Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

Your food looks amazing. I wish I could find some of these noodles (without having to buy on-line). I went to the local Chinese supermarket today, and they must of had about 50 different types of noodle (no exaggeration), but no shirataki :confused:

you have just inspired me to go get my George Foreman out of the garage. We have a massive one, but not a massive kitchen so it tends to get relegated, but I love seeing all that fat come out of the food. Easier to clean than the grill pan in the oven too.

I went to the health food store near me today to try and find the noodles and sugar free sweets. They had sugar free sweets but I looked at the carbs and they were really high, so looks like I'll be doing an online order (I hate paying masses for postage though!)

Your food looks amazing. I wish I could find some of these noodles (without having to buy on-line). I went to the local Chinese supermarket today, and they must of had about 50 different types of noodle (no exaggeration), but no shirataki :confused:

Lol!

When I looked for chinese supermarkets, they were all in West London and I couldn't be asked to make the trip.

Bought 6 packets online for £1.65 each, which is much better than what Amazon sells them for.

you have just inspired me to go get my George Foreman out of the garage. We have a massive one, but not a massive kitchen so it tends to get relegated, but I love seeing all that fat come out of the food. Easier to clean than the grill pan in the oven too.

I went to the health food store near me today to try and find the noodles and sugar free sweets. They had sugar free sweets but I looked at the carbs and they were really high, so looks like I'll be doing an online order (I hate paying masses for postage though!)

Delivery charges are always a killer :-(

The amount of fat that came off the burgers last night, made me think that I wont be having those too often. :eek:

Mmmm, prawns and noodles look great. I'm thinking of doing a kind of egg fried noodle with them but, um, without the fried element. Or bunging them in an egg drop soup or tom yum. I really like them now - definitely stock up if you're in Chinatown though. Japan centre on Regent St had packs for £1.04 (weird price point if you ask me...) and they have a long fridge life.

Am also still taking my hat off to you about your attitude towards your Dad. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger huh?

Jx

You're inspiring me to get these noodles, only place was that place online. Will have to think about it.

Mmmm, prawns and noodles look great. I'm thinking of doing a kind of egg fried noodle with them but, um, without the fried element. Or bunging them in an egg drop soup or tom yum. I really like them now - definitely stock up if you're in Chinatown though. Japan centre on Regent St had packs for £1.04 (weird price point if you ask me...) and they have a long fridge life.

Am also still taking my hat off to you about your attitude towards your Dad. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger huh?

Jx

Most defo :)

Pics of food look amazing hun x

400g down this morning! #WooHoo

Got a half day today, as little woman has a school disco to attend :)

Took a half naked picture of myself last night and sent it to my cousin and friend.

My cousin said, 'Boom!'...my friend said, 'You're looking so trim!' = Result

I love Dukan! :love:

I will put the picture up if I can find a way of hiding my underwear lol!

Still got a little way to go when you look from the side but, the front view is definitely coming along nicely :)

Additional changes:-

1. My (.)(.) are not as bulky...even though my bra size remains the same.

2. Stomach is getting flatter....doesn't look too bad from the front :)

3. Exercise is no longer a chore and I really look forward to setting aside enough time to do it.

4. The Old Street escalators don't hurt as much when I walk up them every morning :)

5. I no longer feel the urge to snack between meals.

6. Drinking 3ltrs of water a day has become part of the norm.

7. Clothes (predominantly the top half) are bcoming looser in the stomach area.

Let the journey continue...

:whacky068:

Additional changes:-

1. My (.)(.) are not as bulky...even though my bra size remains the same.

2. Stomach is getting flatter....doesn't look too bad from the front :
3. Exercise is no longer a chore and I really look forward to setting aside enough time to do it.

4. The Old Street escalators don't hurt as much when I walk up them every morning :)

5. I no longer feel the urge to snack between meals.

6. Drinking 3ltrs of water a day has become part of the norm.

7. Clothes (predominantly the top half) are bcoming looser in the stomach area.

Let the journey continue...

:whacky068:

Fantastically well done x

i love your progress lists, trinimaria! and especially love the (.)(.) :D

i love your progress lists, trinimaria! and especially love the (.)(.) :D

Lmao! I'm cheeky...I can't help it :rolleyes:

WooHoo....finish work in 3 mins.

Might go straight home and do my workout then instead of tonight.

Ha .... hope your cousin and friend were expecting a half-naked photo of you!!!

P x

They were more shocked in the difference as opposed to me sending it to them lol!

I didn't even warn them lmao!

Result!

Popped into Tesco (as little woman was at her school disco) and managed to pick up some skinless chicken wings in the Halal section.

Dusted them with a little Nandos rub (1tsp over about 12 wings) and grilled them on the George Foreman.

I got my Nandos fix without cheating, so I'm happy.

Okay, so here's a picture of my stomach taken August 2011 (was much bigger 4 weeks ago)

Before.jpg

And as mentioned earlier, here's the photo I took last night which I cropped.

Day 30 Cropped.jpg

I'm very happy when I look at the pictures like this...makes me feel like I've achieved something :)

Still got a hump from the side profile but I've still another 10 lbs to lose, so hopefully that will burn off too :scale:

Back