Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

i cannot wait for the day when i can say i like excersise .... good for you xx

i cannot wait for the day when i can say i like excersise .... good for you xx

I only like it now, as I believe it's helped me to lose the weight.

Plus I try and do a different form of exercise everyday so that I don't get too bored.

I'm currently addicted to Dance Central on the Xbox Kinect (one of the reasons why my body is in pain today). I keep meaning to do 30 mins and end up doing an hour, as it's so fun lol!

Just need to work on these wretched bingowings :)

Great to see you've noticed so many changes, I haven't !!!!

bingo wings!!! grrrr they are the enemy arent they! and the exercises to tone them are the worst!!

Congrats on the big loss this week lady, way to go! Love your list of things you've noticed, that's amazing! I'm desperate to get to that 1 stone lost stage as well - so near.....

Also wanted to say that I made your quick cheesecake recipe today. Have it chilling in the fridge, ready for dessert tomorrow.

Jx

bingo wings!!! grrrr they are the enemy arent they! and the exercises to tone them are the worst!!

I'm scared that if I work them too hard, the fat on them will turn into muscle and make me look like a action man lol!

Congrats on the big loss this week lady, way to go! Love your list of things you've noticed, that's amazing! I'm desperate to get to that 1 stone lost stage as well - so near.....

Also wanted to say that I made your quick cheesecake recipe today. Have it chilling in the fridge, ready for dessert tomorrow.

Jx

Great stuff!

Mine never makes it to the fridge as I eat like a thick lemon yoghurt...yum!

I hope to lose a minimum of 2lbs a week, so I weigh everyday to keep myself on target.

The life of weightloss eh?! :rolleyes:

Great to see you've noticed so many changes, I haven't !!!!

Maybe you haven't but I bet the people around you have ;)

I only started to notice when I took a pic of my side profile last week and there's definitely a big difference in the amount of bulge over the belt lol!

I know my face looks slimmer as my neck appears longer and my cousin made a comment that I had lost weight in this area.

Are you still wearing the same clothes? Certain items I have fit better, whilst others still make me look like I'm carrying weight around my stomach.

Here's my attempt at the Dukan Diet Coke Chicken :)

dcc.jpgdcc2.jpg

Diet coke chicken looks lush. yum yum in my tum! i am going to have to give that one a shot, but the big question is was it delishious??? it's the taste that counts right? ......

Diet coke chicken looks lush. yum yum in my tum! i am going to have to give that one a shot, but the big question is was it delishious??? it's the taste that counts right? ......

It wasn't too bad actually. Tasted like a subtle sweet bbq marinade.

Very quick to make so I will defo make it again. Maybe using an alternative 'fries' recipe next time.

Woohoo! Just ordered my Shirataki Noodles, so I can feel like I'm eating a complete meal again.

Bought them from www.lowcarbmegastore.com if you need the link.

£1.65 for a 200g packet :)

I've got some in the fridge that I keep forgetting about. Gonna investigate tonight....bit spoiled by them though. Not even vegetables are zero cals and zero carbs!

Got caught up roasting vegetables and forgot the noodles. Dang!

yummm! it's 12:30pm and that pic of your bbq chicken has started my stomach rumbling. i brought food along today but i'm saving it for tonight so i can eat before i go to the gym. off to Gourmet Cafe to find me a delicious salad!

congrats on your first 3 weeks, trini. great results!

Woohoo! Just ordered my Shirataki Noodles, so I can feel like I'm eating a complete meal again.

Bought them from www.lowcarbmegastore.com if you need the link.

£1.65 for a 200g packet :)

Please let us know how they taste! They look great. And what a fantastic site. i'm eyeing the Hersheys sugar-free chocolate syrup as i type...

Hey maria

Thought I should go back and read your whole diary before I post any more! Great story so far! I am very impressed with your recipes. Defo going to try a few this week.

Good on you for sticking with the Miami trip. Sounds fantastic. And I bet the 'friend' was just getting worried about you showing her up in your bikini!

I am doing Zumba for the first time tonight and I also came across Tiffany Rothe while looking for some tips on YouTube. Looks like a great workout, and nice to have 10min sessions that you can repeat.

Looking forward to seeing more of your food ideas over the coming weeks!

Cx

Morning guys,

I have a big confession and I need a dukanette verbal spanking :cry:

My boyfriend bought pizza for my daughter and himself last night and as he doesn't like the bbq base, he ordered two seperate pizzas. Being up from 6:30am and getting home at 8:30pm last night, I succombed to their leftovers and had 4 slices!!!:eek:

Let me tell you, I balled my eyes out afterwards and my BF felt so bad as he feels he should have been more supportive but, I told him he is not to blame as I am just weak when it comes to food.

After alot of tears, I got up and did 30 mins on Dance Central (Xbox Kinect) and thankfully, the scales haven't gone up this morning.

I have definitely learned from this episode, as the pizza made me feel bloated and like I had my stomach size of three weeks ago. I'm amazed at the amount of food I can still put away but, I'm doing another PP day today to try and recoup my slip-up.

I'm sorry Dukanettes :(

Maria x

Hey maria

Thought I should go back and read your whole diary before I post any more! Great story so far! I am very impressed with your recipes. Defo going to try a few this week.

Good on you for sticking with the Miami trip. Sounds fantastic. And I bet the 'friend' was just getting worried about you showing her up in your bikini!

I am doing Zumba for the first time tonight and I also came across Tiffany Rothe while looking for some tips on YouTube. Looks like a great workout, and nice to have 10min sessions that you can repeat.

Looking forward to seeing more of your food ideas over the coming weeks!

Cx

The Tiffany Rothe Booty Shaking vid really works your sides

The funny thing about this girl in particular, is she has always been a dress size or two bigger than me, so maybe a little jealousy comes into play with her? She has always made comments to me like, 'It's only your belly that's the problem', in which I reply, 'I didn't know my stomach was making you lose sleep' lol!

:D

Last edited:
Back