Operation Miami - Dukan Diet

I would say they are too high for Dukan as thats 11% will need to see whats in them

I would say they are too high for Dukan as thats 11% will need to see whats in them

I haven't got any left, so I will see if it effects my weightloss on Monday :D

What a nice day today :D

Left my house feeling hungry but now I'm at work, not in the mood to eat :confused:.

Going to eat some roasted chicken drumsticks for lunch, even though I'm dying for a steak salad from the Thai restaurant.

My colleague is having leaving drinks later, so I will be sipping on a sparkling water and making my excuses so I can go home and eat and do Day 1 of Insanity ;) (even though the Fit Test left me drenched).

With my new rekindled love with Dukan, I actually can't wait to get home and exercise :confused: lol!

This office is getting hotter by the minute and I have been sooooo thirsty today (already downed 2ltrs).

Roll on hometime I say :)

Just finished 30 minutes of Insanity (Day 1) and 30 minutes of Dance Central.

Who needs hair curlers when workouts make the sweat curl your hair for free lol!

Triniprinc3ss said:
Just finished 30 minutes of Insanity (Day 1) and 30 minutes of Dance Central.

Who needs hair curlers when workouts make the sweat curl your hair for free lol!

WHAT!!!! Oh my god you must be so fit
I tried to start it after my run and couldn't get through the warm up! X

WHAT!!!! Oh my god you must be so fit
I tried to start it after my run and couldn't get through the warm up! X

My fitness is okay but I think I was spurred on by what the results could be from the workout.

I only jumped on Dance Central as I didn't complete the full 45 mins of Insanity.

What a day!!!

I have been so busy at work all morning that I haven't had time for my Minimins fix :rolleyes:.

Was too busy to eat breakfast but had 4 grilled beefburgers for lunch.

Had about 1 ltr of water so far.

Will probably make a shirataki noodle dish for dinner.

Day 2 of Insanity tonight :)

Right...I've decided!

From Monday I will be doing:-

Mon -Fri - Dukan (1 pp meal, 2 pv meals per day)

Sat-Sun - 5:2 Diet (Fasting - 500 cals each day)

I need to kickstart my motivation.

I will do this revised diet until Notting Hill Carnival (Aug 26th) results and if it successful, I will continue until I reach my TW.

Your a machine compared to me I feel well weak. Xx

I need another kickstart Laura as I keep messing up and I want to see the results that I was seeing when I first started.

Have you decided what you're going to do yet?

Triniprinc3ss said:
I need another kickstart Laura as I keep messing up and I want to see the results that I was seeing when I first started.

Have you decided what you're going to do yet?

I'm going to WI on Monday after a week sticking to PV and see how I do
I just can't bare pure protein all the time
I've done exercise every day and think that PV days and exercise are as healthy as you can get
I'm just mega fed up ATM xx

I'm going to WI on Monday after a week sticking to PV and see how I do
I just can't bare pure protein all the time
I've done exercise every day and think that PV days and exercise are as healthy as you can get
I'm just mega fed up ATM xx

I hear you...it's probably because we continued to slip up.

I've set myself a target.

I wanna lose 5lbs by August 26th, so I will have less than half a stone to lose.

If I plan ahead (like I was doing before) I think it will be possible.

Why don't you set yourself a target hun?

Back