Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

Ach, 27, you'll spring back into shape no bother! :party0011::party0011:

Wouldn't like to say for sure about the skin tightening up thing (just to move this conversation from poor old Caro's thread!!) but I have a feeling that with exercise, you'll get back to normal. You look pretty young in your picture and you didn't start off massively overweight, so I'd be surprised if you had stretched it to the point it won't go back. Stretch marks are a bugger though! Vitamin E oil's meant to be the best thing for them, although buying it pure (from health stores) is quite expensive.

Much appreciated, J!! Although I'm going to ignore the 'poor old Caro' bit... just kidding :)

M, one of my colleagues swears by the '8 minute abs' workout to get her tummy in shape after having a baby last year. I can't find the link she sent but there are lots of vids on Youtube like this one:
8 Min Abs Workout, how to have six pack (HD Version) - YouTube

400g down this morning! #WooHoo!!!

Had three mini chicken sausage quiches for brekkie and will have a piece of Dukan Moussaka for lunch.

I must say, my stomach feels like it's had a nice workout after last night.

I played Dance Central (Xbox Kinect) for about 25 mins and managed to burn around 140 calories with the right song choices. Everything was sweating, so I would have been amazed if the scales didn't move :)

Already had a litre of water so far and another glass is happily sitting on my desk. Enjoying the warm weather (even though it wasn't so nice when you're stuck on the tube #yuck!).

If the weather holds out, I will go for a walk at lunchtime.

as simon cowell says, it's all about song choice... (sorry!!!) :D

as simon cowell says, it's all about song choice... (sorry!!!) :D

It sure is lol! I only chose the ones which were really difficult so that I could push myself.

Simon would have been so proud :D lol!

and congrats, M, i'm so happy for you! 400g off! take that, evil pizza!Cx

not silly at all. isn't it ridiculous that we have such an emotional response to food.

and thats the problem isn't it. We need to change our attitudes to food and not view it as a comfort.

Most definitely ladies :)

My noodles have Shirataki noodles have arrived, so I will be making a stir-fry for tomorrow #WhoopWhoop!

i need to see about getting some of them.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my dinner tonight and I'm not too full, which is always good.

Moussaka.jpg

Moussaka on a small plate

Hot Lemon Souffle.jpg

Hot Lemon Souffle with Vanilla flavoured Creme Freiche.

Dessert was light and delicious and I will definitely be making them again.

:drool:

desert looks lush ... im trying this just on the basis of your pic x

I'm going to start calling u the new nigella if that's ok!!
Lol please can u point me in the direction of both your recipes? They look amazing!! X

So when you're touring the world as a celebrity dukan chef, spare a thought for you minimin buddies who 'discovered' you!

Looks well tasty (in the words of Pauline's hubby, I think? :) )

lol yes when you are famous chef, we want an invite to your huge party where you are cooking for thousands and your celebrity guest Dr Dukan himself, it will be a tv show like the great british menu where they follow your progress ...lol (seriously when it happens i wanna come)

Back