Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

Since being on this diet, I have enjoyed working out Mon-Fri and for the first time, I actually don't feel like I have the energy.

I've done two 10-min workouts from YouTube this evening but I never put my heart and soul into it, so I guess I better put on the Xbox Kinect and attempt a little workout, as the motion sensor will force me to work harder. #TheLifeOfWeightloss lol!

But don't forget it's ok to have some rest time, especially if you're usually enjoying the exercise. If you were making excuses every day you'd have to force yourself, but often your body's telling you to relax for a reason.....

Love the idea of the mini youtube vids mind you, I don't have nearly enough dancing in my life at the moment! Jx

But don't forget it's ok to have some rest time, especially if you're usually enjoying the exercise. If you were making excuses every day you'd have to force yourself, but often your body's telling you to relax for a reason.....

Love the idea of the mini youtube vids mind you, I don't have nearly enough dancing in my life at the moment! Jx

Hey Joodle,

I just finished about 9 songs on Dance Central and I actually had fun lol!

First time I've done it and I'm sweating. I don't work out on weekends (as I work 7 days a week), so I will definitely enjoy my rest :)

Triniprinc3ss said:
The joke is, when I went ahead and booked Miami without her, I think she was actually shocked as she thought I would no longer go. But why should I plan my life around other people?! No way!

Good on ya : D ... and we'll all be with you you in spirit (which is much better than us all being with you in body!! Imagine the excess baggage charge for us lot!) ;)

P x

Hey missy. Was it you wondering about making wraps using oat bran? I just stumbled across this and thought of you: Dukan Diet Recipe - Oat Bran Wrap

It talks about grinding the oat bran to make it finer (Dukan says a medium grind is better) but am sure it won't make any difference if you don't do it every day.

Jx

Good on ya : D ... and we'll all be with you you in spirit (which is much better than us all being with you in body!! Imagine the excess baggage charge for us lot!) ;)

P x

Lmao! I'm sure we'd have a blast lol!

Hey missy. Was it you wondering about making wraps using oat bran? I just stumbled across this and thought of you: Dukan Diet Recipe - Oat Bran Wrap

It talks about grinding the oat bran to make it finer (Dukan says a medium grind is better) but am sure it won't make any difference if you don't do it every day.

Jx

Thank you Joodle.

I actually bought some 'fine' oatbran at one health store.

Will give these a go but if it's anything like my attempts at making galettes, I don't know what I'm gonna do lol!

I just can't seem to get them right :-(

It's a shame that some people will just use you in their times of need and forget you the rest of the time. I've been in that predicament so many times and got rid of a shedload of people who have no purpose in my life.

I am thankful that my boyfriend is my friend and always has my back #Priceless (even though I could have thumped him when he was eating McDonalds in front of me recently lol!)

I had to do the cauli 'rice' as I'm really missing my basmati :)

and they all wonder why we get rid of them. I had a friend (who became my daughtrs god mother) she was splitting from her husband and I was there for her loads, she once told me a story about a friend of hers that had gone through bad break up and she'd helped this friend, and once the friend got another fella she stopped talking to my friend. I look back at that and think, how dare she, she was the one complaining and then she does the same thing. i often wonder if she was predicting the future and trying to tell me something LOL.

re exercise, I know we are supposed to walk every day, but een other exersice and diets say three times a week for harder stuff. Dr D says in the book not to start intensive exercise whilst losing weight....hence the walking. So rest up !!!!! or else :D

Hmm, not sure what to suggest about the galettes...there's a thread somewhere in the recipe section here that gives some tips, like cooking it really slowly over a low heat. Guessing you've seen that though? Its putting me off trying to make them myself - I've enough problems with muffins and cookies!!

Jx

The key to gallettes is cooking on a low heat & just leaving them, I leave mine for 20-30 mins & then flip them over. I prefer muffins but gallettes are ok for a chsnge. Fingers crossed for the lb tomorrow x

Hmm, not sure what to suggest about the galettes...there's a thread somewhere in the recipe section here that gives some tips, like cooking it really slowly over a low heat. Guessing you've seen that though? Its putting me off trying to make them myself - I've enough problems with muffins and cookies!!

Jx

I will defo give them another go, as it's nice to have options (plus I hate not being able to do something foodwise lol).

I really wanna make wraps :-(

The key to gallettes is cooking on a low heat & just leaving them, I leave mine for 20-30 mins & then flip them over. I prefer muffins but gallettes are ok for a chsnge. Fingers crossed for the lb tomorrow x
try thenm

I will try them your way Jo, thank you x

I really thought it was the same concept as a pancake...really high heat, quick turnaround.

What a rubbish day...was shouted at by a customer (who was cursing my manager of accusing her of bringing back replica shoes).

She was shouting for so long and so loud, I have had a headache ever since.

I can't wait to get my weekends back and just stick to my 9-5, as the retail customers are making it very hard for me to curb my tongue lol!

And I had a bit of my sis' 18th bday cake last night.

The icing was so creamy and delicious.

I was just meant to lick it (thinking it was marzipan, which I hate) and I ended up gobbling the whole thing #NaughtyMe lol!

On the plus side, I had no weight gain and will be working out today to compensate.

I pour the mixture in the middle of the pan, and tip pan around like pancakes/crepes and cook it slowly, it needs to have fully set ont he bottom. I do spray some oil on the pan though, and there is always one side that seems to stick, but get the fishslice/spatula underneath all edges first and then sort of flip it. Second side doesn't take as long.

hi there your doing really well, ok so you had a little slip up, but hey isn't that why this is a journey? you will get there. keep posting and keeping us updated!!
xx

hi there your doing really well, ok so you had a little slip up, but hey isn't that why this is a journey? you will get there. keep posting and keeping us updated!!
xx

Hi Charly,

I can't believe how strict I've been foodwise but the icing was very enticing lol!

Can't wait to hit the 1st mark like you!

You must be over the moon :D

On day 22 now and I've noticed several changes:-

1. My face has slimmed down and I use less make-up as my face looks slightly prettier.

2. My bottom has disappeared and my thighs have decreased (noticable by the leopard prints (stretchmarks) on the upper section.

3. My fingers are slimmer (my cocktail rings keep falling off :rolleyes:)

4. My stomach feels leaner (due to the exercise I have been doing everyday)

5. I am now able to consume smaller portions and feel like I've eaten enough food

6. I don't get any cravings whatsoever and only smells seem to entice me now

7. My stomach is starting to look slightly flatter (but there's still a long way to go)

8. My skin is softer/smoother (3ltrs of water a day)

9. My body is started to feel more toned from the workouts and I actually enjoy exercise now :character00115:

Back