Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

Oh wow, well done, you look def trim. Nice one.

looking HOT TO TROT!!!! x

Thanks guys :D

Just booked my bikini costume for Miami Carnival, so I defo need to tone up now :)

You look amazing! x

Wow well done you can really see a difference. I've lost most of my weight from my belly & bum. I've hardly list anything in my bra cup size but have gone down a size in my back.

I'm hoping I don't lose any from my feet as I've loads of shoes & don't want them to all be to big !

Nice work! I can't see see your pics but will check them out later. Ha, same as with Caro, I feel like some kind of perv! Didn't realise you were off to Miami for carnival. You doing Notting Hill this year? Jx

Nice work! I can't see see your pics but will check them out later. Ha, same as with Caro, I feel like some kind of perv! Didn't realise you were off to Miami for carnival. You doing Notting Hill this year? Jx

Yes Joodle, I do carnival every year (my avatar must make sense now lol). I booked my Notting Hill costume last week, so I have to be in shape by the end of August :eek:

Miami Carnival is going to be great...sun, sea and soca (Caribbean music) :gimi:

I just realised, I'm in the healthy BMI range :D

The top end of it but in it all the same :cool:

Wow there is a huge difference in those pics, you have a flat belly now! congrats on that and the BMI! Low risk for all sorts of things now. xxx

Wow there is a huge difference in those pics, you have a flat belly now! congrats on that and the BMI! Low risk for all sorts of things now. xxx

It still doesn't look very flat from the side but it's coming along nicely :)

I definitely feel more toned from the inside and I'm able to eat until I'm satisfied, as opposed to eating until I feel huge afterwards lol!

What does tofu taste like
They look mega!! Xx

I tasted it years ago at a friend's house.

She seasoned it so it tasted nice, couldn't tell you what it tasted like without all the pepper she laced it with lol!

Back