Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

Trini Maria (I just like the way the Trini bit sounds. Ooh, when you're at target we can call you Triniminimaria!), I just wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow's weigh in. 0.4lb to that 1 stone mark - keeping everything crossed for you!

Jx

CYYYYYBBBBBBERRRRRR SSSSCCCRRREEEAAAAMMMIIINNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 STONE DOWN!!!!!

:bunnydance:

I think I heard that in shanghai! Let me be the first to congratulate you honey! WELL DONE!!!!!!

Ps I have been thinking of you as trini Maria too, actually. Its catchy!

Cx

I think I heard that in shanghai! Let me be the first to congratulate you honey! WELL DONE!!!!!!

Ps I have been thinking of you as trini Maria too, actually. Its catchy!

Cx

Thank you Caro :D

Trini Maria is fine with me lol!

Just 11lbs to go :rolleyes:

1 STONE DOWN!!!!!

Ouch, think that burst my eardrum!

Fabulous, fabulous.

Jx

I'm in a bit of a weird mood today.

Woke up to a text (from my little sister) saying my Dad has has a suspected Stroke.

I don't know what to feel, as I don't really have a relationship with him to have a bond.

Anyway he's at home now and still vomiting/collapsing.

If he goes to the hospital I will visit out of manners but it's funny, I know he wouldn't go out of his way for me. Some parents ay?!

Plus I have happy emotions as I'm 1 stone down and I'm proud that I've been able to stay on a strict diet, even when others around me are tucking into things I would normally choose.

I'm also exhausted from working 7 days a week and I'm considering resigning in Aug (once I have my Miami spending money saved up).

This weather is not helping my mood either (just started to rain) :sigh:

The OH is taking me to lunch today, so I just have to decide a Dukan friendly option in Old Street :).

On another note, I was thinking if us Dukanettes should meet up at Christmas for a meal to celebrate/bond?

Let me know if it is something you guys would be interested in :D

Ramble over.

WELL DONe on your stone loss!! Amazing results and very fast as well. I am up for a minimins meet that would be soo cool !!

Gosh congrats on your loss...1 stone in 4 weeks is amazing and I hope I can get somewhere near that too! Inspirational!

I'm sorry to hear about your dad and hope he gets better.

I'm always up for a party.

I was wondering which sweets you have, as I could really do with a toilet fairy visit I feel horrid!?

Gosh congrats on your loss...1 stone in 4 weeks is amazing and I hope I can get somewhere near that too! Inspirational!

I'm sorry to hear about your dad and hope he gets better.

I'm always up for a party.

I was wondering which sweets you have, as I could really do with a toilet fairy visit I feel horrid!?

Thank you x

I did buy Ricola but they didn't do anything, so I decided to buy some from Atkins Product, bar | Low Carb Megastore, Carbohydrate Diet, shopping, chocolate, diet, food.

Let me tell you...I've had one this morning (as I haven't been to the toilet all weekend) and I have just this minute had a visit. I can imagine my scales will drop again tomorrow lol!

The meet up will be fab, we would just need to decide on an accessible location for everyone who wants to come :)

We started more or less at the weight, so I'm sure you will be on your TW in no time :cool:

1 STONE DOWN!!!!!

well done!! i bet you feel great!! and i bet you look even better!!

i am very interested in a minimins meet up sounds like a plan! and then we can all see less (weightwise) of each other xx 11lb to go ... keep up the GREAT work xxx

Triniprinc3ss said:
Thank you x

I did buy Ricola but they didn't do anything, so I decided to buy some from Atkins Product, bar | Low Carb Megastore, Carbohydrate Diet, shopping, chocolate, diet, food.

Let me tell you...I've had one this morning (as I haven't been to the toilet all weekend) and I have just this minute had a visit. I can imagine my scales will drop again tomorrow lol!

The meet up will be fab, we would just need to decide on an accessible location for everyone who wants to come :)

We started more or less at the weight, so I'm sure you will be on your TW in no time :cool:

Don't what ever u do get sugar free wheathers
I have been in agony( like not worth it) all weekend!! Helped with my loss but feel drained today!
Hope your ok as well Xx

Don't what ever u do get sugar free wheathers
I have been in agony( like not worth it) all weekend!! Helped with my loss but feel drained today!
Hope your ok as well Xx

Poor you!

These ones just gave me flatulence last week but this morning, no flatulence, just a visit.

I won't be taking anymore today though.

It's funny how these sweets effect people in different ways :eek:

hey there trinni me again i wondered as i thought you would (ive put my book somewhere and cannot find it .... think my mum is secretly reading it now she has seen my results lol) know as your the cooking queen on here is the rule with the cheese just under 7% fat? as i have found some that claims to be 5% fat and i was just curious as some recipies would be soooo much better with some delish cheese if u know what i mean (....seriously i need to find that book)
GRRRRRR

Well done Hun that's good going !!!!!!

How is your dad doing ? Sort of know what you mean I didn't have a bond with my dad either. He died 7 years ago & I felt absolutely nothing.

Up for a meet, have said so on the link.

On another note, I was thinking if us Dukanettes should meet up at Christmas for a meal to celebrate/bond?

Let me know if it is something you guys would be interested in :D
Hope you had a nice lunch on Old Street. Meeting up is such a great idea, trinimaria! If I was in the UK I would be there in a flash. You have to promise to post lost of pics so the rest of us can feel included :)

Hey lady how did lunch go? Let me know if you found a good Dukan friendly spot - my office towers over the Old St roundabout!

Am off to check your post about a meet up. Great idea, although the thought of arranging Christmas events already is freaking me out!!

Jx

hey there trinni me again i wondered as i thought you would (ive put my book somewhere and cannot find it .... think my mum is secretly reading it now she has seen my results lol) know as your the cooking queen on here is the rule with the cheese just under 7% fat? as i have found some that claims to be 5% fat and i was just curious as some recipies would be soooo much better with some delish cheese if u know what i mean (....seriously i need to find that book)
GRRRRRR

I was under the illusion that it would have to be under 5% fat for every 100g.

I know what you mean about the cheese...would love to have a good ol' lasagne or macaroni cheese :p.

I've only eaten Quark to stay on the safe side.

Back