Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

don't worry about this week, trinimaria. that's why the overall stats are great: you can see the total progress and realise that one bad week is not the end of the world. you WILL lose it in no time if you stay on track.

go get those workouts, girl!

Cx

PS why not put your cumulative loss from week 1 in your stats? that way you get more of an overall view than just week by week. you've lost heaps of weight since you started: that's what you should focus on!

Thanks girlies *big hug*

I can't even lie, I cheated again last night.

I know it's down to stress and people actually laugh when I say I need help when it comes to food but I always turn to it in my hour of need.

I've woken up with a new purpose and I have 18 days (Notting Hill Carnival) to shed at least half the weight.

I did start the Insanity workout from YouTube but had to keep stopping because of the effects of Slimatee and the exercise making my bowels want to release.

Picking up the full version tonight and I can't wait, as the taster definitely got my heart rate pumping :cool:

I actually feel like I've let myself down, as I'm sure I could have been very close to TW by now but I guess life likes to throw things at you and it's up to you to try and handle them methodically.

In saying that:-

Notting Hill Carnival in t-minus 18 days

Miami in t-minus 52 days

TriniMaria is now back with a purpose...:D

Trini, love, it's not a race.

As long as you get there, timing doesn't matter. And heck, if you have a bit of fun along the way, so much the better :D

P x

chin up, lady TM! you're definitely not alone in this, trini. even though i feel great on dukan, and much more in control of cravings and bingeing than ever before, it's not possible to change the relationship that we have with food overnight. we love eating, and most of us turn to food when we're stressed, unhappy, bored.... i still crave sugar, especially at totm, and still get really hungry sometimes, and still eat for pure boredom. even the great doctor can't change that :)

but you have to believe that you can beat this, otherwise you'll never feel in control of what you eat. And i think that will make it hard to maintain your tw in the long run.

i think that the best things i've learned with dukan is that:
1. the cheating itself does NOT matter at all, it's what you do afterwards that counts. we were not designed to be good girls and obey the rules all the time, but the weeks and months of good behavior far outweigh (hehe!) the occasional cheat/binge.

2. you can still have your treats and comfort food, but in a lighter form. i used to happily eat a jar of nutella, full fat philly, even condensed milk (please don't judge me!!!) and call it a 'treat'. this afternoon i made myself a bowl of decadent choc-mint pudding with quark, yoghurt, sweetener, cocoa and peppermint essence (basically the muffin cream icing recipe!) and found myself thinking that i'd happily live off that as my comfort food in the future. and that gives me a huge sense of relief, knowing i'll be able to deal with the tough times when they appear.

ok my dear, off my soapbox. i just hate to see you struggling to stay on track, and feeling bad whenever you cheat. listen to mama P - it's how much fun you have along the way that matters!

huge hug,

Cx

Triniprinc3ss said:
Thanks girlies *big hug*

I can't even lie, I cheated again last night.

I know it's down to stress and people actually laugh when I say I need help when it comes to food but I always turn to it in my hour of need.

I've woken up with a new purpose and I have 18 days (Notting Hill Carnival) to shed at least half the weight.

I did start the Insanity workout from YouTube but had to keep stopping because of the effects of Slimatee and the exercise making my bowels want to release.

Picking up the full version tonight and I can't wait, as the taster definitely got my heart rate pumping :cool:

I actually feel like I've let myself down, as I'm sure I could have been very close to TW by now but I guess life likes to throw things at you and it's up to you to try and handle them methodically.

In saying that:-

Notting Hill Carnival in t-minus 18 days

Miami in t-minus 52 days

TriniMaria is now back with a purpose...:D

Ive done exactly the Same all week and to top it off some stupid women turned round and told me to get my finger out as it was taking me too long to loose weight!
I went home and ate pizza!!
I know I have a issue but it's what we do know
So dust off your trainers and lets go insane!'
Xxxx

Ive done exactly the Same all week and to top it off some stupid women turned round and told me to get my finger out as it was taking me too long to loose weight!
I went home and ate pizza!!
I know I have a issue but it's what we do know
So dust off your trainers and lets go insane!'
Xxxx

This weightloss journey is not easy at all but, my insanity is lost tonight lol!

chin up, lady TM! you're definitely not alone in this, trini. even though i feel great on dukan, and much more in control of cravings and bingeing than ever before, it's not possible to change the relationship that we have with food overnight. we love eating, and most of us turn to food when we're stressed, unhappy, bored.... i still crave sugar, especially at totm, and still get really hungry sometimes, and still eat for pure boredom. even the great doctor can't change that :)

but you have to believe that you can beat this, otherwise you'll never feel in control of what you eat. And i think that will make it hard to maintain your tw in the long run.

i think that the best things i've learned with dukan is that:
1. the cheating itself does NOT matter at all, it's what you do afterwards that counts. we were not designed to be good girls and obey the rules all the time, but the weeks and months of good behavior far outweigh (hehe!) the occasional cheat/binge.

2. you can still have your treats and comfort food, but in a lighter form. i used to happily eat a jar of nutella, full fat philly, even condensed milk (please don't judge me!!!) and call it a 'treat'. this afternoon i made myself a bowl of decadent choc-mint pudding with quark, yoghurt, sweetener, cocoa and peppermint essence (basically the muffin cream icing recipe!) and found myself thinking that i'd happily live off that as my comfort food in the future. and that gives me a huge sense of relief, knowing i'll be able to deal with the tough times when they appear.

ok my dear, off my soapbox. i just hate to see you struggling to stay on track, and feeling bad whenever you cheat. listen to mama P - it's how much fun you have along the way that matters!

huge hug,

Cx

:sign0168:

Thanks Dukanettes, I actually love you all! :D

B: Oatbran Porridge
L: Oatbran and Flaxseed Pitta with Extra Light Philly and Turkey Breast
D: Maybe a shirataki noodle dish

E: Insanity Fitness Test and then Insanity workout :character00115:

1 litre of water so far and 1 visit from the toilet fairy ;)

Triniprinc3ss said:
Thanks Dukanettes, I actually love you all! :D

B: Oatbran Porridge
L: Oatbran and Flaxseed Pitta with Extra Light Philly and Turkey Breast
D: Maybe a shirataki noodle dish

E: Insanity Fitness Test and then Insanity workout :character00115:

1 litre of water so far and 1 visit from the toilet fairy ;)

What's the oatbran pitta?? Xx

Are they good? Xx

Not bad actually.

They taste like bread, just thinner than the normal pittas.

You don't feel too full by eating just one and it is bigger than the Nandos pitta (with plenty space for filling).

Just refused a (FREE) Onion Bhaji #BackInTheZone

Wish I couldn't smell it though lol!

The pitta look great but I'd be concerned they're nearly 11g carb per 100g. Is that a bit high?

I only use one three times a week and it's 4 g of carbs for each one.

It doesn't leave you feeling bloated or sluggish....so good, so far ;-)

Laurab21 said:
What time are u doing the fit test? Xx

OMG!

Did the fit test at 8pm and every inch of me was sweating. #OfficiallyInsane lol!

So here goes...

Switch kicks 128
Power jacks 53
Power knees 109
Power jumps 53
Globe jumps 14
Suicide jumps 10
Pushup jacks 17
Low plank obliques 30

It was hard but I tried to stay focused.

Roll on tomorrow ;-)

Back