 3.
I feel like I am in real danger of slipping tonight. I think I might overindulge in Coke Zero as a decoy!

Hi ladies,
About the breath I found breath spray in poundworld today 2 for £1, hope Hallitosis is only a temporary effect!! (I've not started yet as I'm waiting for my delivery should be Monday but bad breath is the bit that's scaring me most!!)..

I am so cold today and am hungry now. I wish TOTM would hurry up and go as I think the hunger is down to that, not real hunger as I shouldn't be hungry by week 3.
I feel like I am in real danger of slipping tonight. I think I might overindulge in Coke Zero as a decoy!

I've been hungry the last few evenings......even after nearly 4 months of TS :rolleyes:

....our bodies just like to trick us sometimes o_O

Stay strong, the feelings will pass :)

Thank you.
I am feeling very smug now for resisting. Tonight could easily have become a pizza and prosecco night but I am so glad I resisted.

Tomorrow night I have been invited for a girly wine, nibbles and gossip night. I am still trying to decide between avoiding it until I am further in and more secure or going armed with fizzy water and hoping it isn't too hard to be around drinkers

Well done for resisting! X

Feeling bleary this morning so having a little lie in with the cat

Good luck on resisting the nibbles/alcohol tonight. I don't really drink but if I saw a bowl of food in the table then no amount of willpower would stop me.
Especially Snacky nibbles.

Ahhhhhhhhh!

I am in the mother of all grumpy moods today. I have had a lovely long shower and chilled with a face mask but that didn't help.
The weather is making me grumpier so I thought I would have a nice hot soup to cheer me up but tried tomato and basil soup for the first time and it was grim. Have had to feed it to the sink instead.
No idea how to cheer myself up without it involving chocolate or crisps :(

My other half says I'm grumpy today!! I blame the weather as was just getting somewhere with the garden and now it resembles a swimming pool. My mind is on food which is weird because I'm not even hungry x

Back